Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (15833 Views)

Oshiomhole Urges Nigerians To Shun Riots, Denounces Naira Swap Policy / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by zaruzain: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2019
die make i see you

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2019
No wonder you're using herdsmen to kill your people for Bu hari! Foolish man!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Omeokachie: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2019
RIP o
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Be ready to die because God is ready to save Nigerians from demonic leadership.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Ubiudumo(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2019
All I can say is R.I.P to you in advance. I no study mumuism like you.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by TIMOTHYspecial: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigeria is crazy
Truth is that collectively we are going no where
Everybody must rise individually and fight for himself

In a sane country, Opposition parties in Nigeria don't need to campaign to oust this hungry and deadly blood suckers away from government

Some people in an attempt to secure thousands of acres of land for their kinsmen released mayhem on farmers in order to justify their demand
Do we need to tell people in Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,not to Vote APC?

They voted for this party in 2015, they have experienced change beyond imagination, why shld we convince them again not to vote APC?
Let them vote for whatever they feel is right... Who will lose eventually and who is losing?

Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?

A lot of Nigerians lost jobs in 2016, 2017 due to a poor economic policy that led to recession, a lot of companies shutdown, rendering a lot of employed/underemployed youths jobless and hopeless, adding to the number of jobless youths increasing at an alarming rate. Do we need to convince these people not to vote Buhari again? Do we need to tell MAN note to choose APC?
NLC, ASUU, still need conviction on who to support?

Borno, Yobe, Zamfara is presently on fire, bandits, Boko Haram have destroyed virtually every good thing existing in those places, rendering many homeless, hopeless with a lot of our gallant soldiers killed, due to lack of weapons, inadequate funding and corruption by our service chiefs, yet the President has not taken any major step. What we hear now, is deployment of the Nigeria Army all over the country for elections. Anybody needs to tell the good people of Zamfara, Yobe, Borno, not to vote Buhari again?

Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression

Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

What was Buhari' contribution to the entertainment industry? Yet, secured their endorsement.
Where was Buhari in 2015 2016 2017, when we had fuel scarcity
Election year is around, suddenly scarcity disappeared
Where was Osinbajo in 2016, 2017 during recession when there was a crazy hunger, to distribute #10000, launch market Moni and house to house visitation?
Suddenly 2018 became the year of infrastructure. We did not need infrastructure in 2015, 16 or 17?

Go ahead and vote whatever you desire in 2019, but remember, There is a price to pay......

Taiwo Timothy
Truth Advocate and political enthusiast

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Godblesspmb: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Same thing as me. Am ready to die for Mai Gaskiya if need be.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Godblesspmb:
Same thing as me. Am ready to die for Mai Gaskiya if need be.
Your mumu never do
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by gr8tone: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2019
plateau people, is this for real? Well, let Lalong enjoy his freedom of speech and we will leverage on the power of our PVC and Aticulate against the next level
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Isoduwa(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2019
If he can die for bonbon then Nigerian is happy to bury him in advance
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Waffarianman(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2019
crownwealth:
Brainless cows everywhere you go

Like MTN. Lol
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Olaiya26: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2019
And I have often warn this governor to be careful with his mouth. I don't know why he would allow his mouth to kill him now

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by micimmortal01: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Die!.,...die!...die!
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Political Party apart

Let Us Talk About Personal Integrity, Personal Political Value of the Two most highly rated Presidential candidate BUHARI AND ATIKU

Atiku is not a serious candidate that can defeat Buhari with that two Criteria mentioned above

And which will make it easy for Buhari with a very Big and Crude margin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by darqly(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2019
jauntty:
This sorry ass licking of a Governor will foolishly die for Buhari while his people in Jos and Barkin Ladi are been slaughtered everyday like chicken

It's so unfortunate that we have these crop of self serving people as leaders.

Rip to the victims of Plateau state massacred daily by the fulani junta

Lalong and Yahaya Bello are like statues, can't move, can't think, will never have sense. The killings have resumed in Jos south once more, and they are ignoring until people take up arms to defend themselves.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by suxkill: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2019
The most useless governor in Nigeria has spoken.
You should have died for my friend who was killed along Foron village last week.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by suxkill: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
darqly:

Lalong and Yahaya Bello are like statues, can't move, can't think, will never have sense. The killings have resumed in Jos south once more, and they are ignoring until people take up arms to defend themselves.

The thing no tire you?instead of the ass-licker to device ways of cubbing the killings,he dey stadium d yarn dust.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by kpacity(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Ameachi said PDP was not honest that was why they emptied the country’s treasury and urged Nigerians to vote out PDP even in hunger. I don't understand someone should pls explain to me
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Jowanson: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
I leave it for the people of Plateau to decide...it will be very unfortunate if these Plateau people will still vote for someone who wants to die for a President and not for his own people... Who is he governing? Is it the President? Or the people?

Middle Belt...do not be deceived again!

Let's get Nigeria working again!
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Johnsonibx(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2019
You better die alone
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by ClearFlair: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2019
magoo10:
Present future impossible tense
A lot of defenseless Nigerians have died because of buhari it is now time for him to go back to daura.
Keep dreaming.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by ClearFlair: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2019
darqly:

You can think but you're following a certified thief. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2019
daewoorazer:

A sowore is all we need to shut his sewer-stinking mouth up.

I can’t stop imagining a Nigeria where Obasanjo, Babangida, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi & co are locked up in Kirikiri

you re so on point
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by bongap1: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2019
what has buhary done to his followers Na.
this thing isn't ordinary at all. to think u're my governor makes my balls itch. slave kawai.
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Ahmeduana(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
AND DIE YOU SHALL DIE!
Re: "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection by Fela4ese: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amen u have just signed ur death warrant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Donates Free Wifi, Solar For Free Phone Charging To A Community In Kogi / Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.