Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police (40864 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
I am not against anyone been arrested or supports having fleet of cars. But you all will agree with me that this arrest was done based on command by the lifeless because he was booed, a case of July why intensify it now after He swore to deal with those that booed Him.. witch-hunting govt. No transparency!
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by kunle75(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
deboysben:
They should treat with caution

else anarchy steps in.

I agree to an extent but apc i no trust them,That's why they are starting python dance all over the country this month.
Anyone that loves himself and family shouldn't protect any politician or else na sorry
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by chloride6: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Till after election before this guy come out sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Reference(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Later now if sowore says we should pay workers N100k some idiots on this forum would say it would cause inflation that sowore is a joker just look at the cars a senator doing nothing for Nigeria has in his compound,I'm sure the modafvcker has not done anything reasonable for the youths in his state..Burna boy was right afterall Nigerians most especially the youths are mentally backwards. We definitely deserve the dummies we have as leaders.

Abeg shut it. Have you seen this year's budget and how much is allocated to recurrent expenditure, that is the astronomical cost of supervising this country versus the paltry capital expenditure, that is the amount the government is willing to invest in ourr future.

Do we exist for the government and civil servants or does the government exist and civil servants employed to work for us. I totally oppose any increase outside the economic levels of the average Nigerians. Civil servants cannot be held in isolation from the reality of Nigeria. It is they who superintend on the economic woes we face that has affected everyone, not just them. Let the government find out the minimum wage in the real Nigeria which stands at a dollar a day and pay them that. Anyone who cannot accept it should voluntarily leave. Nonsense.

Let any civil servant come out boldly and tell me what he or she does for a living that is so, so critical to my existence and survival as a Nigerian and I will show him or her a dozen cheaper alternatives that currently work in this country where you provide everything for yourself while so called government feeds fat on you.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
GreatestA1:
keep quiet. Look at a law maker's garage. That's your employment, electricity, good roads, hospitals, schools and welfare all rolled up in different fleet of cars owned by Dino. How many he wan drive at once.

Una just stupid for this country.
how many years have dino been in politics?
so it is only Dino constituency that has unemployment, darkness,bad roads,bad hospital and school abi?
if dino is bad let kogi people deal with him. don't pour your generational and state problem on dino
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Tareq1105: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
gbeseun:
But he said he is not inside initially na.
Why surr3nder now
Dino na human being?

Dino came out for 2 reasons :

1. When he realized he doesn't have public sympathy, and

2. His failed attempt to get Court order for Police to vacate his premises.

You want make he die inside?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Akabuking: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
gbeseun:
But he said he is not inside initially na. Why surr3nder now
lol.. you sabi conclude. Op never said he was inside.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Itzurboi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
gift2xl:

THE GOVERNMENT HAS EVERY TOOLS IN THERE ARSENAL TO TACKLE ANY CHALLENGE, EXCEPT THEY ARE GAINING FROM THE CRIME.(SELFISH INTEREST BEST KNW TO THEM, OR BY ANOTHER )
I quite agree with you, but what about countries that are yet to decimate terrorist activities outrightly despite having the needed tools, logistics and all are being put into use?
What am i saying, there are some things that shouldn't come up at all cos it might get beyond your control. Example is the shiite mov't still in trailer move, letz just hope the govt can contain the movie.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Neddyogu(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
peculiar3:
...will Nigeria ever get it right?? if a senator can be treated this way, what happens to an ordinary citizen??

And what makes the senator an 'extraordinary citizen'?
What makes the senator entitled to special treatment?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by kunle75(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
I am not against anyone been arrested or supports having fleet of cars. But you all will agree with me that this arrest was done based on command by the lifeless because he was booed, a case of July why intensify it now after He swore to deal with those that booed Him.. witch-hunting govt. No transparency!

Am not supporting anyone ooo but don't we think the actions of our assembly members were very irrational that day?
A parliament member tried with obama in US he has to begging immediately because he knows the consequences that will trail his actions i think they fell below par
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Lordofthewest(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
The idiots have started showing up one by one...some Nigerians are just useless,with the rate of foolishness in the country I'm considering applying for ghana citizenship if any of PDP or APC wins come 2019.These politicians have succeeded is suppressing our consciousness and self esteem so we remain where we are while tiny African countries like Rwanda go far ahead of us.
Reference:

Abeg shut it. Have you seen this year's budget and how much is allocated to recurrent expenditure, that is the astronomical cost of supervising this country versus the paltry capital expenditure, that is the amount the government is willing to invest in ourr future.

Do we exist for the government and civil servants or does the government exist and civil servants employed to work for us. I totally oppose any increase outside the economic levels of the average Nigerians. Civil servants cannot be held in isolation from the reality of Nigeria. It is they who superintend on the economic woes we face that has affected everyone, not just them. Let the government find out the minimum wage in the real Nigeria which stands at a dollar a day and pay them that. Anyone who cannot accept it should voluntarily leave. Nonsense.

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by nedzuby: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
The witch-hunting tyrant Buhari should be careful.
This won't stop the fact He will be booed again because of His gross incompetence

How do you mean?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by odehaj: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dkiki!..werey eti bole

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Tareq1105: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

so it is only Dino constituency that has unemployment, darkness,bad roads,bad hospital and school abi?
if dino is bad let kogi people deal with him. don't pour your generational and state problem on dino

Are you justifying those machines in Dino's garage?

When they said Youths should be given leadership of this country I always give examples of Dino and Yaya Bello.

Are they not youths?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by GreatestA1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

By your logic which makes you look so stupid, so because Dino is not the only one who has filched our collective wealth and converted same to needless fleet of cars we should celebrate him?

