Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid (8644 Views)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by fordunit(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

No mind those useless idiots. They’re not deltans o, but they want to force failure Ogboru on us. The greatest tragedy that will happen to delta state politic is pdp losing to apc. Tinubu the grandfather of corruption will start coming to Asaba to carry delta money to Lagos. God forbid.

I am Deltan. So you nor dey visit other states for this country abi? Go to Rivers State and see how Wike who is a tout is developing his state. The way Delta State be so, na so state dey be? Do you guys even travel at all? Anyway, remain in your darkness.
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by miltonchux(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Ibori is a thief and should hide his face in shame. You guys think his case is closed. By next year, he will go back to jail, when his case file is open. Deltans are only interested in sharing money, than development. In the future all, you will all know what you are doing to yourselves. Politics of sharing the money. Lousy Deltan youths.
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by senatordave1(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2019
fordunit:

I am Deltan. So you nor dey visit other states for this country abi? Go to Rivers State and see how Wike who is a tout is developing his state. The way Delta State be so, na so state dey be? Do you guys even travel at all? Anyway, remain in your darkness.
That endorsement is work.okowa has failed and must go.up ogboru.buhari will get 30% in delta
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by martowskin1(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2019
ekestic1976:

He built 3 polytechnics with his father's money! "He never 'hold'("owed"wink civil servants their wages . . ." Your future is already on sale. In the US where we copied the idea of endorsement, it's a big deal. No serious politician would accept the endorsement of a jail bird or he has lost the election already!

in the united state .... someone who planned a coup to unseat an elected president can never be supported to be a president in future

in the united state.... a sitting governor wont be caught on camera collecting bribe and wont get impeachment all in the name of immunity

in the united state.... employees cant be owned salary for years by a governor and get re-elected

u are shouting united state like we copied anything correctly from them
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by hisexcellency34: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Ibori...the only leader we recognise in the whole of Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by hisexcellency34: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Ogun kee you there
Joe88:
Ibori that should hide his head in shame for the rest of his life is still endorsing someone. Such a joke of a system.
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by ArmaniUhuru: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2019
fordunit:

Oga Okowa is working. Government is all about continuity. Ibori tried for us, uduaghan did nothing at all. If uduaghan had done well, Okowa would be facing less challenges. Uduaghan wey be our own warri man sef, no even do anything for warri. Okowa deserves another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by elvision1(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2019
I spit on ibori and okowa. Shame on deltans. Unprogressive youths who would die for politicians money
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Joe88(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

Some of u just comment trash because u have android phones...... Delta state had nothing b4 ibori....

This man u will call thief, build 3 polytechnics,(the state had none b4 him), started a teaching hospital which was completed by the next governor, he never hold civil servants their wages till he left seat, build roads, and more .....

Till date he remain the best governor of that state, he was just victim of his own stubbornness.
If everybody thinks the way you do then, Nigeria can never rise from the mud. How can you ever justify a politician who stole unpardonably from his state and the nation. How dare you open your mouth to say we should sing praises because he built schools, roads.... you should be really shamed of your comment. Is this how a sane society meant to function? Steal as much as you can and give to the people as little you can? You gave yourself out with your comment. Nigeria has no hope with people like you.
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:
To others Ibori is corrupt but to the Deltans, he is an hero.

Nobody holly pass
my Delta State is still the way iboro left it. south south as a whole would have been better if ibori had Gej position
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Joe88:
If everybody thinks the way you do then, Nigeria can never rise from the mud. How can you ever justify a politician who stole unpardonably from his state and the nation. How dare you open your mouth to say we should sing praises because he built schools, roads.... you should be really shamed of your comment. Is this how a sane society meant to function? Steal as much as you can and give to the people as little you can? You gave yourself out with your comment. Nigeria has no hope with people like you.
he is not the only thief because he got caught. all Nigerian politicians are thief but this particular thief did something for his state. Delta State is still the way he left it. come to any part of Delta and tell them ibori is a thief and you will see how many people that will disagree
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by martowskin1(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Joe88:
If everybody thinks the way you do then, Nigeria can never rise from the mud. How can you ever justify a politician who stole unpardonably from his state and the nation. How dare you open your mouth to say we should sing praises because he built schools, roads.... you should be really shamed of your comment. Is this how a sane society meant to function? Steal as much as you can and give to the people as little you can?

1. read b4 u comment(because i never ask u to praise him, i only showed u his achievement, compare it to those who never stole... tell me how far) if ur parents are civil servant in delta state u will prefer ibori to Emmanuel(the later governor who never stole)

2. what is sane about Nigeria

i.current president who planned a coup to unseat an elected president so many years ago

ii. immunity for leaders, till they leave seat(even after caught on camera)

iii. incumbent president niece appointed as head of collation team less than 50days to election

iv. earning less than 30k in a month(not stil paid) while leaders go home will millions

which one will i not mention and u are here telling about a sane society ..... WHAT IS SANE ABOUT THIS NATION
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

in the united state .... someone who planned a coup to unseat an elected president can never be supported to be a president in future

in the united state.... a sitting governor wont be caught on camera collecting bribe and wont get impeachment all in the name of immunity

in the united state.... employees cant be owned salary for years by a governor and get re-elected

u are shouting united state like we copied anything correctly from them

some of this people(especially Yoruba people) will be leaving their state governors who have enslaved them and be putting all their problem in the name of other state politicians.
Ibori built Delta from zero to where it is today
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

Some of u just comment trash because u have android phones...... Delta state had nothing b4 ibori....

