Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (39208 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by bedspread: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Atiku will lose February election big time... My PVC is ready...

PMB2019
Neither Will Buhari win..
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by muykem: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
He is strategies on how to beat security agencies and move looted fund into Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by verifiablefacts: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
you are wasting you time with this jargon
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by RealityShot: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol...
we have seen all these before.
they can't do NOTHING new or better!
VOTE BUHARI for continuity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by braveboy64(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2019
don't run now, Sai Baba 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Jabioro: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Another deplicated body,wornout soul vying for busy office...he is in Dubai
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Caseless: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74464710:

CONFIRM walk over!! grin wink smiley grin
one-by-one...dem don go.. Those who visit football viewing centres in Nigeria would know what that means .

Atiku don see defeat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Hoodbilonia: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2019
feb 16th
aign aign
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Caseless:
one-by-one...dem don go.. Those who visit football viewing centres in Nigeria would know what that means .

Atiku don see defeat.
Hahaha grin cheesy wink.
He's on another strategy to a BIG defeat come next month

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by SaintLucia: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:
I don't even understand why this presidential election campaign is very quiet.
Won't there be rallies in the 36 states and the FCT?
Buhari has told APC that the rally should be a low key one. In the case of PDP non of their governors is willing to waste his fund on Atiku. They all preferred to fight for their own survival (reelection). This is the first time PDP will be going for election without the key of the Central Bank in their pocket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by docadams: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2019
He is looking tor election expo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by FunctionX(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Clevite(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Leave Atiku alone. He is somewhere preparing for January 19 Debate. There are more than enough statistics to cram.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amaechi1: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:

Because we have a new Sheriff in town who has redefined campaign funding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku is ganging up with his other propaganda team to come up with Another Fabric fiction, Another Huge baseless rumour as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Why is this useless APC-UK so worried and concerned about Atiku's whereabout?

They are not concerned about the security challenges we are facing.

They are not concerned about the lopsoding economy.

They are not concerned about the corruption going on in this administration.

They were not concerned when the president was in UK for months for an undisclosed illness.

They are not worried about ASUU strike not NLC a pit to embark on another strike.

They are not concerned about the continuous suicidal act people are committing daily due to hardship.

They were not concerned about the Governor of Kano State receiving $5m as kick back.

They were not concern when the wife of the dullard raised alarm about 2 useless people holding the country to ransom.

They were not concerned when Boko haram killed over 100 soldiers.

They were not concern when the Vice president was flagged for N5B.

They were not concerned when almost 100 policemen went to lay siege at Dino's house while bandits keep killing people in Zamfara.

Someone needs to give them full back attack.

Useless bunches of element living in UK enjoying basic amenities from British govt while the man they support here budget over 3billion for diesel and petrol.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Sholaco: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Their cup of tea
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by danot1030: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku went on maternity leave probably in Dubai, he's due to deliver the baby in that stomach in few days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by 042rebel: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku is sick. Flown to Dubai. Wishing him quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by agbonkamen(f): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:
Nigeria is a country with too many problems. Our structure and even the Constitution. I have always said I will never weep for any politician in Nigeria ditto my comment on Dino's travails. Why do we support these bloodsuckers? These are the people that have sucked the treasury of the Nation dry at every point when they had the opportunity. I wish all of them dead.

I wanna ask, is Nigeria due for free education? Are we due for free health services? Are we due for free research funding? Are we due for scholarships? Are we due for having homes for the aged? Are we due for 21st century transportation system? Are we due for factories that employ citizens?

Now who are the people that brought Nigeria to her knees? The past and present lords on the helm of affairs in this nation.

I know somewhere now in this Nation, someone is dying of a preventative disease. Someone cannot pay school fees and hospital fees which ordinarily should have been free. Nigeria's problem is beyond choosing wisely. There are no good candidates amongst them all.

My anger and pray for DIVINE wrath on the proponents of the current administration and people supporting them blindly. Nigeria is already in shambles and some people are still supporting this administration. It shall not be fine wid any supporter of the administration that has injured the country at one point or the other.

I watch "HOW IT'S MADE" on discovery channel and each time I ask myself when Nigeria will even boast of a working manufacturing industry? That's what we need.

