Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (39209 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by bettercreature(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:
I don't even understand why this presidential election campaign is very quiet.
Won't there be rallies in the 36 states and the FCT?
The most boring election ever
Atiku is not ready to spend and that is why he hiding from party members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by PapiFlin(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:
Nigeria is a country with too many problems. Our structure and even the Constitution. I have always said I will never weep for any politician in Nigeria ditto my comment on Dino's travails. Why do we support these bloodsuckers? These are the people that have sucked the treasury of the Nation dry at every point when they had the opportunity. I wish all of them dead.

I wanna ask, is Nigeria due for free education? Are we due for free health services? Are we due for free research funding? Are we due for scholarships? Are we due for having homes for the aged? Are we due for 21st century transportation system? Are we due for factories that employ citizens?

Now who are the people that brought Nigeria to her knees? The past and present lords on the helm of affairs in this nation.

I know somewhere now in this Nation, someone is dying of a preventative disease. Someone cannot pay school fees and hospital fees which ordinarily should have been free. Nigeria's problem is beyond choosing wisely. There are no good candidates amongst them all.

My anger and pray for DIVINE wrath on the proponents of the current administration and people supporting them blindly. Nigeria is already in shambles and some people are still supporting this administration. It shall not be fine wid any supporter of the administration that has injured the country at one point or the other.

I watch "HOW IT'S MADE" on discovery channel and each time I ask myself when Nigeria will even boast of a working manufacturing industry? That's what we need.

Having said all these, my FTC is dedicated to people that have died as a result of poor health because they couldn't afford or access good healthcare service as it's too expensive. My dad died of HBP that could have been controlled effectively if the monies that were to go into Health sector were not embezzled.

Thanks.

knowing that you're a kopite gladdens my heart even more
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2019
priceaction:
nawa. He should open up where he is and what he has done. THey have been accusing buhari same thing before now, now . I think obi in kano without him exposed this.
By the way , did anyone notice that after buhari appearance at the budget presentation late last year, jubrin saga died down? No one , even here talked about that again? Is this how politicians see many of their followers as mumu and people are so blinded and can easily be deceived. People have brains, even among elites but are totally blinded to accept nonsense without doing brain check. I have been telling people , even educated folks offline that there is no way you will replace a sitting president with a look alike in nigeria without snitches exposing you even from the first day of the planning. The widely believe of bubu makes me see why politicians keep creating diversity and discord among citizens and at the closet they make deals that will favor them and their families. SMH for this country future.

Well observed and said.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2019
I can say you're one of the few woke ones. I find it hard to believe that we have youths in this country that support these big thieves.

When did Malaysia become a sweet country, Brazil and Singapore as well as China. As far back as 2002, there was a brochure "Views Of Japan" I read, they were already using "Bullet trains".

I ask you particularly, is Buhari's son supposed to be richer than you as a working youth?

edehgeorgeC:

You've said it all. We are in a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Spatta: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
I hope you all know Atiku is 72 Just like the Man from Daura who claims he is 76,
OLD tired people fall ill and they need treatment, He is in hiding for treatment just like he did in Dubai recently
Is it not unfortunate that Youths sees a Man Like Sowore who is agile and intelligent and they are asking for a thief before a a Man of integrity
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2019
I still ask myself, what have we done to deserve all these? They hate us so much. In all, YNWA bruh. Next up Wolves at the FA on Monday.

PapiFlin:

knowing that you're a kopite gladdens my heart even more

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Otakom87(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2019
When Atiku emerged as pdp flag bearer I thought he will give baba Buhari a run for his money. But.....
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Ovamboland(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2019
bettercreature:

So all the people shouting back to Daura cannot stake their money to achieve the project?

They are not serious, just wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by kareemkamil(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku don buy market grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:
Nigeria is a country with too many problems. Our structure and even the Constitution. I have always said I will never weep for any politician in Nigeria ditto my comment on Dino's travails. Why do we support these bloodsuckers? These are the people that have sucked the treasury of the Nation dry at every point when they had the opportunity. I wish all of them dead.

