Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Enlargement Your Butt, Hips And Boobi!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enlargement Your Butt, Hips And Boobi!! (1129 Views)

Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enlargement Your Butt, Hips And Boobi!! by pweetixandy: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's a new year, and with it comes new vibes, new goals. Have you been wondering how you can enhance your body without surgery? Are your breasts too small or have they sagged due to weight loss or breastfeeding?

Does your flat bum and narrow hips make you feel less of a woman? Do you wish to have the celebrity body without going under the knife? Let's face the facts! Curves are in!! We are no longer in the early 2000s where "lekpa dey reign"

Look no further, we have amazing products that are all natural without chemicals and steroids that are guaranteed to make your body stand out! Our products are made with the finest herbs and plants and there are no side effects. We are the home of pytotherapy!! Body enhancement with herbs!

Please feel free to check out our Instagram page @chiomasherbalgarden. Please check out the page first, all our products are listed there, if you don't have an IG account, please download the app.

Whatsapp 08189176777, please WhatsApp after you have checked out our page on instagram. We won't be answering questions such as "tell me more about it". Thank you.

Instagram: @chiomasherbalgarden.

We deliver Nationwide and worldwide.

1 Share

Re: Enlargement Your Butt, Hips And Boobi!! by pweetixandy: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
There are many more products in our product range. Please head on to our Instagram page to see more. Our bodies must be on fire this year. Married women, if your oga won't leave that babe with big ukwu, come and get big ukwu ooo.

Follow me on Instagram @chiomasherbalgarden
Re: Enlargement Your Butt, Hips And Boobi!! by timsucess(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Not on Instagram
But would like to follow u up on WhatsApp
Am I free?
Re: Enlargement Your Butt, Hips And Boobi!! by pweetixandy: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
timsucess:
Not on Instagram
But would like to follow u up on WhatsApp
Am I free?

You can reach us on WhatsApp 08189176777

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola / 2019 Is Very Personal, I Owe Myself Alot - Tonto Dikeh Warns Airline Staff / Ninolowo, Mercy Aigbe, Annie Idibia And Others All Pictured Together. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.