So, a yahoo boy who kills a girl for ritual and is caught should be allowed to go home a hero since he is not the only yahoo boy killing girls for ritual?

It is nauseating to think I share the same country with your kind. Some of you think with your anus that's why the politicians can't respect you folks.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
lies lies lies
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by asobo: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
dallex10:
I'm not bothered about that phool, just those cars.

People's sweat.
SMH
What stops you from contesting for any elective position. We have professors in both Chambers of the national assembly, state governors etc as well schooled people.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Reference(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lordofthewest:
The idiots have started showing up one by one...some Nigerians are just useless

What does the average civil servant do for me. That is what I want to know. Do they farm, do they drill oil, do they build roads, do they mine kaolin, do they provide electricity, do they bottle coca cola. What do they do that all other Nigerians cannot or are not doing right now for themselves. Answer.

They clear out 70 percent of the budget every year for what returns...and they still want more and more...

The simple task of government is to organise society not to exploit and run it down. The takings of the American civil service is less than 5 percent. in Nigeria it is 70 percent. For what.

That is why when you tell them restructure they resist it with all the fiber in their souls because they know it will spell the end of the easy life of patronage that begets corruption as its first born.

If you are not satisfied I dare you to resign and face the real world of competition and meritocracy where you will sweat out creative ideas to make a penny. Not constantly disturbing us with pity patty stories of phoney economic hardship as if you folks know wh0at real hardship you help to forment is.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Bhol28: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
I wander why some people like supporting impudence just because of politics.Assuming its an ordinary citizen that shoot a policeman on duty since the date Dino commited d crime will he/she not have been dealt with since.Just because its Dino who decamped to pdp should he be misbehaving and not face the consequence?
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by nedzuby: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

Abeg talk another thing. Must we Polictised every action? The guy committed an offense and is hiding. If really he is not guilty why not allow the court to decide. Lawmaker indeed
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by deboysben(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone who speaks about "anarchy" over the arrest of a criminal is certainly someone who believes his life depends on such people.
there should be due process, cos he has immunity
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Yyeske(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tareq1105:

Dino na human being?

Dino came out for 2 reasons :

1. When he realized he doesn't have public sympathy, and

2. His failed attempt to get Court order for Police to vacate his premises.

You want make he die inside?
You nailed it, those were the two reasons why he surrendered himself to the police.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
GreatestA1:
By your logic which makes you look so stupid, so because Dino is not the only one who has filched our collective wealth and converted same to needless fleet of cars we should celebrate him?

So, a yahoo boy who kills a girl for ritual and is caught should be allowed to go home a hero since he is not the only yahoo boy killing girls for ritual?

It is nauseating to think I share the same country with your kind. Some of you think with your anus that's why the politicians can't respect you folks.
It is your parents that are stupid. Which other senators is doing better than dino? Fools like you who turn to deaf and dumb as politicians toy with your state only to wake up when it is about opposition politicians.
Go and meet your senator for the bad condition of your state . Leave dino for kogi to decide
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Jabioro: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Thank God today is Friday.Dino will be police cell guest till monday when he would be push to margistrate court to DPP to high court, after the first to second mentioned his bail application can now be tabled..minimum of 75 days..Feb don pass be that.
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by fuke(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

Was he the only one in the chamber?
Crime is not statutory barred.
Ask your lawyer
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tareq1105:

Are you justifying those machines in Dino's garage?

When they said Youths should be given leadership of this country I always give examples of Dino and Yaya Bello.

Are they not youths?

ARE you from dino constituency?is your constituency better than this? Why not attack your senators and leave dino alone for kogi people? How many senators are doing better than dino? How many senators are doing anything reasonable? If you attack and put all Nigeria problem on dino head because he is an opposition you don't like while you turn to deaf and dumb as politicians toy with you state then you are a bigger problem to Nigeria than dino
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by moorejewelryy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
l njj

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by gift2xl: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Itzurboi:
I quite agree with you, but what about countries that are yet to decimate terrorist activities outrightly despite having the needed tools, logistics and all are being put into use?
What am i saying, there are some things that shouldn't come up at all cos it might get beyond your control. Example is the shiite mov't still in trailer move, letz just hope the govt can contain the movie.

right, my prayer

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
gbeseun:
But he said he is not inside initially na.
Why surr3nder now
in Nnamdi Kanu's voice, that is not DINO MELAYE, the man police is arresting is DINO jubril MELAYE from Kenya
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by obaangeli: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mk17:

only on niaraland is reporting fake news that he is arrested. all other media are reporting that he went to honor the invitation in company of some senators who visited him today
The thread read " Dino surrender to Police " same way it was reported on TVC and all over the news. So why are u confused with simple English, stop associating Nairaland with fake news
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jabioro:
Thank God today is Friday.Dino will be police cell guest till monday when he would be push to margistrate court to DPP to high court, after the first to second mentioned his bail application can now be tabled..minimum of 75 days..Feb don pass be that.
He can still win in prison if he constituency decide.
You had him in prison while verifying signatures to recall him but you still failed then.
Is dino the only problem of Nigeria? Look at how everyone is pouring their inherited generational problems on dino because they saw his cars
Re: Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police by Ihateyoumod: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Redhot111:
There's no evidence against Dino, yet he's been harassed up and down. But 10 different videos and countless pix of Ganduje taking millions of dollars in bribe is there with every Nigerian including the IG and bubuhari. Yet no body is harassing him. Instead at the peak of bribery scandal against him, bubu told Nigerians that Gandollar is an honest man and that was the end of it. Thank for my PVC sha

Ganduje is a sitting governor and the law says he has immunity from arrest.... Tht means he cannot be arrested until he leaves the executive seat. Same law covered fayose tht was y he was only invited when his tenure elapsed. So what r u saying??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.