Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege (51328 Views)

Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia For Eight-day Visit / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by adisabarber(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
ashjay001:

The way efcc was doing den sef, u will think Fayose would rot in their custody undecided

I swear! The shakara pass wetin happen last last

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by budaatum: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
nairaman66:
Everyone is laughing right now at Dino!! But the truth is that we are under an authoritalian system of government!!

Mr president who called himself a saint is using every tool available to him to intimidate and frustrate the opposition and everyone thinks it’s okay!

He has turned Nigeria to a private property enriching his family and friends, he has breached almost every laws of the land and everyone thinks it’s okay! This is a far cry of what Nigerians deserve..
You were obviously not a witness to Head of State Buhari! This President Buhari is way too soft! Head of State Buhari would have thrown Malaye in jail for like 200 years already and we'd all be dancing to War Against Indiscipline!
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by HisGrace0000001(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Choi�� I cannot laugh o��
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
The person that titled this thread is MAD
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Emma00921736:
[left][/left]

You want me to believe you? Show me the winning coupon code, make I check am for bet9ja site myself, that your picture might be doctored for all I know
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Slurity(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Who's husband and father is this man? Dino has become a nuisance to Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by desgiezd(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
orion7:
the nigerian police is the worst police force I the world.

argue with your fone.

What's this one saying?
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by teepain: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
OVA200:
Dino and drama are like 5&6.

I swear Dino get acting prowess more than all those slay queen calling themself actress.

Dino was once married to an actress so Nigerians should not wonder about how he acquired his skill.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by mrkia(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
I don't give a damn. Even if I see him been buried as a result of what he's facing right now. Why? Because I know somebody like him can put up fake death till he will be buried and then find his way out of the pit. Imagine a whole senator lied he wasn't at home since all this while...

I don't think I can continue lending my support to him any longer. It seems he has proven us wrong esp those of us who have always and genuinely been criticizing this government this time around
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
One of those his numerous tricks, it won't work for him this time.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by OVA200(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
teepain:

Dino was once married to an actress so Nigerians should not wonder about how he acquired his skill.
Don't tell me someone can learn all these antics just his wife, if yes Dino is fast learner.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Ivoryd1: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
nairaman66:
Everyone is laughing right now at Dino!! But the truth is that we are under an authoritalian system of government!!

Mr president who called himself a saint is using every tool available to him to intimidate and frustrate the opposition and everyone thinks it’s okay!

He has turned Nigeria to a private property enriching his family and friends, he has breached almost every laws of the land and everyone thinks it’s okay! This is a far cry of what Nigerians deserve..

So because he's a senator he shouldn't face d law....or wot are u actually insinuating.... If u as a common man police invite u and u refused, dont u know dey would ave dealt real blows on ur head when they com to ur house and they will still break your door to enter your house....yet they even gave d mofo senator preferential treatment by not breaking into his house forcefully but only stayed there till he came out and you're here saying shit as if u can't reason....leave sentiment aside and face the real deal

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Dayoara: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is getting serious
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by lexiwonder(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
But how 70 police men will go and arrest one senator. Nigeria with drama.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by kpokpo1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
What are you saying? What the police did is it not legal? He refuses to show up after 5months these Senators self and law makers.

quote author=nairaman66 post=74452532]Everyone is laughing right now at Dino!! But the truth is that we are under an authoritalian system of government!!

He has turned Nigeria to a private property enriching his family and friends, he has breached almost every laws of the land and everyone thinks it’s okay! This is a far cry of what Nigerians deserve..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Baselm: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
nairaman66:

I hope you would say the same thing if your kinsman was the one shot by Dino's thugs. Dino has never denied the allegation even in proxy and he's also not ready to prove his innocence in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Baselm: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
those of you supporting Dino,I hope you would say the same thing if your kinsman was the one shot by Dino's thugs. Dino has never denied the allegation even in proxy and he's also not ready to prove his innocence in a court of law instead he is acting up. I'm sure he wouldn't be granted bail cos he failed to show up in the court the other time he had a court date
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by elijahkayode(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 be years in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by moorejewelryy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
t h xg

Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by Pro2makx(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
All because he tackled the Lifeless ones lies during his whacked budget presentation?
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by silifat11(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
He must release a song for his travails oo .. Hah.. They should play him "Ajekun iya ni o je"
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by TruthinAction: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Annie939:
the drama senator

and the zombie police.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Baselm:

I hope you would say the same thing if your kinsman was the one shot by Dino's thugs. Dino has never denied the allegation even in proxy and he's also not ready to prove his innocence in a court of law.

Laying siege in front of Dino's house is not the right way to go! Do you know how many armed personnel/equipment were taken to Dino's place? This is the time that Nigerians want the NPF to go to Maiduguri to fight the Boko Haram menace that has ravaged the nation. Not fighting personal vendettas!
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ivoryd1:

So because he's a senator he shouldn't face d law....or wot are u actually insinuating.... If u as a common man police invite u and u refused, dont u know dey would ave dealt real blows on ur head when they com to ur house and they will still break your door to enter your house....yet they even gave d mofo senator preferential treatment by not breaking into his house forcefully but only stayed there till he came out and you're here saying shit as if u can't reason....leave sentiment aside and face the real deal

Mr integrity Buhari has had so much of controversy, case in point is the certificate scandal, flouting court's order for the release of Dasuki! Leadership should be by example! I think Buhari set the precedence for all these brouhaha!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
budaatum:

You were obviously not a witness to Head of State Buhari! This President Buhari is way too soft! Head of State Buhari would have thrown Malaye in jail for like 200 years already and we'd all be dancing to War Against Indiscipline!

