Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,161 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano (49513 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by toplinetrtrend: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
CilicMarin:
Continue compressing, Editing and photoshoping pictures...

You will cry blood next Month.. grin grin grin

Your only hope for victory lies in rigging

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Vtrd: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
And it is also note worthy that those sea of red caps are kwankwaso cum pdp cum atiku cum obi loyalists.

All pdp votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by saintneo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
dunkem21:
cheesy Kano know that a vote for Atiku means that the North will stay 8 more years in power cheesy

4+4+4 grin

4 years of backwardness + 8 years of forwardness is better than 4 years of backwardness + 4 years of next level (hyper-backwardness)

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nitah1: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
hisgrace090:
Nice!

When kano people heard that the man God will use to redeem Nigeria is now in their land they all rushed out with joy to welcome him.

I call this the mother of all crowed!
Now you guys will not call them alamajiri cos they came out for obj, if Buhari visit and lock down Kano people like you will start calling them alamajiri.
I pity you all.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vtrd:
And it is also note worthy that those sea of red caps are kwankwaso cum pdp cum atiku cum obi loyalists.

All pdp votes.
Nano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 400,000
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vtrd:

All pdp votes.
No sir.most kwamkwaso fans are also buharists
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Vtrd: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Nano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 400,000
You don't need to convince me.

If you believe that, then let's just wait and see.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Vtrd: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
senatordave1:

No sir.most kwamkwaso fans are also buharists
lol
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by DAALHAJI: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
No....this is clear wickedness. I don't support any forms of wickedness. How can people do this to our hardworking president who is tirelessly fighting kwarupshon and winning the fight against insurgency in sambisa and abia
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by daroz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
These northerners are so jobless, that’s why they all attend all rallies , irrespective of who is campaigning.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by legendsilver(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
5000 red cap supporters... Lol
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by conquerour(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
That was the crowd for kwankwanso back den before primary. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Duru1899: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rented crowd
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Dhugal: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
SaintLucia:
Dont mind and no one among the crowds could be seen holding Atiku pictures/poster.
It was Kano South Senatorial campaign,dum dum.
Not presidential campaign.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by fortunechy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
this will be a nightmare to association of present Criminals..... Apc
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by LongJohn042(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is an appeal to good people of Nairaland:

I will be starting work by Monday after almost 20 month of joblessness ( e no easy). I'm really in need of small money to fix myself up as I virtually has nothing left with me. I Just need transport money and leftover for my feeding.

Any small amount will go a long way to put a smile on my face. 0018476192 Access bank. Thanks!
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by aremz(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Bro, don't tell them, let them keep living in delusion.

Not a single poster of Obi there and they're saying Kano turned out for Obi.

As in ehn the thing shock me. Not even an atiku poster not a picture of obi in the rally. Una never baff o
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by bakila: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Larryfest:
This present govt really messed up big time by letting Nigerians down who would have thought that by 2019 the number of people who voted Buhari back then in 2015 will be tired of him and opting for Atiku now... The best that can happen to this country right now is to vote Buhari out and try someone else and that person also fails to deliver he should be booted out when the time comes too..
I concur. The arrogance of APC will lead to that.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by oyichi: 2:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Balyz:
Atiku will certainly get some few hundred thousand votes in kano but Buhari's share will be in the millions. The election is already over and it's. .. 4+4 things
my brother go to kano and u will tell a different storry,
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by ogene007: 4:23am On Jan 05, 2019
dunkem21:
cheesy Kano know that a vote for Atiku means that the North will stay 8 more years in power cheesy

4+4+4 grin
Your sense dey dia!

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by obstead200(m): 4:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Atiku Running mate Mr Peter Obi, Deputy Campaign Directer Southern Nigeria Benga Daniel and Deputy Campaign Directer Northern Nigeria Sen Rabi'u musa Kwankwaso today at Kano State.

Lalasticlala
how can u prove this crowd came out for Peter Obi? I looked at all the posters there and I can't see a Peter Obi poster.

PDP and lies. Although I hate APC with passion, i still reteirate that PDP and Atiku/Obi is not the answer to our problems. They are even worse than the APC gang.

Tufiakwa
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by cardoctor(m): 5:11am On Jan 05, 2019
See people
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by gare(f): 5:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Were are those swearing with their father's grave that Northerners will stone Peter Obi cheesy grin..

No be who eat belle full go fit carry stone, to stone person, with so much hunger up north , they dont have he strength, the only strength they have now is go and thumb print to send PMB back to Daura
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by searchlight: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2019
this is just a local government rally and people trooped out en mass. you can't get this kind of crowd down east even if buhari, atiku, Jonathan, obi, okoroawusa and tinubu is coming as one party. northerner are really jobless. I support anything that halt the reelection of the dullard but truth be told the dullard will pull even more crowd highlighting the joblessness and hunger in that part of the country. aside political power this people can't do any other thing.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by IamAtikulate: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Abagworo:
I don't pity Atiku or Obi over their impending loss but rather those wasting their time and energy believing it is possible to defeat Buhari. The money wasted by Atiku is same money he stole and same system he used alongside Obasanjo and PDP when in power to deny Buhari his obvious victory in three consecutive elections will stand against them. Same judiciary they used to deny Buhari justice shall also be against them so they should try and spend less. Defeating Buhari is impossible.
Your lord and saviour is dead and buried.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by IamAtikulate: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2019
obstead200:
how can u prove this crowd came out for Peter Obi? I looked at all the posters there and I can't see a Peter Obi poster.

PDP and lies. Although I hate APC with passion, i still reteirate that PDP and Atiku/Obi is not the answer to our problems. They are even worse than the APC gang.

Tufiakwa
You are pained. You zombies told him to visit the North, as a true and brave Igbo man he visited alone without Atiku and now zombies are asking for posters. Show me a separate poster of Osinbanjo in Kano in 2015.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by IamAtikulate: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
searchlight:
this is just a local government rally and people trooped out en mass. you can't get this kind of crowd down east even if buhari, atiku, Jonathan, obi, okoroawusa and tinubu is coming as one party. northerner are really jobless. I support anything that halt the reelection of the dullard but truth be told the dullard will pull even more crowd highlighting the joblessness and hunger in that part of the country. aside political power this people can't do any other thing.
Whether he pulls more crowd or not it is not our business. What we are saying is that the terrorist will not get the same he got in Kano last year. We only ask Atiku to water down the votes.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Xmanspeed(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
where is Mr Peter obi in this picture?
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by jude79(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2019
you guys are funny, you expect kano people, who are humans, and among the most politically aware in this country, to continue rooting for a cow government, instead of a human government impossible!!! AtikuObi for life.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Weaponx: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Godblesspmb: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2019
TimFisher2:
grin grin

Blood of Jesus!

Blood of Jesus!!

Blooooood of Jesus!!!

What am i seeing!!!!!!

AtikuObi pls forget south east votes and south south votes

You guys have already won

Wonderful!!
hahahahaaa. May be you don't even know what is Kano.
The day buhari Mai Gaskiya will land there. Hmmm
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by jude79(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2019
searchlight:

Well, the dullard himself created the joblessness, that's why the citizens of kano are voting him out. tit for tat, he took their jobs, they remove him from office, chikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.