Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction (50101 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2019
TRUEBLOOD59:
look at the photo well and u will see dat she is rich and she is controlling the man. all because of money . see her belle like letter 'w'
she must be the dauther of one rich traditional ruler or na senator dauther cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by firstolalekan(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
hahaha hahaha this guy thinks fat people care grin grin
They do absolutely
They have this inferiority complex

Reduce YOUR FAT before it reduces you...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2019
you are on your own
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by bigdoo: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
I like plus size mamas but this one is just out of shape and unpalatable.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by adetes: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Heavy weight

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by ACE1010: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2019
My sister please read this carefully....
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by josiegirl27: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Randy100:
I know and I don't care.
u should..
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by kasila4u: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Barbieperry:
She is beautiful

beautiful kee U there.... Na like this beautiful ppl dey look like for your village....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by ACE1010: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
My sister please read this carefully....if you know you know cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by akinszz: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Barbieperry:
She is beautiful
just like you grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by JoseVanMoyes: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
this is so unfair. .
what kind of improper fraction is this nau

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
shocked jesu kristi see earthquake.this guy wants to die young. cc two clans,MariaLa vina,Eberec hi24,thor napple.
This one weak me ooo

She's not looking healthy at all. angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one weak me ooo

She's not looking healthy at all. angry
if the guy really loves her he ought to encourage her to shed off some of these excess flesh.na dis same naija we dey wey i dey see some guys take out their babes on a jogging spree in d morning.
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by GindoX(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Barbieperry:
She is beautiful

Werin make her biutiful?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Pastorlarry: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2019
How dis man prick go use enter inside that Toto,sex will be boring
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by rickyboss333: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2019
dear God!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by owoshuyi(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Perfect Couple!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by owoshuyi(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Beautiful lady there.Man is lucky
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
if the guy really loves her he ought to encourage her to shed off some of these excess flesh.na dis same naija we dey wey i dey see some guys take out their babes on a jogging spree in d morning.
Exactly!
This isn't the matter of loving his women thick and bold. This is just too much. There is a tendency he will cheat on her!
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by bankolebank(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
The power of Money grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by WaffenSS(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2019
How are they even going to have sex?
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by mumjeremy(f): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2019
two tins r involved is either d lady is Rich or d man want citizenship but oga my advice to u is dat make u start to dig ur grave ooo cos if dis on land on u na die straight
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by bossrillboss: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Twoclans(f): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
shocked jesu kristi see earthquake.this guy wants to die young. cc twoclans,MariaLavina,Eberechi24,thornapple.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No comment

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Exactly!
This isn't the matter of loving his women thick and bold. This is just too much. There is a tendency he will cheat on her!
grin tendency? bros wey don already get one sweet curvy amaka or funmi with round soft bumbum hidden somewhere.its like dis one papa na minister or senator.
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Twoclans:

No comment
grin
Twoclans:

No comment
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is worse than SUICIDE BOMBING
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by mtngloetiartel: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingLennon:
My problem is how will they enjoy cowboy? grin. She needs to work out
abeg carry ur cowboy commot. There are other ones to enjoy. Cowboy kor cowmilk ni
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Barbieperry(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
kasila4u:

beautiful kee U there.... Na like this beautiful ppl dey look like for your village....
humans r terrible
They forget those people are human beings and have feelings..
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Barbieperry(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
akinszz:
just like you grin
yes
Re: Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction by Barbieperry(f): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
GindoX:

Werin make her biutiful?
let me not say it.let me close my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.