Having said all these, my FTC is dedicated to people that have died as a result of poor health because they couldn't afford or access good healthcare service as it's too expensive. My dad died of HBP that could have been controlled effectively if the monies that were to go into Health sector were not embezzled.

Thanks.
this your long comment for Nigerian politicians Chai thunder Don fire them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Clevite(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Why is this useless APC-UK so worried and concerned about Atiku's whereabout?

They are not concerned about the security challenges we are facing.

They are not concerned about the lopsoding economy.

They are not concerned about the corruption going on in this administration.

They were not concerned when the president was in UK for months for an undisclosed illness.

They are not worried about ASUU strike not NLC a pit to embark on another strike.

They are not concerned about the continuous suicidal act people are committing daily due to hardship.

They were not concerned about the Governor of Kano State receiving $5m as kick back.

They were not concern when the wife of the dullard raised alarm about 2 useless people holding the country to ransom.

They were not concerned when Boko haram killed over 100 soldiers.

They were not concern when the Vice president was flagged for N5B.

They were not concerned when almost 100 policemen went to lay siege at Dino's house while bandits keep killing people in Zamfara.

Someone needs to give them full back attack.

Useless bunches of element living in UK enjoying basic amenities from British govt while the man they support here budget over 3billion for diesel and petrol.
But the man Atiku who should be more concerned is nowhere to be found.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by bluefilm: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Una sure say the nigga never enta amelika and dem don catch am? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Rotimi47: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2019
If you think it is easy to be a presidential candidate , you better think twice as it ain't easy.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2019
They don't like us. Why should I like them?

agbonkamen:
this your long comment for Nigerian politicians Chai thunder Don fire them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by semyman: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku was the least PDP could feature against Buhari considering their diatribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:
Nigeria is a country with too many problems. Our structure and even the Constitution. I have always said I will never weep for any politician in Nigeria ditto my comment on Dino's travails. Why do we support these bloodsuckers? These are the people that have sucked the treasury of the Nation dry at every point when they had the opportunity. I wish all of them dead.

I wanna ask, is Nigeria due for free education? Are we due for free health services? Are we due for free research funding? Are we due for scholarships? Are we due for having homes for the aged? Are we due for 21st century transportation system? Are we due for factories that employ citizens?

Now who are the people that brought Nigeria to her knees? The past and present lords on the helm of affairs in this nation.

I know somewhere now in this Nation, someone is dying of a preventative disease. Someone cannot pay school fees and hospital fees which ordinarily should have been free. Nigeria's problem is beyond choosing wisely. There are no good candidates amongst them all.

My anger and pray for DIVINE wrath on the proponents of the current administration and people supporting them blindly. Nigeria is already in shambles and some people are still supporting this administration. It shall not be fine wid any supporter of the administration that has injured the country at one point or the other.

I watch "HOW IT'S MADE" on discovery channel and each time I ask myself when Nigeria will even boast of a working manufacturing industry? That's what we need.

Having said all these, my FTC is dedicated to people that have died as a result of poor health because they couldn't afford or access good healthcare service as it's too expensive. My dad died of HBP that could have been controlled effectively if the monies that were to go into Health sector were not embezzled.

Thanks.
You've said it all. We are in a big problem.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Reference(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:

Nigerians have lost out and the foolish ones are busy distracting the very people who should be laying out agendas for the next four years with useless vitriol and propaganda instead of demanding firm comittments. The elections will come and go and nothing, absolutely nothing will be set in concrete. Truly, blessed are those who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed.

Someone looking at ghe crowd even went as far as saying that the incumbent doesn't need to campaign. You can imagine what ignorance can do to a people. He doesn't even know what campaigns are all about. If this was election year in the United States we all know how the leading candidates will be out and about from city to county and the political wars will all be about jobs, immigration, gun rights, etc, things that matter to them.

The average Nigerian on the other hand will prefer to hide the things that matter to him to give his master a free pass simply because of sentiment. Today the President is not even bothered about campaigning. His main rival is missing... and no one is bothered. We are in serious straits in Nigeria. What can break this vicious cycle of depravity abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.