Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege (51340 Views)

Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by BluntBoy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
nairaman66:

Not really, I am talking about his antecedence and body language! His certificate scandal, flouting court's order for dasuki to be released, his thoughts on the killings in the middle belt, not proscribing Fulani heardsmen as a terrorist group, yet he called unarmed IPOB protesters as a terrorist group, his thoughts on Babachir, unable to sack service chiefs especially burutai knowing fully well how they have failed in terms of the security outfit of the nation. The list goes on....

Let us be realistic:

IPOB protesters are enemies of state. They want the country to break up and that is clearly criminal. Sedition is a criminal offense. It is a crime against the government.

Fulani herdsmen are businessmen. Proscribing Fulani herdsmen is like proscribing Cocoa farmers because some Cocoa farmers are killing.

In your opinion, the service chiefs have failed, but that is not everyone's opinion. Sometimes, it goes beyond the service chiefs. Sometimes, all a crisis needs is something else, other than policing or military strategies.

Take for instance the herdsmen-farmers crisis. This is a crisis that began many years ago and has worsened due to climate change. Fight over scarce resources is definitely going to cause friction between farmers and herdsmen.

A good president like Buhari decided to do something differently, rather than send in the troops. There were suggestions of cattle colonies and some other suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Baselm: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
nairaman66:

Laying siege in front of Dino's house is not the right way to go! Do you know how many armed personnel/equipment were taken to Dino's place? This is the time that Nigerians want the NPF to go to Maiduguri to fight the Boko Haram menace that has ravaged the nation. Not fighting personal vendettas!

So Book haram look like riot to you. Police is to maintain law and other not to fight wars. Laying siege on his house isn't the right way, the right way would have been breaking down his door commando style and bringing him out, that is international best practice to arrest a hiding criminal.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Baselm:

So Book haram look like riot to you. Police is to maintain law and other not to fight wars. Laying siege on his house isn't the right way, the right way would have been breaking down his door commando style and bringing him out, that is international best practice to arrest a hiding criminal.

Lol!! All you APC bigots always makes me laugh!! What made him a criminal.. all issues against him are purely alleged!! Which court pronounced him a criminal??

You guys always act like your headmaster!! Acting before thinking..
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by OgahBohz: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
nairaman66:

I think your comments are on you! In a sane country, Buhari would have been booted/impeached out by the lawmakers because of his leadership style. We as Nigerians have never had it this bad!!

Ok I understand your opinion...

so can we agree to disagree ...?
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Baselm: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
nairaman66:

Lol!! All you APC bigots always makes me laugh!! What made him a criminal.. all issues against him are purely alleged!! Which court pronounced him a criminal??

You guys always act like your headmaster!! Acting before thinking..

That is why he is being given opportunity to prove his innocence or otherwise before a court
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
OgahBohz:

Ok I understand your opinion...

so can we agree to disagree ...?

For sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.