Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,200 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy (22665 Views)

Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogressive Fools -burna Boy / Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by poseidon12: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Unfortunately Burna, we have to share same country with these FOOLS!

It's a sad reality but God helping me, I'm leaving If Buhari wins, my visa don already dey very ready...na dual citizenship now sef I dey fine; any country when I fit go marry wife natualize is welcome.

The suffer go kill all the zombies and if the few progressive ones let the zombies and retrogressives have their way in the 2019 polls like it's beginning to seem, I have nothing but pity for them. I curse The day I became a Nigerian!

I agree with you. But make sure you vote. Do your own bit in getting tribalist Buhari out of power.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Pls do not wait till after the election, you are aware Buhari already appointed his niece as one of the umpire at INEC ? Buhari 2023 is a done deal, any Igbo not comfortable with this can rot in hell.

You who probably doesn't even have 50k in his bank account is here rejoicing buhari is perfecting his rigging plans for 2019... Do you see a description of you in what Burna said?

BTW I'm not an Igbo person... If you like your other foolish kind still think and believe anyone against buhari is Igbo, then I believe you have to get your senses re-examined. Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

If you have the chance to be President of Nigeria

Won't you retire BUHARI??

Won't you perform better than him

Won't you be more lively?

I still believe you have human conscience in you

BUHARI is Dead and some one else is ruling this Country.

You were on point till you said Buhari is dead. Don't be fooled, opposition leaders like Saraki, PDP governors etc have met this man several times and haven't spotted any foul play; yet it is you whom has never been in the same room with the president that knows better than them. Weldone ma cry
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2019
poseidon12:

I agree with you. But make sure you vote. Do your own bit in getting tribalist Buhari out of power.

If you see Where I had to travel to so I could get registered and get a pvc... My brother you go laugh tire! I am from delta but I know I won't be in delta during The elections. I had to register for my pvc at benue.

I must do my part! That I owe to myself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Tushee:
you can leave now sef wetin u dey wait for?

I am waiting to vote my guy... After then we'd know the next step to take cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by HeyCorleone(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

It's a sad reality but God helping me, I'm leaving If Buhari wins, my visa don already dey very ready...na dual citizenship now sef I dey fine; any country when I fit go marry wife natualize is welcome.

The suffer go kill all the zombies and if the few progressive ones let the zombies and retrogressives have their way in the 2019 polls like it's beginning to seem, I have nothing but pity for them. I curse The day I became a Nigerian!

This is stupid. Do you realise the matter at hand?

In 2011, Coachella wrote Childish Gambino's name in small font, along with Lamar. Today Gambino's own is bold AF. Lamar has headlined the cincert 2 years ago.

What does this mean? Figure it out yourself.
Burna is just an egotist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by eejo(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Some times I just wonder how all the proffesors and highly educated pple in Nigeria

Allowed some one without primary 6 cert to be President cry
up till now i cannot explain how that happened kai

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Everyone should cling to their beliefs and candidates, is is by force? Let the elections decide, raining abuses on a person that won't read or reply your abuses is actually insanity in itself.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by gimbayaro(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2019
OboOlora:
Truer words have never been spoken Burna!

Watch how the fools will come for you

Uar one among the many fools
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Seeker17:
Burna needs to keep his tongue in check..He's bn stepping on toes too much of late
He's so disappointing.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Bestbeelieve: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Truly its an amazingly sad situation but for generations unborn are you just going to curse and do nothing??
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
This guy hasn't won a tea cup and he's feeling like Jay Z just because he had a breakout year. All that insult just because of font size

Pride. Same thing happened during his first breakout in 2013.
He walked out of an awards show for losing out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1572051/burnaboy-angrily-leaves-headies-after
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Zendinho(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Fabolousibk1 post=74437596]This guy self esteem na die.... Thumbs up oluwaburna
Sure those fools will come for you... grin....Meanwhile We need a male sales girl in my mummy shop :LOLSSSSSSS......
Guy u crazy pass craze, i swear....
You just cracked my ribs bro....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by litaninja(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Font size for your name on a show bill na freedom fight abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by djoey89: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
true world burna, they are not forward thinking at all, holding to archaic Bs but want to enjoy what Forward thinking people produce or things they do.. tueh... i feel sometime sad that i come from this part of the world.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by nograv: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2019
joedams:
Ok, Coachella wrote your name in small fonts and now you are suddenly a freedom fighter, fighting for backward unprogressive fools in Naija? Guy, go and take several seats, biko. Nanzenz!!

