Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category (30307 Views)

Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH / Burnaboy Allegedly Assaults A Salesgirl In Port-Harcourt / D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by silverdam(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
For real? Burna boy must be a pained nigga..

Well, according to Bella Naija, Music star Burna Boy exited The Headies 2013 on Thursday night when rising Afro pop star Sean Tizzle was announced winner of the Next Rated category.

The category has been chosen to honour the most promising musician during the period of nomination.

The award comes with a brand new ride.
Sean Tizzle picked the award and got the keys to a Hyundai Tucson SUV.

As soon as Sean Tizzle was announced as the
winner, Burna Boy left the venue, telling
photographers not to take his photos.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7656[/url]

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by silverdam(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
I was here!

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Ruq: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
That's sorta weird.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by homesteady(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
this burna boy has too much wahala! Very arrogant guy! Why won't people believe the story of him killing somebody in UK! undecided

Though I think he deserves to win the award! That category was just meant for him! I wonder why that sean tizzle won that award! how many hit-song does he have? Only shoo lee! And there is nothing special in the song! Its just like every normal nigerian club banger!
But Burna boy came with his own unique style and he has many hit songs!
Maybe people did not vote for burna boy because he is arrogant! undecided

38 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady: this burna boy has too much wahala! Very arrogant guy! Why won't people believe the story of him killing somebody in UK! undecided

Though I think he deserves to win the award! That category was just meant for him! I wonder why that sean tizzle won that award! how many hit-song does he have? Only shoo lee! And there is nothing special in the song! Its just like every normal nigerian club banger!

Even though sean T seems humble, he aint all that @all yet

So, like u said, i guess its cos burna B comes off as arrogant! Still love him kiss

4 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Yemlizzy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady: this burna boy has too much wahala! Very arrogant guy! Why won't people believe the story of him killing somebody in UK! undecided

I agree with you,he doesn't seem to be loved by all and sundry. Congrats to Sean Tizzle!

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Dannylux: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Politics grin
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by ajasa4link: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
burna deserves the damn award,followed by phyno. Sean tizzle won it because he begged people to vote for him which they did.
But burna shouldn't have made his discontent look so obvious Co's it will portray him as a pained dude,... But there u have it,a weed smoker makes a decision without giving it much thought

13 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by philipaduobi: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013

. 2words for u - grow up
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by homesteady(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
philipaduobi: . 2words for u - grow up
Did I say anything that is wrong? undecided

28 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
dimples*:

Even though sean T seems humble, he aint all that @all yet

So, like u said, i guess its cos burna B comes off as arrogant! Still love him kiss
I also love him kiss
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by AbuMikey(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2013

I knew Sean Tizzle was gonna win the award, but everybody knows Burna Boy deserved it the most. With hit songs like

1) Smooth Sailing
2) Yawa Dey
3) We like to Party
4) Run My Race

And he has already dropped an Album.

Damn!!
The headies is all messed up already.

Malfunctioning Microphone
Below Par stage Performance
Staged designed like a Fashion Show runway undecided
Poor lighting effect ....
Mode 9ine award...

Sh#t!

Headies 2013 na rubbish, I swear! grin

33 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by goldfish80(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sean Tizzle winning the award ahead of Burna boy was a disgrace,no matter how you sugar coat it.Jaywon's This year winning the best recording of the year ahead of Flavour Adada? FOH!
The headies should be renamed Yoruba award,or better still they should merge with pdp to form a political party,simple.

28 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Airforce1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Burna pele grin

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by ajasa4link: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
goldfish80: Sean Tizzle winning the award ahead of Burna boy was a disgrace,no matter how you sugar coat it.Jaywon's This year winning the best recording of the year ahead of Flavour Adada? FOH!
The headies should be renamed Yoruba award,simple.
Ada Ada was not nominated so explain how it will win?...Na wa for the way u reason o,abi phyno too Na Yoruba ni? . Abeg no vex,u reason like a fish Mr goldfish

48 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by homesteady(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
And Waje won Best Reggae [size=50]Dancehall[/size] with I wish!

Abeg somebody should teach me how to dance to that song grin

Orezi is the winner of that category!

10 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by kstyle2(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are saying the same thing with him. why wasnt Ada Ada not nominated?
..me sef folo u wonda o
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by wheesin(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
I feel his pain..he deserved d award..either himself or phyno....Headies is a fvckup dis year...so sentimental angry
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by kstyle2(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady: And Waje won Best Reggae [size=50]Dancehall[/size] with I wish!

Abeg somebody should teach me how to dance to that song grin

Orezi is the winner of that category!
....nope...i'll go 4 patoranking-alubarika ft timaya...dat song is orgas.mic....closely followed by vector-follow me dey go ft 2face...d song ova soft die...

5 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Andyblaze: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Too bad for him if that's true but then What's up with the picture in this thread www.nairaland.com/1572738/picture-real#1572738.7 angry angry
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by mekzybling(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Cwiously i feel d guy's pain....he worked so hard nd even dropped an album with many hit songs on it. D headies should have rewarded d guy accordingly abeg cos he truly deserved it....

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Bebetter: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
[size=14pt]Cooked up story.... next rated goes to artists who DON'T have albums yet duh![/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.