Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts (2692 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / MC Galaxy Subtly Shades Soundcity Over Awards / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by midehcreeb: 2:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Chris Brown had tongues wagging on Instagram after commenting on Rihanna’s latest Instagram posts.

The singer, who has commented on Rihanna’s social media posts before, attempted to show his appreciation for his ex-girlfriend’s latest Savage X Fenty advert.

Chris Brown posted a shocked face emoji underneath two Instagram posts where Rihanna was showing off her new range of lingerie.

Following the backlash Rihanna allegedly took to Instagram Stories to post a scripture from the Bible.Many believe the message was her response to him.

READ HER REPLY HERE - https://www./2018/11/rihanna-subtly-shades-chris-brown.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by PenGriffey: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2018
he still wanna hit that cat!
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by emmie14: 3:49am On Nov 27, 2018
The era of following American music and stars is gone. We have our own Rihanna and Chris Brown in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2018
see as the babe hot

this chris brown sef bleep up that year oh

read my siggy if you need an extra source of income
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by speedyconnect3: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Hot ppl
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by yungtizzy12: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2018
All this ppl no go lost us
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2018
emmie14:
The era of following American music and stars is gone. We have our own Rihanna and Chris Brown in Nigeria.
Abi o. We are sooooo uninterested now. It's only their movies we're still addicted to.
If only every economic sector can be as big as the Nigerian music industry. sad
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by ericsimons18: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
kenddys:
see as the babe hot

this chris brown sef bleep up that year oh

read my siggy if you need an extra source of income
What is hot there now .??
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by emmie14: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Abi o. We are sooooo uninterested now. It's only their movies we're still addicted to.
If only every economic sector can be as big as the Nigerian music industry. sad

Hankali hankali . Small small. Pequeño pequeño we will get there. Let's vote wisely.
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by emmie14: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author.
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by midehcreeb: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
emmie14:
[quote author.
hmmm
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by Brutervrot: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is so sad about the death of Bleep.... Did you know much about him? I wanted to know more about him and on this site, I knew about his new album https://musiety.com/. Thereby, much of new things I can take myself there.
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by midehcreeb: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Brutervrot:
This is so sad about the death of Bleep.... Did you know much about him? I wanted to know more about him and on this site, I knew about his new album https://musiety.com. Thereby, much of new things I can take myself there.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts by CutenaijaMedia(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Toyin Adewale Shares Cute Photos With His Famous Son, Mayorkun / See Pre-wedding Photos Of This Young Couple Nigerians React / Two Young Men Storm The ibadanmall In Only Boxers(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.