I wanna ask, is Nigeria due for free education? Are we due for free health services? Are we due for free research funding? Are we due for scholarships? Are we due for having homes for the aged? Are we due for 21st century transportation system? Are we due for factories that employ citizens?

Now who are the people that brought Nigeria to her knees? The past and present lords on the helm of affairs in this nation.

I know somewhere now in this Nation, someone is dying of a preventative disease. Someone cannot pay school fees and hospital fees which ordinarily should have been free. Nigeria's problem is beyond choosing wisely. There are no good candidates amongst them all.

My anger and pray for DIVINE wrath on the proponents of the current administration and people supporting them blindly. Nigeria is already in shambles and some people are still supporting this administration. It shall not be fine wid any supporter of the administration that has injured the country at one point or the other.

I watch "HOW IT'S MADE" on discovery channel and each time I ask myself when Nigeria will even boast of a working manufacturing industry? That's what we need.

Having said all these, my FTC is dedicated to people that have died as a result of poor health because they couldn't afford or access good healthcare service as it's too expensive. My dad died of HBP that could have been controlled effectively if the monies that were to go into Health sector were not embezzled.

Thanks.

And majority of the episodes from "how it's made" is from 2004 woh, Those weren't even the lastest factories, Imagine in Nigeria 2019 we hardly even have something even close to that grin

When i watch those channels, I just get overwhelmed by how fuvked up dis country is currently, Cause I watch one show for liberty TV about Naija history in the 1960s, I ASSURE YOU BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, THIS COUNTRY IS FAST REGRESSING & NOT DEVELOPING IN ANY SECTOR EXCEPT POPULATION

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2019
krebdawise:
Any youth that vote in any of this septuagenarian either Buhari or Atiku is a disgrace to Youth-hood..
Support Youthocracy and let the change begin...
We are the leaders of tomorrow and tomorrow starts now

You have committed a colossal sin in voting this septuagenarian as president and still complain of old aged ruling us since 1980s ....it's start from you and me now....it's start from Feb 2019 election.

I support Sowore!!!!..... I support Youthocracy!!!

Good for you, your choice.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Why is this useless APC-UK so worried and concerned about Atiku's whereabout?

They are not concerned about the security challenges we are facing.

They are not concerned about the lopsoding economy.

They are not concerned about the corruption going on in this administration.

They were not concerned when the president was in UK for months for an undisclosed illness.

They are not worried about ASUU strike not NLC a pit to embark on another strike.

They are not concerned about the continuous suicidal act people are committing daily due to hardship.

They were not concerned about the Governor of Kano State receiving $5m as kick back.

They were not concern when the wife of the dullard raised alarm about 2 useless people holding the country to ransom.

They were not concerned when Boko haram killed over 100 soldiers.

They were not concern when the Vice president was flagged for N5B.

They were not concerned when almost 100 policemen went to lay siege at Dino's house while bandits keep killing people in Zamfara.

Someone needs to give them full back attack.

Useless bunches of element living in UK enjoying basic amenities from British govt while the man they support here budget over 3billion for diesel and petrol.

We don read your epistle. Now, back to the topic: where is Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Just imagine. 2004 huh? Lemme paint an example for you. I'm in Abuja and I sometimes travel to some neighboring states. I went to Kaduna to greet a family friend and he showed me the Arewa Textiles mill at Kakuri. Brother, that place has been ground to a halt. The street guys literally unbolt the machine parts and cart them away to sell.

Shey if that factory is working and they make it mandatory that 70% of Kaduna indegenes must be employed, who will say no? If all states in this country can boast of one textile mill each, tell me how fabrics won't be cheap. Check labels of some foreign designer wears, some are made in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Egypt, Tunisia and the rest, Nigeria has Natural resources as well as Human resources buh daft rulers (they are not leaders).

Almost all factories have gone moribund. See the financial institutions too, they're shaking. Nigeria is beyond redemption for now and people supporting this evil men are worse off.

