Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hodskey Consults Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hodskey Consults Online Test (485 Views)

Ndlea Online Test Starting On Monday 8th May, 2023 / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hodskey Consults Online Test by felixmuyiwa: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dear Candidate,
Your application for employment as Power Plant Operator refers. Please check your email for details.

Any one with me here
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by Arrowgents: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
I took the test last week it is an easy test but you have to be as fast as possible, interview was in benin on the 29th of december last week sat
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by olakunle5: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
How was the oral interview did they disclose the name of the company they a recruiting for
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by felixmuyiwa: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Did they have interview centre in lagos?

Arrowgents:
I took the test last week it is an easy test but you have to be as fast as possible, interview was in benin on the 29th of december last week sat
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by Arrowgents: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Which position did you apply for mine is for a power plant in south south ,have you taken the test already when is your interview their office is in benin only
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by felixmuyiwa: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2019
I have done the interview as power plant operator

Arrowgents:
Which position did you apply for mine is for a power plant in south south ,have you taken the test already when is your interview their office is in benin only

Have you hear from them since your interview
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by Arrowgents: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2019
How was it & how many people came for the interview we are still waiting to hear 4rm them hopefully by mid january or latest b4 month end
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by felixmuyiwa: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Arrowgents:
How was it & how many people came for the interview we are still waiting to hear 4rm them hopefully by mid january or latest b4 month end

good morning,

Any update or development here?
Re: Hodskey Consults Online Test by Arrowgents: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Morning you didnt answer the question i asked you b4 lets chat privately my whatsapp no is 07089834489 still waiting to hear from them.

(1) (Reply)

Interns And Industrial Attachment Students Needed / Get A Business Website For FREE Just Pay #19,999 For Domain And Hosting / Vacancy For The Post Of A Computer Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.