Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Accept Payment With Nigeria Business Paypal Account in 2019 Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Accept Payment With Nigeria Business Paypal Account in 2019 Revealed (456 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Nigeria Is Biggest Rice Buyer In 2019, Behind China - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Accept Payment With Nigeria Business Paypal Account in 2019 Revealed by oskaaay(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Hello, fellow Nairalanders,

It is not new that Paypal still remains one of the viable means of receiving Payment by any Business that serve customers beyond the four corners of Nigeria. Once you cross the border, your best fastest and trusted source will require you add up Paypal or lose opportunities out there.

But its also very painful considering the tough and frustrating limitations of Nigeria Paypal account for Business - indeed it's a no-go area.

Thus, how then do you receive payment with Paypal Account as a Business in Nigeria?

I will answer it to the best of what have tried and tested myself, not copy pasted from any Nairaland thread or other sources. So, in case I make any mistake or Paypal GURUs on Nairaland reading this sees it as cheat so be it for them I don't care (but also ready to learn more from you if you share your knowledge as comment constructively) - Am simply sharing what is working for me.

Steps involved:

(1) Open a verified business account that you can use with rest of mind in Nigeria:
If you plan a long time business and do not have anyone to handle your account trustworthy in the USA, UK etc I will advise you stay away from those because they will give you more headache than the solution and eventually you may hit Paypal ban or limitation usually caused by IP change, verification documents etc. I have already discussed how I opened verified Nigeria Business PayPal account and using it for my Business (even use it to withdraw from freelance platforms like Fiverr and Pay for/renew domain on Namecheap etc.) here for free in case you don't know how. For those that have it, let us move on.

(2) Paypal link (best option if you don't have a website or want to receive direct payment on or off your website) -
You can have a link like this PayPal.me/Foskaay (screenshot of this page attached below) for your business and your customer can enter any amount they want to send you in it. Paypal will lead them to login into their account and pay to you in few seconds. You get paid in your verified business account instantly.

(3) Paypal Button
You can add the Paypal button to your website

(4) Paypal payment integration
You can also integrate it just like (3) above to receive payment from your customers through both Paypal funds and credit/debit card.

I hope the above will help some business get started solving their Paypal Business account issues in Nigeria.

Feel free to ask questions below or reach out to be directly on Whatsapp/Telegram

Regards!

Olasunkanmi Fakeye
Foskaay

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Company That Ships From Nigeria To Namibia / [NEW][HQ] Verified Google ADWORDS Account With Free $350 Ad Credit / Please Answers Urgently Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.