Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police (90159 Views)

The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
He was part of those shouting 'change' and calling GEJ names before the last general elections. They accuse that government of impunity, now that he has seen impunity he started fainting.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Samirana360(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
danot1030:

Don't act a novice, even when Dino was in APC he was acting drama.
Eehh....OK...u mean na his style be that?
No wahala he should continue..... I no send him at all
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by oluwaahmed: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Typical coward. Guess whos laughing now.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by WIZDOM081(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
In Yoruba sound
Owo ba ooo
Owo ba ooo
Ogulutu bo nu omi
Owo ba ooo

Murderer shall not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
The police think they are disgracing Melaye bt they are disgracing the country, themselves and their paymaster.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by soggy28(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
Some sick souls think this is cool because their supreme Jihadist is the one enforcing it.

If a Senator of the Federal republic is treated in this manner, then what's the hope of the common man?
A senator without dignity and self respect.
Is he bigger than the laws of the land? Why didn't he show up when invited for 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Elsufyan(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
Some sick souls think this is cool because their supreme Jihadist is the one enforcing it.

If a Senator of the Federal republic is treated in this manner, then what's the hope of the common man?
The hope of a common man should abide by law.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Kaetoh: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

The policeman the foolish dramatist shot is no human being right? I guess posterity is no judge of such.
Oga stay in your lane please, I'm imploring a sister on the right path to follow, I can't be referring to a heartless Afonja beast without a single conscience or human feelings. Dino has presented evidence of his Mercedes G class pierced with bullets insisting the police on the contrary fired shots at his convoy on his way to kogi about six months ago. I know you will remain blind to that but please before condemning him to death why not pretend you're unbiased by waiting patiently until a court verdict is passed after due investigation. I keep warning the south west to stop feeding that monster in aso Rock cos it will someday soon swallow your tinubu. God is watching.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Melaye the drama king!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Printerscanner: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

You will soon drink Sniper and die. If the Nigerian Police invites you and refuse to go, you will be treated like a common criminal which you are.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

He should enjoy a little of the change he helped to bring upon Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Misterdhee1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kaetoh:
Oga stay in your lane please, I'm imploring a sister on the right path to follow, I can't be referring to a heartless Afonja beast without a single conscience or human feelings. Dino has presented evidence of his Mercedes G class pierced with bullets insisting the police on the contrary fired shots at his convoy on his way to kogi about six months ago. I know you will remain blind to that but please before condemning him to death why not pretend you're unbiased by waiting patiently until a court verdict is passed after due investigation. I keep warning the south west to stop feeding that monster in aso Rock cos it will someday soon swallow your tinubu. God is watching.

Blablabla. So you're actually panting nd ranting because of a politician that gives no hoot about you right? Your case is surely beyond redemption. If Dino is innocent, the court of law will decide, not your God-forsaken igbotic opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
fuckerstard:
Lol he dead!

I have no iota of pity for any yeye politician in 9ja..

[img]https://i./2uJz.gif[/img]
Especially the once that help bring this government to power. Let him enjoy the change he campaigned for.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Sufisunni: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Guestlander: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dino and Fayose were twins separated at birth.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by yusufyo: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

You will never know peace in ur life. Are u saying everything about Dino is right?
Is it about the senator or Dino?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by united2020: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
most of u that are ranting on social media calling DINO this that ,i want to assure u that DINO is better than ur father ,he has contributed immensely to the development of this country .
he is a distinguish senator of federal republic of nigeria
i bliv most of u wil soon come to ur sense after all the drama
in an unjust society silence is a crime
my senator GOD will be with u,i don't know u and i don't want to know u

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Sirjamo: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why didn't he faints or die inside his house? Why step out before collapsing?

Its just the usual drama that he's known for.
If every accused should refuse arrest in Nigeria, claiming one threat to life or the other, and they are allowed to go, we might as well disband the the Nigerian police force and leave every citizen to do what they like.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by umarshehu58(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

Does the common man have hope?
Let the senators feel what the common man is feeling too.
Good for him
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Kobicove(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
aku626:
Can’t really remember what he’s wanted for? Silly police this will only lead to another suite from his lawyers. Why not call an ambulance to stretch him to a nearby hospital/police station

So you actually believe he fainted...

The guy was just acting grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by obailala(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

It's only a pity that there are still Nigerian adults who still cant tell the difference between 'real' and the childish theatrics played by the drama king.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Simpubozz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

... and am very sure you would be the first to cast the stone supposing he's being arrested with special treatment (let's say with 10 convoys and helicopter hovering ) being the senator of the federal republic after it's confirmed that a police officer was shot by his gang hun. Let me predict what you would have said if reverse was to b the case; "if it were to be a common man... blah blah blah"
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by ofiko123(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin dino can act sha, let Genevieve nnaji feature him in her next film ...
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
You are heartless
fuckerstard:
Lol he dead!

I have no iota of pity for any yeye politician in 9ja..

[img]https://i./2uJz.gif[/img]
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Geeboy10(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
I'm still surprised his colleagues are mute on this...
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by Meritocracy: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

Distinguished senator should have surrendered himself honourably. All those fainting nah drama for people to pity him.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by blackboy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
PDP time Dino suffer but this one pass.Na only Dino sin?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by wingmanII: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:

Don't mind the idiots. What goes around comes around. They will cry some day
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by wingmanII: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Onojanson:
He should enjoy a little of the change he helped to bring upon Nigeria.

It's unfortunate. He was one of the very vocal sai barbarians
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by obailala(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
aku626:
Can’t really remember what he’s wanted for? Silly police this will only lead to another suite from his lawyers. Why not call an ambulance to stretch him to a nearby hospital/police station
An ambulance for what exactly?... An ambulance for a man who is hale and hearty?... Who in this world doesnt know the man is faking it in his usual theatric style?... If he were an ordinary citizen and not a 'big man', would you still have this same reaction?

jaxxy:
The police think they are disgracing Melaye bt they are disgracing the country, themselves and their paymaster.
Dino is the only one disgracing himself in all this. From refusing to show up when summoned by a court (instead he claimed he was on a tree for 3 days), to jumping out of a moving vehicle because he didnt want to go to Kogi, to sitting on the floor in the middle of the road in protest, and then after much shouting and shouting, he lay down claiming his neck was broken and then eventually appeared in court on a stretcher. Now several months later, he's invited again by the police to continue on the case, but he keeps ignoring police and court invites for months. The police goes to his residence to fetch him, he claims he isnt around, refuses to show up for 8 days and then he finally opens his door and faints.

Like seriouusly?... what sort of childish drama is that coming from an adult who should be a distinguished senator?... And you actually think he is being disgraced?... What would be your opinion if he were a common man?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police by StudyCrestLtd: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmm, and this guy is a leader. I weep for Nigerians. You are wanted, get your lawyers and sort things out. If he is genuine he doesn't need all these Nollywood skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.