Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) (5373 Views)

Between Bbnaija Winner Mercy & Ex-beauty Queen Iheoma, Who Is More Famous Now ) / Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? / The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by marvelck: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
BBNaija Efe should have used the N30million he won to relocate abroad or go into another venture entirely Just look at how last year BBNaija winner, Miracle is spending his prize money wisely.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Brigosa: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
undecided
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by OkumagbaBOY(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Spot the difference if you find one grin grin grin

If you know you know
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Vicyace: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
When will you guys stop comparing people. Chai

One dey rap
One dey fly plane.
.how dem take relate?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Dunnytt: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Okay Good,let's compare Wole Soyinka and Austin Jay Jay Okocha.........
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by iammo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
there was a time when jobs like pilot, doctors, lawyers were the biggest life choices and money spinners, but now a rapper, entertainer, blogger, adult entertainer, vlogger, footballer and other non conventional career can be highly rewarding

9 Likes

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by hammerFC: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
NA FROM ALL THIS COMPARISON HATE DEY TAKE START.

FROM IGBO WOMEN TO IGBO BBN WINNERS.

THIS IGBO TRIBE IN NIGERIA ARE REALLY A SOURCE OF HEADACHE FOR FELLOW NIGERIANS.

MAKE DEM DEY GO BIAFRA?

7 Likes

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Olibboy: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Make e go cuba
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by KiZiie(m): 3:13am On Jan 05, 2019
I smell Photoshop.
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2019
So much unintelligence. It's tiring

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 05, 2019
marvelck:
BBNaija Efe should have used the N30million he won to relocate abroad or go into another venture entirely Just look at how last year BBNaija winner, Miracle is spending his prize money wisely.

Typical mindset of a Nigerian - always envious, jealous and filled with so much hate undecided

Inferiority Complex is all over this post - comparing oneself to others and comparing people. Never being satisfied and hence never growing and moving forward in life angry

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2019
hammerFC:
NA FROM ALL THIS COMPARISON HATE DEY TAKE START.

FROM IGBO WOMEN TO IGBO BBN WINNERS.

THIS IGBO TRIBE IN NIGERIA ARE REALLY A SOURCE OF HEADACHE FOR FELLOW NIGERIANS.

MAKE DEM DEY GO BIAFRA?

Efe is not an Igbo person.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by harley88(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2019
This is a senseless post actually. Though I believe Efe didn't even deserve that money but then you don't go around comparing people. they both did what they were happy doing with their money and that's what matters.

Efe's plan just didn't work out so well
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
fratermathy:

His parents speaks Igbo very well
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
androidroot:
His parents speaks Igbo very well

I understand some Yoruba and even Igbo. Does that make me Yoruba or Igbo?

Efe is not Igbo. Full stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by tossie101(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
iammo:
there was a time when jobs like pilot, doctors, lawyers were the biggest life choices and money spinners, but now a rapper, entertainer, blogger, adult entertainer, vlogger, footballer and other non conventional career can be highly rewarding

That's if u know what u are doing in intertainment though undecided
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by hammerFC: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
fratermathy:

Dat is exactly the point of the OP.

Op is comparing both winners, given the same money and how far they have run with it.

He is comparing and distinguishing both tribes given the same opportunities and wat they have done with it differently.

Efe, might not be a show off like Miracle but that does not mean Miracle have more money than him.

This is wat we are trying to tell OP, to stop comparing people.

GODPUNISHUNA:

Typical mindset of a Nigerian - always envious, jealous and filled with so much hate undecided

Inferiority Complex is all over this post - comparing oneself to others and comparing people. Never being satisfied and hence never growing and moving forward in life angry

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vicyace:
When will you guys stop comparing people. Chai

One dey rap
One dey fly plane.
.how dem take relate?

what efe does is not rap..heck its not even music...
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by davuvid(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
hammerFC:

Dat is exactly the point of the OP.

Op is comparing both winners, given the same money and how far they have run with it.

He is comparing and distinguishing both tribes given the same opportunities and wat they have done with it differently.

Efe, might not be a show off like Miracle but that does not mean Miracle have more money than him.

This is wat we are trying to tell OP, to stop comparing people.

And you, in all your wisdom decided to bring their tribes into the matter.
OP never mentioned tribe, he only compared two winners of the said show and how they've fared with their lives.
Word of advice; don't be a tribal bigot. This is how hate starts
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by hammerFC: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
davuvid:

And you, in all your wisdom decided to bring their tribes into the matter.
OP never mentioned tribe, he only compared two winners of the said show and how they've fared with their lives.
Word of advice; don't be a tribal bigot. This is how hate starts

I notice some of u are mad on this site.

So I will just ignore u in ur madness.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ishilove:
So much unintelligence. It's tiring

Ishi Strawberry,

Last night, I dreamt of you. You know how incoherent dreams could be sometimes?

We were seated together in a room, and one minute, I was eating watermelon, next minute, I was licking & eating something else. Hahahahaaaaaa! grin

Ishi, I want to see you in camera erotica. grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Offpoint: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
dumb people everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

May I know your main now? smiley
Re: The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) by nedubest(m): 3:57am On Jan 06, 2019
whats the difference biko

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / What Is Ur Relationship Status??.. / Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.