Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Am Confused �‍♂️. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Confused �‍♂️. (292 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Please Help Me I Am Confused / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused �‍♂️. by David60s: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Please help me. My dad and my mom had little misunderstanding so many years ago and my mom left the house when I was only 9 months and worked away without raising me and my elder sister.

Just after 2 years of threatening to kill my dad she actually did, my dad died of poison ☠️.

I was raised by my aunty who sent me to the university, I am a graduate today.
I strongly made a decision never to look for her since she left me and didn’t care about me.

I was doing well and along the line I got married without informing my mum because we are not in good relationship.

My wife had a stillbirth after 40 weeks, all through her pregnancy she was always complaining of witches pressing her at night.
During the second pregnancy the pressing started again but we had to follow up with prayers from different pastors.

A man met her along the road asking her if she knows yge real mother of her husband, that she should inform me to go and meet my mother for prayers that if I refuse things will continue to get worse until I sell everything I have.

Thank God she had the baby but things are really getting worse for me that I have sold cars and land now I can’t even feed.

Along the line I had to visit a friend in Lagos who took me to his pastor and a celestial church too. Both said the same thing.

I took it upon myself to find my mother to see if everything will come back to normal. I met her she wasn’t pleasant seeing me after 34 years. I forced her to pray for me.

She keep pressing me to come see her pastor from all indications I still believe she’s a witch so I refuse to go see her pastor.

I was just so sad and forced her to stand on my behalf and see her pastor which she claimed to have done and told me that her pastor said my eldest sister which I am not in good terms with tired my money in the witchcraft and she called her and she said I have just started suffering.

A few days later she denied ever telling me that.
It all looks like there’s something fishing. Something she’s refusing to tell me.

A man also told me that she’s lying she and my sister are behind everything happening to me.

Things are not funny.. please I need your help I don’t want to stain my hands with blood.

Your advice will highly be appreciated.
Re: I Am Confused �‍♂️. by Oblongata: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2019
As it stands now you need to look beyond your nose...

Stand with Jesus and focus on your family.

Go to Ori Oke Ikoyi in Osun state (CAC mountain ), Jesus is always there....

work on your self too. Good luck
Re: I Am Confused �‍♂️. by Heartbender: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Fuji house of commotion
Re: I Am Confused �‍♂️. by 2special(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2019
l'm scared of advising you... l don't want any witch or wizard to be disturbing me because l advised you.
Re: I Am Confused �‍♂️. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
the first step the devil takes when dealing with you is to start making you believe in witches and wizards, someone pressing your wife at night could be as a result of sleep paralysis, beware of demons interference in your home, beware of vision peddling pastors, beware of what you believe in, they could make or mar you.

stop running from pillar to post, instead of suspecting every mosquito that flies at night, get down on your knees and pray, not the kill my enemies kinda prayers, the Bible says keep me in remembrance of my words. back your prayer up with the Holy scripture.

and lastly, I beg you in the name of God most high, stop going to pastors to see what ain't there, some day the table would turn and your wife would be the new suspect.
pray! pray!! pray!!!
I wish you peace in all your endeavors.
Re: I Am Confused �‍♂️. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
witchcraft, witches. sorry to say this, but your family is really messed up.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Website For Your Business Today - Narv Digital / Poem:- LOVER BOY By Kolawole Zainab / Lady Attacked By Traffic Robbers In Lagos, Bashes Car While Trying To Escape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.