Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake (1630 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by helinues: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Sometimes, been in power doesn't mean you know it all. Pdp chairman should have gone to SW so that there can be an option for SS as Pdp's vp aspirant.
Obi is excluded from Atiku's poster in majority of the north.

Even if his favourite (Tambuwal) have won the primary, he still cant choose vp from SS as Pdp chairman is from there.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by Born2Breed(f): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by helinues: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Truth is bitter
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by Peacemaker5128: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2019
All I know is that no leflendum no erection in e-bow land

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by IbrahimDamola: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:
Sometimes, been in power doesn't mean you know it all. Pdp chairman should have gone to SW so that there can be an option for SS as Pdp's vp aspirant.
Obi is excluded from Atiku's poster in majority of the north.

Even if his favourite (Tambuwal) have won the primary, he still cant choose vp from SS as Pdp chairman is from there.

My dear ewedu zombirudeen brother, why are you deceiving your Muslim skull? This is how Obi was welcomed in the north. It must have caused your skull a lot pain. The kind of pain that I enjoy. Obi is your incoming Vice president if you like cry die, E no kwansign us. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by helinues: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My dear ewedu zombirudeen brother, why are you deceiving your Muslim skull? This is how Obi was welcomed in the north. It must have caused your skull a lot pain. The kind of pain that I enjoy. grin

You must be a kiddo..
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by IbrahimDamola: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:

You must be a kiddo..

Na wetin we ask you? Make painment kee you dia my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by Afamed: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
I stand with Wike.Anything to bury the PDP is welcome
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by helinues: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Na wetin we ask you? Make painment kee you dia my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. grin

Ok
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by Afamed: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My dear ewedu zombirudeen brother, why are you deceiving your Muslim skull? This is how Obi was welcomed in the north. It must have caused your skull a lot pain. The kind of pain that I enjoy. Obi is your incoming Vice president if you like cry die, E no kwansign us. grin
Jonathan was also welcome with larger crowd years ago. Mugu

1 Like

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by wingmanII: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Very senseless post.
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by IbrahimDamola: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:

Jonathan was also welcome with larger crowd years ago. Mugu

Alfarudeen my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, I thought you claimed the north was going to stone Obi? grin

Have you see that your deployment of anti-Ibo propaganda against Atiku/Obi candidature has failed even before it was born. Take heart.

E pele, eku painmenti. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by chichar1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Alfarudeen my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, I thought you claimed the north was going to stop Obi? grin

Have you see that your deployment of anti-Ibo propaganda against Atiku/Obi candidature has failed even before it was born. Take heart.

E pele, eku painmenti. grin
my guy I love the way you bombard those charlatans up there, they are nothing but just Nonentities!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by Afamed: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
chichar1:
my guy I love the way you bombard those charlatans up there, they are nothing but just Nonentities!!!!!!!!
Mugu , Feb is near, you will both know election is not won on Religious propaganda
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by chichar1(f): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:

Mugu , Feb is near, you will both know election is not won on Religious propaganda
new year trash!!!!!!!
Re: Pdp Paying For Wike's Mistake by Turantula(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:

My yeloba muslim friend, you have to take it easy, else u die for nothing and ur Afonja brother will mine ur skull grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari May Win Presidential Poll – Brookings Institution / How Much Do You Think Atiku Spent On Campaigning For The 2019 Presidential Elect / Gov. Ganduje Hits Kano CP Wakili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.