Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign (19908 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Princedapace(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Reference:

But on a serious note. What we do not need now is another change of government. When you are on a cliff edge in a bus about to tip over into the abyss, the last thing you want to do is jump to safety. You rather tiptoe. If Nigeria enters into another round of uncertainty then recession is the most likely scenario. Things are desperately bad now but we may not be able to survive another politcal surgery right now. The Buhari led government may be the safest bet for 2019.

When I think of a country like Italy and the way it changes its government like traffic lights at the slightest hint of citizen disapproval, it is no surprise they are one of the non performing euro economies of the last half millenia. It may be better that we keep this government for another four years but strengthen the Legialature to act as a counter weight and performance primer.

I get your point and i wish we all drop our points maturely like this..

But see the issue. Nigerian leaders are too selfish and they take the masses for granted. Bros, just look at how much GEJ and OBJ will be paid this year alone, 4.6 billion naira. That is how all these ex leaders earn and finish us.

Your suggestion could have worked if only we have leaders who have conscience. Unfortunately, we dont. The best for me is to make them know that we can change them anytime. This will make them to begin take the country serious. Maybe over time, we can consider leaving them for long.

Bros, another 4 years of Buhari is for his friends and relatives to loot wealth.. Buhari may not be interested in looting but his friends, relatives, family members are using this opportunity to loot bro. Also the guy's nepotism is too much and that is making him close his eyes at those killing his govt.

Finally, he is quite a weak leader who is too sentimental. I feel he maybe under heavy jazz.. What could make his wife to voice out twice about some cabals running the govt no be ordinary. Also, how can u order ur IG of police to attend to a mission and he refused and u couldnt sack him?

Na, u see, he may have good intentions but he is so weak to rule Nigeria. Now, a change of govt will teach others lesson that they should up their game. We just av to create that trend. These leaders have taken the country for a ride for too long..

Also, these other parties are stupid. They could have simply merged together to fight both pdp and apc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
hahahaha, that's true o.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Timatayo1: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
If anybody nock my door na hurt boiled water I go pure am because I dey ves for APC no be small
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by themanderon: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
People are so damn angry. Only the ones that have received their shitty trader money and the nairaland irritants paid 30k would be happy with the situation Of things but who can blame them? Hunger and poverty has a way of resetting someone's brain just like it has done to theirs so they see 10k as a big thing.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Darlington120(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
haha haha haha haha, my bele don full fr laf
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Ugosample(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Reference:

But on a serious note. What we do not need now is another change of government. When you are on a cliff edge in a bus about to tip over into the abyss, the last thing you want to do is jump to safety. You rather tiptoe. If Nigeria enters into another round of uncertainty then recession is the most likely scenario. Things are desperately bad now but we may not be able to survive another politcal surgery right now. The Buhari led government may be the safest bet for 2019.

When I think of a country like Italy and the way it changes its government like traffic lights at the slightest hint of citizen disapproval, it is no surprise they are one of the non performing euro economies of the last half millenia. It may be better that we keep this government for another four years but strengthen the Legialature to act as a counter weight and performance primer.

we cannot afford to keep this blood thirsty govt in power for even an extra year.

there may b no country by 2023 if we do.

Buhari must go....

period
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by nwanyionitsha: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:
One called my line to cajole me in voting APC, that they have the best in heart for Nigerians..

I asked, if they had the best for me as a Nigerian, how come i was doing better in 2015?..

- she hung up.. (am sure they were trained on just one line statements)..
I have pvc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Wrong For Selling Seized Vehicles? / Supreme Court Sends Warning On Odili Homes Raid: "Enough Is Enough, We Can Bite" / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.