I think we have found one of the fools.. So what if Coachella wrote his name in small font mumu? Democracy means he has every right to criticise the system and behaviour of the people within that system.

Better to be stupid and remain silent, than to speak and eliminate all doubt... tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Moukandjo: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
poseidon12:
Burnaboy is right on point. That is why a failed, tribalist President like Buhari is getting support for a second term. That is also why an incompetent like Jonathan became President. Very useless people all over the place.
You & Burna are right, man! That's why we still have idi0ts & mor0ns supporting a shameless international thief like Atiku, after colluding with his boss, Obj, to destroy Nigeria for 8 good years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by sacajawea: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:
It’s a fact.

If not how can the largest oil producing country in Ghana be labelled as the poverty capital in the world?

It’s citizens are dumb and illiterates
What do you mean by In Ghana?
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by O0XYGEN: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
sacajawea:

What do you mean by In Ghana?
Mistake
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by OpenYourEyes1: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
droptrend205:
African Pop star Burna boy who has got a lot of fans attached to him over the years with his Hit songs reveals Nigeria is home to the largest number of backward unprogressive FOOLS on his social handle.

Photos below :-

GIST VIA :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigeria-is-home-to-the-largest-number-of-backward-unprogressive-fools-burna-boy/

Is having multiple rings with golden teeth the nonconformity he is talking?
Hypocrites are usually the ones pointing fingers at people.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by OboOlora(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
TechCapon:
happy new year my queen
TechCapon!!!!!!
Happy New Hear dear!
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by hollywater: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
He is right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by dukeprince50: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Some times I just wonder how all the proffesors and highly educated pple in Nigeria

Allowed some one without primary 6 cert to be President cry
having certificate does not mean u are intelligent, Bill gates who didn't get it has employed a good number of your so called intellectuals, having cert does not mean that person will be better than Buhari, maturity is of the mind and not in book

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by AngelicBeing: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Hahaha, Hian, Lol at you cursed the day you became a Nigerian, I agree with you, l feel your pain grin

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by chimex001(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
having certificate does not mean u are intelligent, Bill gates who didn't get it has employed a good number of your so called intellectuals, having cert does not mean that person will be better than Buhari, maturity is of the mind and not in book

Go and read about former Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and check the number of degrees he acquired yet he turned out to be among the worst leaders of an African country! my point is: leadership is not only about academic qualifications. Integrity and strong leadership qualities are important.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Funny but it's the truth.
..and most docile.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Boyooosa(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Funny man who's OBO Olora?

This your pronounced-spelling just confirmed that u created the two monikers grin
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by deor03(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
droptrend205:
African Pop star Burna boy who has got a lot of fans attached to him over the years with his Hit songs reveals Nigeria is home to the largest number of backward unprogressive FOOLS on his social handle.

Photos below :-

GIST VIA :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigeria-is-home-to-the-largest-number-of-backward-unprogressive-fools-burna-boy/

You are right, Burna Boy. This is the only reason we have BUHARI ruling this country and going to win landslide
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by franchasng: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2019
fernandez1:
Fact....... The problem Nigerians is facing.... We don't ask our leaders questions.... We get intimidated easily, wake up sleepy gallant of Africa
No sir, the problem Nigeria have is tribalism and religious difference.

Igbos have been asking Buhari government questions since it came in but Yorubas mostly, and Hausa-Fulani keep countering Igbos good questions.

Without tribalism and religion, no President can take Nigerians for granted because one united protest will send that President packing, but can that happen in Nigeria NO!

Why

If Igbos start the protest, Yorubas won't join, they will start cursing Igbos that why can't they go for their Biafra, but they forgot that the only reason Igbos are still talking about Biafra is because Nigeria had failed all Nigerians.

Nigeria's problem can never be solved till eternity unless we can have a bold President that will damn whatever consequences and restructure Nigeria to start functioning as united independent regions
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Mynd44:
Is this you people's king?

Mr Eazi deserves an apology I swear
he didn't lie did he? The majority of Nigerians are fools. Watch 2019 elections and see them make same mistake they always do. Give the majority 1000 naira each or tubers of yam oil and salt and they will vote you even if they know you will go there to steal their common wealth and plunge them in situations worse than they already are in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! / Tonto Dikeh Dances To Olamide's "Science Student" (video) / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.