Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans (39022 Views)

'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by nkwuocha: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

Same here cheesy

grin grin grin grin.
My gbagyi friend taught me o.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by EasterDell: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
G
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by chiefolododo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
jericco1:
the president now has "fans". what fuckery!
even me I no understand again oo
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Ziggylady(f): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

grin grin grin grin.
My gbagyi friend taught me o.

Me no one taught me,just my mischievious self..They faces will just turn blank in confusion most times not knowing how to respond,while i quietly move on.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
How recent an hour ago 2 days ago 7 days ago Cut your topic straight be tactful, precise and direct.

Date, time and place pls or else.................thrash thrash thrash thrash thrashhhhh thrassshhhhhhhhh.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
ArmedRobber:
you have been hungry since begining of this adminstraton why not save ur data money for feeding or get a cutlass and hoe head to your village and cultivate a land.
dont let your village people get better of yougrin

Zombies are getting frustrsted... even those that live on paltry 30k... grin grin
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by nkwuocha: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

Me no one taught me,just my mischievious self..They faces will just turn blank in confusion most times,while i quietly move on.

This election is already won by buhari.All this Atikulate are just wasting their time.My consolation is the fact that most of my family and friends has since cut out i
Of the country and they doing really well. No matter how they run the country down,I can't skull mine or beg on the street.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by maestroferdi: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Majority of the northerners are with buhari,ipob are against elections in the east plus as of this time in 2015,gej had more supporters compared to atiku.concede on behalf of your master
Who takes you seriously?

Abeg swerve, make I see better people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Shawnnn01: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
clearly a gathering of self serving bigots
another foolish response like always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by DammyGbade(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by SalamRushdie: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Describing your commune.

Happy New Year Gavel ..we are secularists and patriots trying to save this nation from the evil sectarianist called Buhari
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by raphretle: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
oooooooo somebody for rush go break him neck walai
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
genternity:
Zombies,thats why North wil never develop

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by GavelSlam: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Happy New Year Gavel ..we are secularists and patriots trying to save this nation from the evil sectarianist called Buhari

Happy New Year.

Hope you would learn to accept the president afer his renewal.

You can't go on like this another 8 years. Haba!

If you started hating him at 30, you would be 38 at the end of his tenure.

Give it up already and support the president as he propels the nation forward.

You would sleep better at night.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by mrkings84(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
How does this affect the economy positively?
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Olugbenga1234: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Atiku won't be better though
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by deomelllo: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
gift2xl:
NO SENSE, POVERTY DE WORRY THOSE FANS

The fact that Igbos are lazy, jobless and hungry doesn't mean same applies to Nigerians.

Adjust your life and reduce your level of hatred and bitterness.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by PapalsBull(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:
Congratulations!
When almajiri asks for alms these days,I raise up my hands to SAI BABA!Funny they don't respond cheesy.

They soon guess it's a mock and be on their way,but it isn't,I only give if my hailings is returned.Its a mind game.We are all in it together cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Ziggylady(f): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

This election is already won by buhari.All this Atikulate are just wasting their time.My consolation is the fact that most of my family and friends has since cut out i
Of the country and they doing really well. No matter how they run the country down,I can't skull mine or beg on the street.

I know the election has been rigged but i will still vote for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by deomelllo: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by deomelllo: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

I know the election has been rigged but i will still vote for Atiku.

Who cares if you vote for athiefKUlooter, na your constitutional rights.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by mohims(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sai Baba! Haters go to hell and burn
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by SalamRushdie: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Happy New Year.

Hope you would learn to accept the president afer his renewal.

You can't go on like this another 8 years. Haba!

If you started hating him at 30, you would be 38 at the end of his tenure.

Give it up already and support the president as he propels the nation forward.

You would sleep better at night.

we are hopeful that God will provide Nigeria with a new leader but of that does not happen then I will go and face my life but I know God will come through because another 4 years of Buhari is unimaginable
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by solex2g4(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Backward unprogressive Fools
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Corrinthians(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
clearly a gathering of self serving bigots
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Corrinthians(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
ArmedRobber:
you have been hungry since begining of this adminstraton why not save ur data money for feeding or get a cutlass and hoe head to your village and cultivate a land.
dont let your village people get better of yougrin
Rotflmao! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by mohims(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:

Nobody cares who she votes for. Buhari is coming back to Aso villa 2019.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Princedapace(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
On a serious note, I examined pdp 16 years and I realized taht the party didn't even do much for the south east and south south.. GEJ did even more for the northerners than he did for south south.. Or east..

I have also realized that aside east and south south, no other major region is willing to vote for any party without having their son or daughter running as a mate. Yaradua was from the north, the igbos voted for him. Obasanjor had plenty votes from the east too even though he is from west..

I think igbos just care much more about the economy more than appointment or ethnic interest.. They just want policy that makes business move. I want to careless about the country jareee.. I await until the day Nigeria will catch up with ordinary south Africa.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Ziggylady(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
deomelllo:

You care thats why you quoted me...thiefffnubu zombies are always pained.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Somebody knock out his cap and come collect 100k! Ffrom me
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Ziggylady(f): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
mohims:

Nobody cares who she votes for. Buhari is coming back to Aso villa 2019.

Why are you crying?..did i beg zombies to care?...mscheww.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Itzurboi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:
Sai Baba . The man of the people . The wailer above me will wail to death
New BMC recruit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.