Jiang:

And majority of the episodes from "how it's made" is from 2004 woh, Those weren't even the lastest factories, Imagine in Nigeria 2019 we hardly even have something even close to that grin

When i watch those channels, I just get overwhelmed by how fuvked up dis country is currently, Cause I watch one show for liberty TV about Naija history in the 1960s, I ASSURE YOU BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, THIS COUNTRY IS FAST REGRESSING & NOT DEVELOPING IN ANY SECTOR EXCEPT POPULATION

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by NessaBoo(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74464650:
Here is Atiku the thief and looter.
He actually went to give birth in Dubai! wink cheesy.
You can tell obviously..... cheesy wink grin

The difference is clear between our handsome bobo and the pot-belly thief! wink cheesy grin cheesy
Nessaboo, come and see something o! cheesy wink
Choose your choice!

Hahahaha @ Dubia to give birth!

Our yams are inside that belly Manna!! cheesy

We must force him to undergo CS surgery to get them out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2019
SaintLucia:
South South and South East Governors refuse to host PRESIDENTIAL RALLY .Atiku flown back to Dubai, for MEDICALS. Dino on self-inflicted of Police arrest. Saraki is in Mecca seriously praying and fasting for God intervention in his biggest political battle. No cash release to fund campaigns as State Governors have become more SKEPTICAL of the ELECTION outcome.
Party now accusing INEC of rigging before the election proper.

Worst ever outing for PDP in 20 years.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by almayda: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Oga,are you not a Nigerian,why don't you do your own and leave the rest of us to do same...very easy to point accusing finger at others
amalab30:

Thanks.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by alizma: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:
this is the best we are having so far. if you know what they steal and spend in going around 36 states just to tell us what we have been hearing all the while, you will advise that they just keep it calm like this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:
Just imagine. 2004 huh? Lemme paint an example for you. I'm in Abuja and I sometimes travel to some neighboring states. I went to Kaduna to greet a family friend and he showed me the Arewa Textiles mill at Kakuri. Brother, that place has been ground to a halt. The street guys literally unbolt the machine parts and cart them away to sell.

Shey if that factory is working and they make it mandatory that 70% of Kaduna indegenes must be employed, who will say no? If all states in this country can boast of one textile mill each, tell me how fabrics won't be cheap. Check labels of some foreign designer wears, some are made in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Egypt, Tunisia and the rest, Nigeria has Natural resources as well as Human resources buh daft rulers (they are not leaders).

Almost all factories have gone moribund. See the financial institutions too, they're shaking. Nigeria is beyond redemption for now and people supporting this evil men are worse off.

What can we do oga, no matter how much person try to tell people to choose the right leaders & not recycle old men that fall the first time, THEY WONT LISTEN, for example 90% of our senators are former governors, some have being in the Senate for almost 20 years, some governors are still planning to RETIRE to Senate after 8 years of little to nothing in terms of development for thier states.

Even employment nowadays is not based on merit, how can we leave first class graduates with skills to back it up unemployed while a spoiled rich brats with 3rd class or pass fill up position that they can't even remotely handle, just because of CONNECTION.
That's how how institutions and factories end up becoming useless. THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHERE NOT PUT IN PLACE
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by shedy03(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:
One of the leading parties is afraid the other party knows their secret. And once that secret is let out, its a game over. So why waste resources and energy campaigning when they know they will loose anyway.
Its gonna be quite interesting.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
man wey dey inside coffin! After two weeks go ball out
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by alizma: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
priceaction:
nawa. He should open up where he is and what he has gone. They have been accusing buhari same thing before now, now . I think obi in kano without him exposed this.
By the way , did anyone notice that after buhari appearance at the budget presentation late last year, jubrin saga died down? No one , even here talked about that again? Is this how politicians see many of their followers as mumu and people are so blinded and can easily be deceived. People have brains, even among elites but are totally blinded to accept nonsense without doing brain check. I have been telling people , even educated folks offline that there is no way you will replace a sitting president with a look alike in nigeria without snitches exposing you even from the first day of the planning. The widely believe of bubu makes me see why politicians keep creating diversity and discord among citizens and at the closet they make deals that will favor them and their families. SMH for this country future.
brother, the issue of Jubril really exposed me to the true identity of the society I found myself. till this moment, I have not been able to fathom how even the educated ones swallowed that news and are very comfortable trying defend it in the midst others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2019
What we can do if to use force. There was an uprising in Tunisia when they wanted to have democracy. Today Tunisia is the only Democratic Arab Nation.