This man u will call thief, build 3 polytechnics,(the state had none b4 him), started a teaching hospital which was completed by the next governor, he never hold civil servants their wages till he left seat, build roads, and more .....

Till date he remain the best governor of that state, he was just victim of his own stubbornness.

You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by sweetrace(f): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
ibori was nervous
see evil men using Gods name to play
ibori has become a cocaine user
all thru the flag off he kep fidgetting with his mouth.lips.luke as if he was chewing bitter kola. okowas children proud and arrogant. abegi
see okowa and ibori dey sing sinking sand gospel song.
i burst laff ystdy by 2pm

Did you see him with any cocaine? Haba!
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by martowskin1(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Mk17:

some of this people(especially Yoruba people) will be leaving their state governors who have enslaved them and be putting all their problem in the name of other state politicians.
Ibori built Delta from zero to where it is today

AM TELLING U, this people who hardly leave their osun, ondo, ogun, ekiti.... as far they can go is lagos......

what do they know about Nigeria....

i have an employee who work for me based in OSOGBO the capital of osun, i sent him to ughelli to get some stuffs from my depot.... he returned saying.... "orga.. that place fine oh... ah, olowun i like the place... na so delta fine?"

i looked at him and said.... ughelli is no where compare to some other places in delta .....

YET WE TELL OUR LEADERS WE NEED MORE THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ...... BUT THIS TINUBU SLAVES IN THE WEST JUST SWALLOW ANYTHING GIVING TO THEM

1 Like

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by JasonScoolari: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2019
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

AM TELLING U, this people who hardly leave their osun, ondo, ogun, ekiti.... as far they can go is lagos......

i have an employee who work for me based in OSOGBO the capital of osun, i sent him to ughelli to get some stuffs from my depot.... he returned saying.... "orga.. that place fine oh... ah, olowun i like the place... na so delta fine?"

i looked at him and said.... ughelli is no where compare to some
other places in delta .....

YET WE TELL OUR LEADERS WE NEED MORE THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ...... BUT THIS TINUBU SLAVES IN THE WEST JUST SWALLOW ANYTHING GIVING TO THEM
Most state in Nigeria have the state capital and only a few places that humans can actually survive. But Delta actually have many nice place where an average Nigerian can live life.
I have some investment in Edo state and I visit there regularly and the state happened to be competing with bayelsa as the worst in South south but the southwest tinubu media always tout is is the best because oshomole is pro-tinubu .apart from the over hype Benin there is no place in Edo
Some people say river is better than Delta because they have only been to Port Harcourt forgetting that there are other part in river.
Delta is one of the most balanced state in Nigeria as ibori developed every zone in the state.
If not for the wasted 8years of uduaghan that took us back, ibori had us on a path to greatness

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by obonujoker(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

i looked at him and said.... ughelli is no where compare to some other places in delta .....

If you ever lived or visited Ibadan, Ifo, Osogbo etc, you would know why they think like this.... Do you know Sapele is better than many SW towns??

1 Like

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by senatorizyking(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
tongue

Postgraduate details
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by MegaFd(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
martowskin1:

You are Quite correct.Warri, AsaBa, Ughelli, Agbor,Sapele,Kwale can be State Capital comfortably for 80% of Nigeria State

1 Like

Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by pat077: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Does he have a choice
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by Simbrixton(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Delta fast becoming rivers state Anioma ti takeover urhobo people and izon people are sleeping
Re: Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid by atikuobi2019nig: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
God bless CHIEF JAMES OBORI
the one and only, Best Governor delta state has God bless Chief James ibori the best governor delta state has ever produced, those of u from other states, don't jump into conclusion from the media reports u get at the comfort of your bedroom, he has his own flows no doubt, nobody on earth is perfect, he got that name to him self cos he refuse to be submissive, he is not as bad as some of your governors who looted, let's go down Memory Lane from 1999 till 2007, his colleagues, ur governors, I don't want to mention names of state and governors does it mean there were saints, please you people should leave our ibori for us, go and fix ur state, if it was good go and make it better, we are working here on our own to make it better

long live Nigerians
long live Delta state
long live Chief James ibori
long live the young & passionate youths who desires to fix this country for good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State / Obi: In 24 Years, APC, PDP Couldn’t Move Power Generation From 4,000 To 5,000MW / ELECTION PETITIONS: Appeal Court Transfers All Pending Cases To Abuja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.