Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano (49528 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by gare(f): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2019
CilicMarin:
Continue compressing, Editing and photoshoping pictures...

You will cry blood next Month.. grin grin grin

You seem to be seriously pained, do you need pain killer?

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by OBoy50: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
OHHHH GAWWWD! CHINEEEEEEKEE! YA ALLAH! YA YESU! OLUWA! My eyes have seen my ears My tongue has touched my nostril! This is MASSIVE! BLOOODY MASSIVE! NORTH IS PDP SOUTH IS PDP EAST IS PDP WEST IS PDP DAURA IS APC. smiley grin

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by AmarachiNnoli: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2019
In the vituals, no pictures of obi in the banners. Abi obi na Otinkpu for the arrangement?

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Askme8: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2019
CilicMarin:

is this painment or wailing?it is only that of your dead dog buhari that is never compress and edited

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Cyrus176(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:
Peter obi for the world!

Who remembers zacheous the short guy who wanted to see Jesus that climbed the Sycamore tree?? grin

Comon! See Snake in the monkey shadow now grin

what is it with These kwankwasiya people sef, climbing tree upandan �

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
Atiku Running mate Mr Peter Obi, Deputy Campaign Directer Southern Nigeria Benga Daniel and Deputy Campaign Directer Northern Nigeria Sen Rabi'u musa Kwankwaso today at Kano State.

Lalasticlala

Chai

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2019
CilicMarin:

Atiku will win Kano.

PDP Kano is back.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Same crowd will come out of osibanjo goes there. Do not be dumb.

It means Kano 2.4 million votes have been divided.

4 + 4 + 4.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Balyz:
Atiku will certainly get some few hundred thousand votes in kano but Buhari's share will be in the millions. The election is already over and it's. .. 4+4 things

Nah, this is not GEJ vs PMB, This is not Christian minority southerners vs Muslim majority northerner.

U guys keep making this same mistake. PDP always gets around 500k votes in Kano web their candidate is a southern Christian, PDP gets millions of votes wen their candidate is a northerner

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:
In the vituals, no pictures of obi in the banners. Abi obi na Otinkpu for the arrangement?

Peter Obi is Vice.

We just need buhari out.

Simple.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nah, this is not GEJ vs PMB, This is not Christian minority southerners vs Muslim majority northerner.

U guys keep making this same mistake. PDP always gets around 500k votes in Kano web their candidate is a southern Christian, PDP gets millions of votes wen their candidate is a northerner
An incumbent northerner in power.what did yaradua score?

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2019
fake and scam from Igbos.....

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2019
senatordave1:

An incumbent northerner in power.what did yaradua score?

Yaradua scored over 800k votes in kano n won buhari in kastina state. Yaradua also dedeated buhari I'm Sokoto. This yaradua is a completely unpopular fellow in northern Nigeria.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by jchioma: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2019
ralphelo:
fake and scam from Igbos.....

It's like your brain is paining you.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Shikini: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Larryfest:
This present govt really messed up big time by letting Nigerians down who would have thought that by 2019 the number of people who voted Buhari back then in 2015 will be tired of him and opting for Atiku now... The best that can happen to this country right now is to vote Buhari out and try someone else and that person also fails to deliver he should be booted out when the time comes too..

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yaradua scored over 800k votes in kano n won buhari in kastina state. Yaradua also dedeated buhari I'm Sokoto. This yaradua is a completely unpopular fellow in northern Nigeria.
Tah,you lie.yaradua lost katsina.he only won in sokoto and kaduna.he was actually very popular.his late brother shehu yaradua was the political leader of the north since the 1970s.he made shagari and abiola win the north.the yaradua family is among the top ten influential families in the north.obj literally rigged yaradua in.atiku has none of these factors working for him.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oshiomole and loud mouth...
Buhari and bloody incompetence.

According to chibuike amaechi...can Buhari read...imagine a daft as president.

Mohammed Buhari is a long stretch of ineffectiveness....moreover he is a terrorist.

He will get it hard this time......coz these guys has turned aso rock and our street to sodom and gomorrah.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Mohammed Buhari is a long stretch of ineffectiveness....moreover he is a terrorist.

He will get it hard this time......coz these guys has turned aso rock and our street to sodom and gomorrah.
Is kola,ffk and Dino's not more loud mouthed? Julius malema,this is other moniker.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by DerideGull(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

After Oluwale manipulation grin, premium times poll was meant to last 20 hrs after the debate kindly read it on their post the first day they initiated it, when
they released Obi was winning the removed the pull result from their site, only to published few weeks after the debate cheesy grin

Why would any reasonable person pay attention to political poll organized by Yari.ba or any entity related to Yari.ba? The people are master of manipulation. First, they shoe Peter Obi winning with struggling number only to come back with a manipulated sketch where their man, Osunbadjoke, is winning with large gap. It is no gainsaying that most Nigerians have attributed the dilapidated nature of Nigeria on their laps.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Is kola,ffk and Dino's not more loud mouthed? Julius malema,this is other moniker.

What a baseless accusation@bolded.

Do u think I will waste my time replying u...??

Just stay off my post with ur apc share, I take God beg u....i don't like seeing it.

It gets me angry.

Stay off.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

What a baseless accusation@bolded.

Do u think I will waste my time replying u...??

