Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef (853 Views)

I'm Not Gay - James Brown, After Lagos Court Strikes Out Homosexuality Charges / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef by Dreddblogger(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-BOrlyDXzSdM/XC-U9xJ8d4I/AAAAAAAAF2E/Co0pAbcNMCEFUoABeb1qOMC7B_lT1YJbACLcBGAs/s1600/drake-and-chris-brown-dredds.info.jpeg[/img]

Chris Brown and Drake were once enemies, but their beef has since subsided.

Although Drake has been making amends with old enemies, such as Meek Mill, fans were shocked when Breezy and Drizzy hinted at a collaboration project for 2019.

Fans took to twitter to express their disappointment as drake hangs out with Chris Brown.

See some of their tweets below :

Re: Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef by Dreddblogger(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2019
More :

See the pictures of the two that caused uproar here ==> Dreddsworld

Re: Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef by OkumagbaBOY(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Some Fan's enh....... Drake has his own life, so he mingle with people he choose to be with,so what is their headache now....they can't even mind thier business......

#FMYB
#Fans mind your business

1 Like

Re: Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef by Vulcanheph(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2019
The both of then decided to bury the hatchet... That was caused by some lousy ho, BROS BEFORE HOS

1 Like

Re: Fans Are Upset Drake Is Hanging Out With Chris Brown After Squashing Beef by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
wink they are cool with their self grin people should stop drinking medicine for these millionaires problems cool ps King immaculate was here

Come and check out my signature if you buy and sell what I sell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Blasts Buhari As She's Appointed Atiku Youth Campaign Coordinator / Nollywood Actress, Arike Abiodun Best Welcomes A Baby Boy / Brodashaggi Begging DJ Cuppy For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.