Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra (44296 Views)

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by D1zion: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
The most trustworthy of all cousins, now you've disgraced yourself. Maybe the cousin has a bigger plan for him now all because of greed you allow the devil to get to you.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Kaetoh: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Greedy race
believe me no Igbo man living or dead is more greedy than tinubu or awolowo.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Edithfavourite:
The police in Anambra state have arrested Ebube Osinachi Okoye for stealing the properties of his cousin who came to Nigeria to spend the yuletide.

According to reports, Ebube who is described as the most trustworthy cousin of the victim, stormed the home where the cousin stayed and stole everything the cousin came to Nigeria with. Immediately after the theft, he went into hiding, waiting for the cousin to fly back to his base abroad. 

Luck however ran out on him as he was apprehended in Ekwulobia where he was with his girlfriend.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/anambra-man-nabbed-after-robbing-cousin-who-came-back-to-nigeria-for-holiday-photo/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8431521_img20190104113509285_jpegf66191eb8e1d027719ec35f256e0c1a9

Na which abroad be that. Ghana?
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Raddie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Where is the accomplice?

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by O0XYGEN: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pennywise:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8431521_img20190104113509285_jpegf66191eb8e1d027719ec35f256e0c1a9

Na which abroad be that. Ghana?
Dumb illiterate.
You don’t know that anywhere outside your country is abroad?

All these illiterates are everywhere with their cheap china phones making noise on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Dumb illiterate.
You don’t know that anywhere outside your country is abroad?

All these illiterates are everywhere with their cheap china phones making noise on nairaland

All these Ghanaians on Nairaland. Nigeria used to be like Ghana, you know? Very soon you will get there? If you must know, I said Ghana because of the 'property' he came with
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by O0XYGEN: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pennywise:

All these Ghanaians on Nairaland. Nigeria used to be like Ghana, you know? Very soon you will get there? If you must know, I said Ghana because of the 'property' he came with
Stop being obsessed with Ghana you fool.
Don’t you have neighbouring countries?

And what do you mean by Ghana will be there?

You mean to replace nigeria as the poverty capital of the world or the most useless country on earth?

The last time I checked nigerians were trooping to Ghana like refugees.

And we all know for a fact that Ghana is like America to nigerians.

It’s sad that you’ll never get to where Ghana is.

Now crawl back into your cave
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by sensei01: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
I know this guy oo...he de stay for my hostel for unizik.....the guy na real criminal an cultist. me and my fellow ANTICULT members dun beat am taya... make he go chill for prison Abeg
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Ziel20: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
The first time I went to south east, Anambra state.

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

Baby factories was everywhere , no single health care or better school.

That people really need our help

That was the year 1721 I guess. How r u still alive?
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Fhowe: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
raphretle:
Sometimes I feel it's better to help someone you are not related to than a relative...
Being the most trusted relative he stand the chance of getting more goodies from the man...
Lo n Behold he messed up
this is what happens when you decide to give your trust to the wrong relative ,i am sure the cousin saw the signs all along but decided to ignore it most prefer relatives that feed them with lies and those that stalk you all over social media .And it is always good to make them know the exact situation of things .Some go dey form big man wey them no be all cause they have left naija na so one say make i buy am macbook when na one small mini me myself dey use awon weyrey radarada

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Greedy race

You can say that again.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by sajis: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is a big challenge for the victim. He can't get the culprit adequately punished for his transmission,transfusion and transgration because family will eventually intervene and beg him to forgive and forget because blood is thicker than water.But the nearer in blood, the bloodier.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by BrokenCock: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Greedy race
Wait till u meet an average northerner
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by kennyhai(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
I bin warn am

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Cantonese: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ifeanyimike123:
Chop alone die alone.

Meanwhile I have a property for sale 2 bedroom uncompleted building for sale at Atan Olorunleke Ogun State price is 800,000 negotiable. Small money enter my sister hand she rush go buy Land and start to build house now money don finish and we dey hear am

Anyone interested should reach us 07032827547

Please this is totally legit we just want to sell it and forget about the whole thing.

Thanks

The issue no be the money. Na the area. From the picture, no other house around there.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Cately(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Artistree: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Greedy race
Define race, please!
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Stop being obsessed with Ghana you fool.
Don’t you have neighbouring countries?

And what do you mean by Ghana will be there?

You mean to replace nigeria as the poverty capital of the world or the most useless country on earth?

The last time I checked nigerians were trooping to Ghana like refugees.

And we all know for a fact that Ghana is like America to nigerians.

It’s sad that you’ll never get to where Ghana is.

Now crawl back into your cave

Nigerians troop to Ghana because things are cheap in Ghana. For example1 Nigerian LovePeddler equals 5 in Ghana. They may be rude and uncouth but they are not very intelligent people. I have been there. They worship Nigerians. Na we be their oyinbo
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
....by lovepeddler nairaland means whor.e
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by sweetilicious(f): 2:39am On Jan 05, 2019
numen:
Now that he is caught...what has he gained....Nothing but a terribly damaged relationship. #SayNoToTheft
So true

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by O0XYGEN: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Pennywise:

Nigerians troop to Ghana because things are cheap in Ghana. For example1 Nigerian LovePeddler equals 5 in Ghana. They may be rude and uncouth but they are not very intelligent people. I have been there. They worship Nigerians. Na we be their oyinbo
Yhhhh they worship nigerians in Ghana.

Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Lordspicy(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2019
funny enough I know this I.diot..
he was almost expelled last year.
OSI whenever you are released remember say our mata never die, mata no fit sour and buccaneer no fit save you..
nauth go hear our voice
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Yhhhh they worship nigerians in Ghana.

Yes Nigerian underworld needs Ghana to fund their habit. More are coming and there is nothing you or your Govt can do about it. But When responsible Nigerians mean to travel, they know where to go.Someone should tell this homeless Ghana boy to drop this pointless cause
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by O0XYGEN: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pennywise:

Yes Nigerian underworld needs Ghana to fund their habit. More are coming and there is nothing you or your Govt can do about it. But When responsible Nigerians mean to travel, they know where to go.Someone should tell this homeless Ghana boy to drop this pointless cause
We are building more prisons so don’t worry.
We need you guys to fill our prisons or else they will be empty
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
O0XYGEN:

We are building more prisons so don’t worry.
We need you guys to fill our prisons or else they will be empty

No need. Ghana is one big prison. Everybody walking around like Nigerian prisoners.
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by O0XYGEN: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pennywise:

No need. Ghana is one big prison. Everybody walking around like Nigerian prisoners.
And it’s far better than the zoo you hail from
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
O0XYGEN:

And it’s far better than the zoo you hail from

Nigeria has a bit of everything. A bit of America, a bit of Britain, a bit of Australia. And yes we have zoo for those of you who prefer the zoo life
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by O0XYGEN: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pennywise:

Nigeria has a bit of everything. A bit of America, a bit of Britain, a bit of Australia. And yes we have zoo for those of you who prefer the zoo life
Which country is the poverty capital of the world again?
Can you remind me?
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Pennywise(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Which country is the poverty capital of the world again?
Can you remind me?

OK. You win. Go. Run along
Re: Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
too much poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Anambra DPO's Ear Robbers Cut Off (graphic) / 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.