Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady (11325 Views)

Nigerians React As Husband Joins Wife In An Unclad Pregnancy Photo Shoot / Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React / Female Students Asked to Paint an Unclad Men In Front Of Them As Quiz.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onechancearmy:

Onechancearmy to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

That small prick which you need a magnifying glass to see? That prick is a byproduct of incest. With all the akamu you have pumped into your mother you will soon be the father of your own half-brother.

She screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men mercilessly gang banging the sperm bank tongue

grin grin grin
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by Onechancearmy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

My mother screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men mercilessly gang banging the sperm bank tongue

grin grin grin
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onechancearmy:

Kingofalligbos mercilessly fuucked onechancearmy's mum.

My mother screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men mercilessly gang banging the sperm bank 
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin

Enjoying this.
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by Onechancearmy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kingofalligbos mercilessly fuucked his own mum.

His mother screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men lining up behind Kingofalligbos to mercilessly bang the sperm bank/olosho

[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=74479846][/quote]
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onechancearmy:

kingofalligbos mercilessly fuucked my mum.

My mother screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men lining up behind him to mercilessly bang the sperm bank/olosho

Thanks for the confession. No wonder the tears grin.

Pele. RIP
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
so someone go south africa and instead of him to focus on im hustle he"s busy recording a nude lady in his phone who is minding her own business in her room
we nigerians ehn

Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by Onechancearmy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
kingofalligbos mercilessly fuucked his mum.

His mother screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men lining up behind him to mercilessly bang the sperm bank/olosho

KingOfAllIgbos:

Thanks for the confession. No wonder the tears grin.

Pele. RIP
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onechancearmy:

kingofalligbos mercilessly fuucked my mum.

My mother screams loud all night long. There's a long queue of men lining up behind him to mercilessly bang the sperm bank/olosho

Thanks for the confession. No wonder the tears grin. grin

Pele. RIP. Cry more grin
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by seunmohmoh(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
domino4211:
You keep on swearing.
Hope you are aware i've been following you since,and am taking that JAPAN thing very serious.
Goodmorning undecided
Location changed, i want belgium.
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by domino4211(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Location changed, i want belgium.
This is how you treat every guy you meet on nairaland?
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okunrinoloro alias onechancearmy.

This thing pepper u spray you dey switch monikers grin
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by OkunrinOloro: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Like e pepper your mama's pousy? grin

KingOfAllIgbos:
Okunrinoloro alias onechancearmy.

This thing pepper u spray you dey switch monikers grin
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

OkunrinOloro to his useless homosexual father and who're mother :

Like e pepper your mama's pousy? grin

E pain am grin
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by nedubest(m): 3:50am On Jan 06, 2019
nawa oo
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by khiaa(f): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The LADY stupid too, as usual.
Doesn’t she know the building has windows all over....??
What was she expecting.
Although she was not bothered at all.

She Knows others are watching her, some people enjoy being watched.
Re: See How Nigerian Men Reacted On Seeing An Unclad South African Lady by Flattino(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I really enjoyed driving you to tears grin grin grin

That's what you flattino boys won't know. I am a troll that feeds on your tears. Such responses are hilarious grin grin cheesy

RIP...now cry more tongue
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Two Years Old Marriage Crash Because Of This...... / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman / See New Fake Nyash That Cannot Be Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.