Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt (61091 Views)

Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Dude this kind of leap to conclusions makes me have a feeling you've never paid taxes before or know how seriously it's taken outside the shores of Nigeria.

How did I leap 2 conclusions? What has paying or not pay taxes by me or by ronaldinho got 2do with d thread and ur statement below:

"Poor planning and investments...This is why being a celebrity or Superstar is a fickle lifestyle...living above ones means...you no plan, you no pay tax...fiam e don go."

1 Like

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by BruncleZuma: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
lexy2014:

How did I leap 2 conclusions? What has paying or not pay taxes by me or by ronaldinho got 2do with d thread and ur statement below:

"Poor planning and investments...This is why being a celebrity or Superstar is a fickle lifestyle...living above ones means...you no plan, you no pay tax...fiam e don go."

Bros, I am tempted to say you have comprehension problems but that'd be too harsh to describe this...so just comment on the topic, forget you saw my comment and move along.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Isomerizm(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
GreatestA1:
Football misses you, Ronaldinho. Ronaldo and co have made football so boring to watch. We now watch football by looking at livescore because it's now all about just scoring goals without more. No ankle-breaking, collapsing dribble that tore defenders' trunks. No more drunk snake bite that left the defenders dizzy. No more wizardry nutmegging that shook defenders legs terribly. No more visible fear seen written on retreating defenders' faces when they see you charging at them with the ball like you were Anthony Joshua with the punch-drunk blows. Those days we ran to viewing centre just to laugh at terrified defenders being disgraced by Dilno.

Your spell was just too short. You were not discipline like the likes of Ronaldo and Messi. Too much clubbing. If you were disciplined, they would have renamed the worldbest award after you as you would have won it 10 tiimes. So sad that the indiscipline that cut short a good career got to your finance as well.

He wasn't as good as Messi is right now, so, you're remarkably pointless.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by LINTUNE(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:
Wetin you gain guys... Hope Una dey learn

I haven't put on my tv for the past 2 weeks after I saw this.
lol..stay there.. Maybe u Bonham watch TV again all your life lipsrsealed
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Bros, I am tempted to say you have comprehension problems but that'd be too harsh to describe this...so just comment on the topic, forget you saw my comment and move along.

U are free 2 tell me whatever u want 2 tell me as long as u can defend it. So far, u haven't shown u can defend what u have said. U have made claims, but u are finding it hard 2 stick 2 ur position & defend what u have said. Pls, don't resist ur temptation

2 Likes

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Mexyz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
There's no where in that write up that suggests he's broke. Maybe he doesn't want to pay the fine but certainly not broke.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by BruncleZuma: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
lexy2014:

U are free 2 tell me whatever u want 2 tell me as long as u can defend it. So far, u haven't shown u can defend what u have said. U have made claims, but u are finding it hard 2 stick 2 ur position & defend what u have said. Pls, don't resist ur temptation

I didn't comment for your consumption, that's your perogative...tax evasion and debt are things you have no comprehension of.
Just move along while you're on that here's a primer of what I meant.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Celebrities+wrecked+by+debt+and+tax+evasion&oq=Celebrities+wrecked+by+debt+and+tax+evasion&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.12200j0j4&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Ykol(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
He is broke? How can he be broke?
if now you will you pay that huge money Ronaldinho no broke

1 Like

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Boyooosa:

Na so I see am o. I don't know how true it is o b4 some people go come wait for me outside nairaland like..
lol

1 Like

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Some Nairalanders are just unbelievable. They won't read but jump into conclusion. The report never said that Ronaldinho is broke damn it. He simply had 1.5million pounds imposed on him for breaking a so-called environmental law in the building of his charity foundation, a foundation responsible for helping young people in his country.

I call this witch- hunting and simply political. It happens all the time. The current government might be witch hunting him for being close or supporting the opposition or for hearing his view opposing the current government. It happen to Yinka Ayefele too. Will you say Yinka Ayefele is broke if he he breaks environmental law I'm building a house?

