Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices (6634 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. / How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Cheifokonko(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
mikeycharles:
I love this so much, I'm not much of a gamer but I appreciate those who play smiley
thanks bro... I'm surely getting another phone.. maybe Huawei y9, if I can't get money reach 76k.. I might go for Nokia 5.1

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by mikeycharles(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cheifokonko:
thanks bro... I'm surely getting another phone.. maybe Huawei y9, if I can't get money reach 76k.. I might go for Nokia 5.1
Wise choice but check out the Mi 8 lite, RN6pro or the redmi note 5 pro. ifedith offers one of the cheapest prices
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Cheifokonko(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
mikeycharles:
Wise choice but check out the Mi 8 lite, RN6pro or the redmi note 5 pro. ifedith offers one of the cheapest prices
I'll check them out

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by chicwoman(f): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2019
It’s obvious you’re just trying to get attention on here.
Because nothing you’ve said in the post makes sense.
What are your stats? What are you using to back up your claims?
At the end of the day Nigerians go for what they can afford.
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by chicwoman(f): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2019
As in!
I don’t understand
earthsync:
I know people are free to air out their opinion but op which post be this
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Ejadike(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Why OP de yarn like this na? Everybody us entitled to buy any device he or she chooses but creating a thread to enforce your opinion on someone? That's crap!
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Rubiesangel: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wait so, so you haven't got any experience with the brand and you are telling us what to buy and not to buy? You havent got any first hand information, what makes you think you've not been given a wrong information? You just allow your mouth to be talkingoniown.
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Rubiesangel: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
He is just talking oninown.
Ejadike:
Why OP de yarn like this na? Everybody us entitled to buy any device he or she chooses but creating a thread to enforce your opinion on someone? That's crap!
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by psoul12: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Here in Nigeria, we use and change phone anyhow we want...to me what we kia about is affordable, good and picture quality phones...

Tecno, