Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo (58399 Views)

Lockdown: Uyo In Pictures / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by degamemaster(m): 2:55am On Jan 05, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
I only see 'ghana must go'.
Bia, op where is the money

You think using derogatory remarks to rephrase IGBO name will make us to believe that you're actually an IGBO?
Every discerning mind knows those capable of going such low because of HATE for the IGBOS. May God reward you according to how you wished others, say Amen to that.
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by eightsin(m): 4:09am On Jan 05, 2019
uchennaq:
I smell yeye here angry let me ask, how is it possible for a man to use keke to carry urge amount of money. What were you thinking to the extent of forgetting humongous amount of money.

It baffles me. I have thought about this same thing and can't come to any reasonable conclusion... As in na Amnesia? The Keke man no see am dey and call am back say oga/madam, u forget ur bag?
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by hundredrivas(m): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2019
And some niqqaz don de beg oluwa since to pick up their call.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Stolen money
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by sunmyson: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin
Where the money dey abi ,Ghana must go and money na same thing
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by alenwup(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2019
OK, that huge amount is been returned and my small Nokia was taken away in same Keke on Abak Road, Uyo. My remembering Uyo is synonymous with this phone
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by walosky(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
I only see 'ghana must go'.
Bia, op where is the money
Amy m, Kedu?
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by proddey(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2019
It's not possible for that to happen..
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
GuyWise101:
Since the keke man has been crying to God for help,

Now that God has heard his cry.

He will be the biggest FOOL if he returns the money to the owner...

Opportunity comes but once... keke man be WISE like me.
Dishonest
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2019
How in the world did the passenger forget a bag that huge?This is false news.
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by PapaAdanna: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Anybody that left/forgets such amount of money has ulterior motive.

Wetin u D tink for large bag like that, that contains nothing but MONEY
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by semyman: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2019
GuyWise101:

Please try to be a Moslem, this will lead you no where, those prosperity charlatans are misleading you
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by stancod(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
I only see 'ghana must go'. Bia, op where is the money
you're so so pretty but i wonder why you choose that moniker ashawo
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2019
GuyWise101:

Hahaha, it reminds me of a movie called nuns on the run, it is not the same story but it looks similar tongue
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by silifat11(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2019
The bag is quite familiar.. Haha
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Let this be a joke! But if I hear another case of person retiring money I go vex
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Sleekfingers: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Efforts are being made to locate the the person who forgot a large amount of money in a tricycle in Akwa Ibom state.

According to journalist Harrison Essien, the money was forgotten by a passenger in the tricycle popularly known "Keke Napep" which plied Itam Junction in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, during the festive season.

The money was recovered by the honest tricycle rider - is now being deposited in the Marketing Directorate of the Akwa Ibom Broadcasting corporation.

The owner of the money or members of the public who have knowledge of anyone, who lost a substantial amount of money are requested to come to AKBC Corporate Headquarters, 3, Udo Udoma Avenue, Uyo, with adequate proof of ownership to get the same amount.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/passenger-forgets-huge-sum-of-money-in-a-keke-in-akwa-ibom-photo.html

Nigeria bloggers at it again...... Fake news is in their blood
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
GuyWise101:

grin

may be thats your own reasoning and understanding....

You never can tell what God has already planned for him
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Olibboy: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
............ ............... ♦ ......................................
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by medropoly(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
na me get tammm

details of de bag
name: Ghana must go
bag No: 222413

please return and be bless grin grin grin

Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amount withheld but u for still show d money inside abi we wan count all d money from d top view ni?!!! Bloggers easy o
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by miracle4(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cately:
Blog with AdSense needed for sale for exchange of iPhone or mac
can you explain this?
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Cately(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
miracle4:
can you explain this?
u will give me blog I will shop iPhone and Mac for u online
Re: Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo by Pedimathias: 1:10pm On May 05, 2021
The guy needs to be disowned by his kins men. He is adicted to poverty. Btw how can someone forget a huge sum of money just like that without even bothering to look for it. To me, its an answered prayer bt d keke guy was very blind to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.