Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

This 5k Training On Mini Importation Will Bless Your 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This 5k Training On Mini Importation Will Bless Your 2019 (293 Views)

Restricted Milk Importation Will Help To Reduce Farmers, Herdsmen Clashes - Emef / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 5k Training On Mini Importation Will Bless Your 2019 by bababodmas(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's another year my people...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

But what are your plans for financial liberation

Now that doesn't mean you don't already have a source of income.... What I meant is " how do you plan to expand and improve on your income channels"

Now no one can be successful (at least financially) expect you offer something for sales( either goods or service)

That's why in 2019, you should try as much as possible to garner knowledge and insights that will very greatly impact your life....as they say " KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

Importation business can solve ur immediate financial needs if you know how its done....

It entails shipping in goods from Overseas into the country....in this case, Nigeria

However, every trade has its secrets, These SECRET AND TIPS are what I have been teaching and training people on......AND I WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD! YES YOU!!

However, this training will start on the 10th of January on WhatsApp ( very comprehensive and illuminating I promise).....

Arrangements are for only 50 people.....my friend! Even if you think you don't need this training, please tell someone who might need it to settle them once and for all from their shackles of joblessness and financial impotence....

I will be very glad to have YOU on board..... My name is Samuel by the way...

Hit me up on whatsApp and I will gladly add you to the group....08093191095

I LOVE YOU
Re: This 5k Training On Mini Importation Will Bless Your 2019 by bababodmas(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: This 5k Training On Mini Importation Will Bless Your 2019 by Fela4ese: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
U said it's 5k to take part in d training

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Do To Be Successful In Life / Nigeria's $15 Billion Oil Refinery Is On Track, Dangote Says / Pls I Need An Urgent Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.