Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju (22771 Views)

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Can One Apply To Federal Fire Service And Still Apply To Prison Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by DaRuud(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ashawo wey buy car know wetin her "****" collect

nairafame:
For those yabbing Police and still applying privately. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, Female Nigeria Police Officer, Uju react after 242455 Nigeria citizen apply for the Nigeria Police force.

See what she wrote online
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/for-those-yabbing-police-and-still.html?m=1

Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by nairaman66(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
dazzlingd:

What kind of English is between, does that sound correct to you.?

Please move along!! Cheers
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Now, that's exactly why they Yab the police. You see what an active police personnel said to unemployed children of Taxpayers?
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is one of the problems with the NPF..UNPROFESSIONAL ISM.. So because people yab the police force like she says, reasonable people shouldn't apply then? Nigerian police honestly needs re-orientation. Anyway, i don't blame her though, in a sane country, There are reasonable people who can do this slay queens job better,if she even does anything , other than service the OGAS AT THE TOP. EWU sad

Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by damlawrence101: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
UJU an ordinary cleaner in UAE is earning more Dan you ....fool
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by BrokenCock: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
nairaman66:
The Nigerian police is still the most useless outfit out there!! This lady thinks the police is her family business that’s why she is typing with her anus!!

Between- if the police have any atom of decency, the Nigerian people will praise them...

Anuofia
u can't say this banza infront of any police oh! Even the babe sef
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by nairaman66(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
BrokenCock:
u can't say this banza infront of any police oh! Even the babe sef

Lol!! Maybe you think I am one of those little rags here on Nairaland huh?? If you cannot talk to the babe, I can. By the way, don’t ever feel intimidated by anyone!!
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Funny, OYO-On your own.
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by BrokenCock: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
nairaman66:

Lol!! Maybe you think I am one of those little rags here on Nairaland huh?? If you cannot talk to the babe, I can. By the way, don’t ever feel intimidated by anyone!!
k
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by lereinter(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Idiot fool

You mates are the ones we see infront of UI or ojoo shamelessly collecting 50naira

If you don't know, let me tell you

You are in a stupid job

a job where you receive daily curses from motorists

Idiot
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
dazzlingd:

What kind of English is between, does that sound correct to you.?

He's probably one of those people who occasionally mistake BTW on nairaland to actually means BETWEEN, not knowing it actually stands for By The Way.

The funny thing is that in their minds, they know it is by the way.

But probably they want to avoid abbreviating, so they often end up muddling and messing up their whole English.

Well, that's my theory.
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by johnnyever(m): 4:33am On Jan 05, 2019
They will join you people to destroyed Nigeria More.
Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by dazzlingd(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2019
bluefilm:

He's probably one of those people who occasionally mistake BTW on nairaland to actually means BETWEEN, not knowing it actually stands for By The Way.

The funny thing is that in their minds, they know it is by the way.

But probably they want to avoid abbreviating, so they often end up muddling and messing up their whole English.

Well, that's my theory.

As in ehn

And he's still boasting.

1 Like

Re: You 'Yab' The Police And Still Apply Privately - Officer Uju by bluefilm: 5:59am On Jan 06, 2019
dazzlingd:

As in ehn

And he's still boasting.

Why don't you just leave him alone to continue in his foolishness?

The worst types of people you can ever meet in this life are people who are foolish and also proud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Sacks 3,000 Civil Servants / Don't Fall For The Pressure, Everyone Has A Different Timeline / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.