3 Likes

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by hadjboy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
GreatestA1:
Football misses you, Ronaldinho. Ronaldo and co have made football so boring to watch. We now watch football by looking at livescore because it's now all about just scoring goals without more. No ankle-breaking, collapsing dribble that tore defenders' trunks. No more drunk snake bite that left the defenders dizzy. No more wizardry nutmegging that shook defenders legs terribly. No more visible fear seen written on retreating defenders' faces when they see you charging at them with the ball like you were Anthony Joshua with the punch-drunk blows. Those days we ran to viewing centre just to laugh at terrified defenders being disgraced by Dilno.

Your spell was just too short. You were not discipline like the likes of Ronaldo and Messi. Too much clubbing. If you were disciplined, they would have renamed the worldbest award after you as you would have won it 10 tiimes. So sad that the indiscipline that cut short a good career got to your finance as well.

Hmmmm
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Ayomosix(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
some blogger are motherf****er, look at the heading and the content, does it even align. To hell with brokeness for Gaucho, he can never go broke

1 Like

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by poik(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
GreatestA1:

I just love this guy
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by bizhop01: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
I love you no be for mouth, let his two wife's help him.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Linco11: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hahahahaha. Mr poster you expect us to believe you. Do you know how much he earns from off-field activities, do you know of his networth. Maybe its true he didnt pay the 1million, but how will you make us to believe Gucho is broke. He is an ambasedor of FC Barcelona. He is still earning weekly.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:

I didn't comment for your consumption, that's your perogative...tax evasion and debt are things you have no comprehension of.
Just move along while you're on that here's a primer of what I meant.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Celebrities+wrecked+by+debt+and+tax+evasion&oq=Celebrities+wrecked+by+debt+and+tax+evasion&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.12200j0j4&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

U c, when u were talking about compression, I was wondering if u weren't having problems in that regard. Congratulations 4 being an authority on taxation. That's y I asked u earlier, what has taxation got 2do with d thread?

Who cares about ur link? Is there anywhere in d story that says ronaldinho didn't pay his taxes?

What has this ur statement got 2do with ronaldinhos brush with d law in Brazil?

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by halhassan1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
cluemax:

You really know so much about spending.....Where is ur Mansion and Cars

Is mansion and cars your yardstick for measuring achievements in life ? This is where poor and substandard education has pushed Nigerians to.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Naza25: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
What did he do with all the money he made?
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by AreaFada2: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hope he has assets/trusts for the future.

He should just go into politics like Romario.

But this new president Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil could make politics difficult for blacks. With his racist right wing ways.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by logon599: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Uhh...Op I don't see anywhere in your article where it says the guy is broke

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Buffalo2(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
amalab30:
Spend wisely in life and in any discipline you find yourself. Igba o lo bi orere.
Aye o lo bi opa ibon my brother
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by GreatestA1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
poik:

I just love this guy
kiss
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by grandstar(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Ronaldinho broke many ankles during his playing days so he should be allowed to break the law.

The judge behind this evil act should be banned from watching football for the rest of his/her miserable life.

*spits angry

Brazil is notorious for bogus fines!

The Economist magazine says, "Brazil is strong where it ought to be weak and weak where it ought to be strong"

Imagine a country about 10 times the size of Nigeria with about the same population and yet has millions of landless farmers! Yet the average cow grazes on 2 hectares of land
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by ACE1010: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
IffaCatchYouEhn:
He shouldn't leave Brazil? Is it not Ronaldinho?

He'd dribble all the airport officials

Dribble ko na dribble ni grin

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by ACE1010: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
IffaCatchYouEhn:
He shouldn't leave Brazil? Is it not Ronaldinho?

He'd dribble all the airport officials

Dribble ko na dribbling ni grin grin

Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by sacx: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
OP, where in the article was it written that he was broke? He simply refused to pay the fine.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by mechanics(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
ceejayMAX:
So all the salary where this guy collect e go waste am.he deserve slap
hahahaha, am surprise o.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by degamemaster(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
They should pls give us the 'broke Ronaldinho" and take from us this rich and wealthy Dullarddinho terrorising us with his fulani herdsmen biko.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by demitola(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
GreatestA1:

Well, i still enjoy most of all this you listed above. I watch Messi constantly. I cant hold brief for Ronaldo fans tho'.
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by sangresan(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nigerian bloggers and rumour mongers have been on this poo for quite some time...Who told op that Ronaldinho is broke?
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by D1zion: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lack of planning
Re: Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt by Integrafamoo: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
That is why i love JJ, he is still buoyant after stepping out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.