Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi (25897 Views)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
AmuDimpka:
go and Bleep and get rich ! Stop this Kobo Kobo Bleep

So now you are confirming that they were dating before she starting giving D bang
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Prakash247(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And what do you intend to show her?....
The black and white carton he calls television and bed bug infested mattress and one plastic chair.Report yourself to any of these IDP camp in the north if u need help.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Johnosas91: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
Atiku bleeped and made this girl rich
Watin concern you?
Abi na your .......na him Atiku bleep?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by ZombieTAMER: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

You know wetin be olosho?

And you put your picture there undecided

See signature... I don die
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Naza25: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Genny baby, looking as beautiful as ever
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by alenwup(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
But why her pants come kpuff for that region abi I no dey see well? ;DBut why her pants come kpuff for that region abi I no dey see well?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by sonnie10: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
How rich would you expect Nigeria richest actress to be without bleeping anyone?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by ifymadu: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Nigerians just hate truth ah ah
Unfortunately, I'm not a Nigerian
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by khallebb(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
And what do you intend to show her?....
LWKMD.. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by harry41: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please is this you? cry

NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
harry41:

Please is this you? cry

Yes and so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Unfortunately, I'm not a Nigerian

Then shot da Bleep up

Thunder fire your leader Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
genevieve looking like I should take her to my placecheesy.

chia in this life i must marry fine girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.