Just stay off my post with ur apc share, I take God beg u....i don't like seeing it.

It gets me angry.

Stay off.
Same mannerisms exactly

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Same mannerisms exactly

I don't care or give a damn.

I have never commented on ur post, click like or even share, so I wonder what u implying.

Just stay off.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by grandstar(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
I feel this is simply the a vote for Kwankaso and not really for Obi. This speaks volumes of Kwankaso's popularity

It reminds me of the 2011 elections. Jonathan won all Southwest state except in Osun state. The reason why was that Aregbesola was so popular then that he was able to capture the state then for Ribadu.

Something similar seems to be brewing in Kano only this time, from a man that is not the sitting governor.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
senatordave1:

Tah,you lie.yaradua lost katsina.he only won in sokoto and kaduna.he was actually very popular.his late brother shehu yaradua was the political leader of the north since the 1970s.he made shagari and abiola win the north.the yaradua family is among the top ten influential families in the north.obj literally rigged yaradua in.atiku has none of these factors working for him.

U were in JSS2 in 2007 n that's why ur talking this nonsense. Yaradua defeated buhari in Kastina and so many other northern states. OBJ didn't need to rig yaradua into power, Yaradua won because buhari's supporter are only found in northern Nigeria, He lost badly as usual across the South back in 2007. In 2019 he will still lose badly in the South by millions of votes n this will ultimately cost him the election because northern votes will be shared as always.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

APC just collected all the evil men from all the political parties to foist satanic rule on Nigeria.
Evil men sha!

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

APC just collected all the evil men from all the political parties to foist satanic rule on Nigeria.
Evil men sha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U were in JSS2 in 2007 n that's why ur talking this nonsense. Yaradua defeated buhari in Kastina and so many other northern states. OBJ didn't need to rig yaradua into power, Yaradua won because buhari's supporter are only found in northern Nigeria, He lost badly as usual across the South back in 2007. In 2019 he will still lose badly in the South by millions of votes n this will ultimately cost him the election because northern votes will be shared as always.
If you were still in secondary school by then i wasn't.if you had common sense,back up your claim that buhari lost katsina in 2007.finally,votes have already been allocated.buhari is not as weak as Jonathan.that you hate buhari doesn't mean others do.i hope i still find you when buhari outmuscles atiku in ss.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Foolishbuhari: 4:17am On Jan 06, 2019
senatordave1:

If you were still in secondary school by then i wasn't.if you had common sense,back up your claim that buhari lost katsina in 2007.[b]finally,votes have already been allocated.[/b]buhari is not as weak as Jonathan.that you hate buhari doesn't mean others do.i hope i still find you when buhari outmuscles atiku in ss.

So you support and rely on rigging the elections just for the dullard to win yet you minions say he's popular? Is this the change you fools voted for and propagate? A change to rig elections? Now I know when they say even tyrants have supporters.

The joke would be on you all sha because you see buhari? Look at him very well... He's going back to Daura and not even the devil can stop it insha Allah

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2019
senatordave1:

If you were still in secondary school by then i wasn't.if you had common sense,back up your claim that buhari lost katsina in 2007.finally,votes have already been allocated.buhari is not as weak as Jonathan.that you hate buhari doesn't mean others do.i hope i still find you when buhari outmuscles atiku in ss.

For u to even start thinking that Buhari will win the SS shows that ur mental palava is even deeper than initially thought grin

Like I've told u time without numbers, The SE n SS have totally rejected buhari since 1997 n will never ever vote for him. No Man or woman in eastern Nigeria dead
or alive will vote buhari in 2019. Buhari will only get rigged votes + hausa votes + few yoruba votes from Yorubas who live in SS n it ends there.

"when buhari outmuscles atiku in ss."

U have displayed time without number that violence is the only way buhari will win next month.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Yaradua beat buhari in the north by 4%.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiuj87G79jfAhUMUhoKHX_0BK8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2018%2F10%2F05%2Fthe-facts-and-the-fictions-about-buharis-electoral-invincibility%2F&psig=AOvVaw1f22-L2MKKSTbWyqb7Wttc&ust=1546854326798680

Atiku does not even need to get 52% of the north, Juat 35% to 40% is good enough for him to win next month because as always, buhari is not popular in the South, that will bury him finally.

The SE, SS n SW votes a Hausa Fulani against buhari I'm many elections, they will do it again.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano by senatordave1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

For u to even start thinking that Buhari will win the SS shows that ur mental palava is even deeper than initially thought grin

Like I've told u time without numbers, The SE n SS have totally rejected buhari since 1997 n will never ever vote for him. No Man or woman in eastern Nigeria dead
or alive will vote buhari in 2019. Buhari will only get rigged votes + hausa votes + few yoruba votes from Yorubas who live in SS n it ends there.

"when buhari outmuscles atiku in ss."

U have displayed time without number that violence is the only way buhari will win next month.
Buhari doesn't need to win the ss,he just needs a reasonable percentage.several people here have severally confessed that elections are never held there and if there was,pdp will win with a lower margin.since your not familiar with how elections are conducted,i wont bother you.but remember apc have won several elections in ss,se while pdp has failed to win any in the north except in taraba.does that not tell you that atiku has no chance? Cant you see that federal might is the biggest factor for pdp or is the hatred for buhari so intoxicating?...

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53