Please tell me what is the difference? On both occasions he has failed in all entirety in terms of governance!
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

If we were under an authoritarian government, you won't have been allowed to make this post.

The same Dino you appear to be sympathizing with, was one of the advocates for the move to place restrictions on information. Somehow, the rumor got out that it was Buhari that wants to muzzle freedom of speech, when in fact, it was Dino and his ilks.

If you hate Buhari, it is all fine. But to think that an arrest on a Nigerian senator is an act of authoritarianism is just unbelievable coming from a Nigerian.

Dino is not the only politician who has been invited by the police or EFCC.

People like FFK keep on attacking Buhari as though they are paid billions to do so, but they have not been noticed. You think an authoritarian government will allow an FFK or a Fayose to be running their mouths anyhow?

Not really, I am talking about his antecedence and body language! His certificate scandal, flouting court's order for dasuki to be released, his thoughts on the killings in the middle belt, not proscribing Fulani heardsmen as a terrorist group, yet he called unarmed IPOB protesters as a terrorist group, his thoughts on Babachir, unable to sack service chiefs especially burutai knowing fully well how they have failed in terms of the security outfit of the nation. The list goes on....
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
OgahBohz:

first of all the president has nothing to do with this, .

secondly you have no idea of what the constitution says concerning this kinda issue..

in a sane country a sentor like Dino wouldn't have remained a senator this long ..

I'm not a fan of any party mind you!

I think your comments are on you! In a sane country, Buhari would have been booted/impeached out by the lawmakers because of his leadership style. We as Nigerians have never had it this bad!!
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
anonymous1759:

OGA did Dino try to commit any crime or not? Like I said in my previous post... Lunatics on the Streets are better than some sane Nigerians. Why because a Lunatic can never support someone who opress him He'll chase you with Stones or runaway from you. But in Nigeria you'll see people who support their oppressors when they find themselves Inside mess... Dino's garage can change your life... Apc should Pepe PDP very well.. When PDP gets to power too let them do the same.

But if one Yahoo boy or one petty thief is caught you'll rain all courses like is your money they stole but the likes of Dino and co including APC and PDP that steal your future you cry for them like say them no you.

Buhari is a sadist and APC is a satanic party! Dino is being haunted because of his comments about the party. So far, we all have had a fair share of the lies of APC one way or the other. How can a president be so vindictive? He is always after destruction all the time!
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by budaatum: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
nairaman66:

Please tell me what is the difference? On both occasions he has failed in all entirety in terms of governance!
Many people do not agree he failed as HoS in the 80s. The civilian rule era that preceeded his take over was so incompetent and corrupt that people danced in the street when he did. And the subsequent few months that followed were transformational, with Nigerians learning to queue at busstops and not throwing rubbish on the streets. We thought a messiah had finally landed, and then Babangida struck and the rest is history. It was the truncation of his time that made many eventually give him a second chance, especially seeing how Jonathan's time was closely mirroring Shagari's.

But, I guess all the above shows the scale I'm measuring by, and no one with a "just let us chop" attitude would agree that Buhari has been good. No, you don't chop under Buhari! But then, he's always been in charge only after everything has been chopped finish and we need saving from not making hay when the sun shined. I would love to see what he does in the time of plenty.
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by anonymous1759(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
nairaman66:

Buhari is a sadist and APC is a satanic party! Dino is being haunted because of his comments about the party. So far, we all have had a fair share of the lies of APC one way or the other. How can a president be so vindictive? He is always after destruction all the time!

Bro let's grow up... Dino Committed a crime no need to justify his actions.. Just because you hate Buhari or APC.. Pdp should do the same if they get to power..
Re: Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege by nairaman66(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
budaatum:

Many people do not agree he failed as HoS in the 80s. The civilian rule era that preceeded his take over was so incompetent and corrupt that people danced in the street when he did. And the subsequent few months that followed were transformational, with Nigerians learning to queue at busstops and not throwing rubbish on the streets. We thought a messiah had finally landed, and then Babangida struck and the rest is history. It was the truncation of his time that made many eventually give him a second chance, especially seeing how Jonathan's time was closely mirroring Shagari's.

But, I guess all the above shows the scale I'm measuring by, and no one with a "just let us chop" attitude would agree that Buhari has been good. No, you don't chop under Buhari! But then, he's always been in charge only after everything has been chopped finish and we need saving from not making hay when the sun shined. I would love to see what he does in the time of plenty.

Dude this guy is too vindictive! He can’t let the past go!! For heaven’s sake we are in the 21st century and other African nations are getting their things right! Take a look at South Africa, they are measuring up to standard with the west in terms of infrastructure!

Nigeria has everything and nothing to show for all because of he is my brother let him be mentality! Imagine the high scale corruption currently going on with this government? Yet they preach integrity? Who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.