If we say people shouldn't vote past leaders, it's not gonna work. People have to eat so if they're given token, they tend to sell out like we see some guys on the forum do.

If we can foist our demands on them and ask for a revolution then we can have our country back from them. Other than that, nothing o. Buh in the interim, we could still call for restructuring first to stem the tide of unwholesome seggregation.

Nigeria is past the level of vote better leaders, the people to vote them will be given token because of the state of the country. That's it. Easy won't do Nigeria problem, force will.

Jiang:

What can we do oga, no matter how much person try to tell people to choose the right leaders & not recycle old men that fall the first time, THEY WONT LISTEN, for example 90% of our senators are former governors, some have bieing in the Senate for almost 20 years, some governors are still planning to RETIRE to Senate after 8 years of little to nothing in terms of development for thier states.

Even employment nowadays is not based on merit, how can we leave first class graduates with skills to back it up unemployed while a spoiled rich brat with a 3rd class or pass fills up position that they can't even remotely handle just because of CONNECTION.
That's how how institutions and factories end up becoming useless. THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHERE NOT PUT IN PLACE
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Uglyaddy: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
maasoap:

We don read your epistle. Now, back to the topic: where is Atiku?

Ask google?
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by shedy03(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
bettercreature:
I think the ruling party is afraid of atiku's spending that's why they are using state apparatus to block his cash routes.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Orpe7(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Check the Witches Association or Sat Gurumarajis place grin
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by ClearFlair: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Why is this useless APC-UK so worried and concerned about Atiku's whereabout?

They are not concerned about the security challenges we are facing.

They are not concerned about the lopsoding economy.

They are not concerned about the corruption going on in this administration.

They were not concerned when the president was in UK for months for an undisclosed illness.

They are not worried about ASUU strike not NLC a pit to embark on another strike.

They are not concerned about the continuous suicidal act people are committing daily due to hardship.

They were not concerned about the Governor of Kano State receiving $5m as kick back.

They were not concern when the wife of the dullard raised alarm about 2 useless people holding the country to ransom.

They were not concerned when Boko haram killed over 100 soldiers.

They were not concern when the Vice president was flagged for N5B.

They were not concerned when almost 100 policemen went to lay siege at Dino's house while bandits keep killing people in Zamfara.

Someone needs to give them full back attack.

Useless bunches of element living in UK enjoying basic amenities from British govt while the man they support here budget over 3billion for diesel and petrol.
Oga keep your frustrations till after you lose the elections abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Sirjamo: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74464650:
Here is Atiku the thief and looter.
He actually went to give birth in Dubai! wink cheesy.
You can tell obviously..... cheesy wink grin

The difference is clear between our handsome bobo and the pot-belly thief! wink cheesy grin cheesy
Nessaboo, come and see something o! cheesy wink
Choose your choice!
Na twins Atiku go deliver

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Ask google?

We will soon make it an issue, a burning issue, just watch! On twitter, Facebook, Instagram, nairaland, everywhere. Just like you guys trended with Buhari's health and travelling.
Where is Atiku? Google can't rescue you because it has no answer to this question
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
Na twins Atiku go deliver
Hehehehe cheesy wink cheesy, na triplet him Doctor talk o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by automatix: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
olujastro:
have you ever watch some the touchest teams play against each other? do u notice that whe these two teams meet, they are often careful about each moves they make?

that is what is happening.
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
shedy03:

I think the ruling party is afraid of atiku's spending that's why they are using state apparatus to block his cash routes.

He can't be allowed to spoil economy for us with looted funds
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by omoiyalayi(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:

Thanks.

I feel u bro

Dis is d same issue I usually raised wen discussing nigeria progress

Dis crops of leaders we presently ve cannot deliver a greater nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.