Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin (14285 Views)

Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. / Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by SaneekWorld: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Tottenham Hotspur for the title.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Skmoda360(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
He pay me make Tottenham win the league sha cheesy

Liverpool ko, loserpool ni grin
You read my mind ooooo
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by samwise180(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Like for liverpool share for man city

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by samwise180(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Epl cup champion Like for liverpool share for man city

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Skmoda360(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74435653:
......and that is how The BLUES gonna win the league!

KTBFFH
OK sky blue abi....
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by legba1(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
its about time that happen....Let see how they manage this set back...i still wish they win the league thou

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by emmykk(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Liverpool will still have to beat Chelsea,Man United ,Wolves ,Tottenham and Every other teams to win EPL.

But Man City is better than them...when CAF starts proper and mane and salah leave ,then there will be more walking at home alone.

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Catastrophe1: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Yall comment as if city are back untop.
We are still 4points clear dammit.
This defeat is a wake up call for us not to be comfortable.
Which team is going to stop us None.
YNWA

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Catastrophe1: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Even if the remaining 17games will be against City.
LiverpoolFC will still win the league. YNWA

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Catastrophe1: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Let's get everything clear.

• Still top of the league
• Still the best team in the league
• Still the best defence in the league
• 4 point gap with City
• Dejan Lovren...no words
• 1 loss doesn't change anything
• Up The Reds

Good Night

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Manchester City My Team. We Must Win The League. Who be looserfool kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by BraniacX(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
He pay me make Tottenham win the league sha cheesy

Liverpool ko, loserpool ni grin
The thundah wen go faya u and Tottenham ehn! undecided dem still dey titrate am for Kinshasa quaters for Kampala zoo Mogadishu! For where my gunners dey? Oloun maaje!
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2019
mrkings84:
Thats exactly how Atiku will end buhari's Jihad rule, Amee.
Ode
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Banter1(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Oweku:
Almighty Liverpool...

They can still do it .. grin

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below
my brother how much have you made from using chrome? if really it pays you won't be here to broadcast it. all of them na scam o

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Wizywiz(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
I think Liverpool will still win the League but the battle for top 4 would be intense. All the top teams need concentration and luck.

I supported Man City last night, but i feared they would lose.

Jurgen Klopp has met Guardiola 15 times and won 8 of those duels

I jumped in the air pumping my fists at the final whistle
wrong he has won guardiola 7 times as against guardiola 5..but 6 after yesterday wins.. I. e... 7 wins for klopp. 6 for guardiola.. And 3 draws a total of 16 matches.. Played.. Take note

4 Likes

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Wizywiz:
wrong he has won guardiola 7 times as against guardiola 5..but 6 after yesterday wins.. I. e... 7 wins for klopp. 6 for guardiola.. And 3 draws a total of 16 matches.. Played.. Take note

Thanks for the information. I probably heard the commentator wrong
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by MufasaRebirth: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
BraniacX:

The thundah wen go faya u and Tottenham ehn! undecided dem still dey titrate am for Kinshasa quaters for Kampala zoo Mogadishu! For where my gunners dey? Oloun maaje!
Bros gunners no go dey top 4 sef

Shey you go bet am undecided
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Sheylon(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2019
What did u mean by dat, when dey kip wining all dis while u dnt condem them nw dat they lost to almighty city u knw dey hv low quality.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by ericmor: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
I think Liverpool will still win the League but the battle for top 4 would be intense. All the top teams need concentration and luck.

I supported Man City last night, but i feared they would lose.

Jurgen Klopp has met Guardiola 16 times and won 7? of those duels

I jumped in the air pumping my fists at the final whistle

After the first leg, I realized that gadiola had done his homework and now it will be a problem for klop to beat gadiola. The thing is now d other way round. I was so confidence that man city will win that game
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by BraniacX(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Bros gunners no go dey top 4 sef

Shey you go bet am undecided
Bloord of simba!
bloord of scar!

I cast and bind you by DA bloord! undecided
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by nymphomaniac(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
No need for a golden EPL trophy I guess. undecided lipsrsealed

Oh to be a gunner
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by ericmor: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
BraniacX:

Bloord of simba!
bloord of scar!

I cast and bind you by DA bloord! undecided

Lol. Don’t mind him. I’m a Chelsea fan and if Chelsea dont correct their striking problems and Arsenal is able to get better defenders now, Chelsea might loose d top 4 to arsenal
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by teelaw4life(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
emmykk:
Liverpool will still have to beat Chelsea,Man United ,Wolves ,Tottenham and Every other teams to win EPL.

But Man City is better than them...when CAF starts proper and mane and salah leave ,then there will be more walking at home alone.

We've beaten Wolves, Tottenham and Man.u. We drew Chelsea.
Spurs, wolves and Chelsea have to come to anfield.

African Cup of nations has been moved to June.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by teelaw4life(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
I shouldn't even be doing this but for those asking, here are some facts fromnoff the top of my head.

They said we're bottlers:

1)in 2013/2014, we conceded around 50 goals on our way to finishing second.

2) At this stage (21st round) of the 13/14 season, we were 4th, six points behind league leaders, Arsenal. Our goals scored was 51, and we had conceded 26 goals and lost 5 games, winning only 13.

3) This season, after playing 21 games, we have only conceded 10 and up until yesterday, we had never conceded more than one goal in the league in a single match. We've scored 49 goals, won 17 games, drawn 3 and lost only 1.

My point is, there is a new spine to this team. It took the defending champion, one of the best teams in the world right now to score 2 goals and inflict our first defeat of the season.
I'm confident we'll go on another unbeaten run because 20 games unbeaten with a single digit goals conceded and high goals scored record is not a fluke.

Out toughtest matches will be coming against Chelsea, Spurs and Man.U. Chelsea and Spurs play at anfield where we have only conceded 3/4 goals this season.

We are dispatching little teams who used to cause us problems in the past, with ease. Wolves have been a thorn in the big sides' flesh this season but we thrashed them without giving them a sniff on goal.

It's not a fluke. This Liverpool team is different.

If you feel otherwise and confident that we'll bottle it, please put your money where your mouth is and go stake a bet against us.

I know that at the end of the day, stats are nothing but numbers, as it all comes down to match performances, but stats are borne out of past performances. I remain confident in this Liverpool side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by wade290(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Guy were u Come keep chelsea?
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Greatfullheart: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2019
We All Know that Vincent Kompany deserve a Red Card for The Unsportmanship act/rough/fowl he Did On Salah. Anyways it Was Better We lose now so That Jorgen klopp eye go open and Him Head go Stop to De Big.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Cajal(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
mrkings84:
Thats exactly how Atiku will end buhari's Jihad rule, Amee.
...and ATIKU WILL KICK START ANOTHER JIHAD RULE
FULANI SLAVES
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Drdreyy: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
I saw it coming. Liverpool were lucky to avoid defeat in the first leg. On that day, Mancity played better but were wasteful and mahrez also wasted a golden opportunity to put mancity ahead from the penalty spot.. Their unbeaten record would have ended long ago.
I knew city will not repeat the same mistake and this time they were clinical in front of goal.
Re: Premier League Table: Man City End Liverpool’s Unbeaten Run, Close Gap To 4 Poin by Em5(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Unbeaten Run is Arsenal's right wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 20th August 2016 / Manchester United Vs Real Sociedad Europa League (0 - 0) On 25th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.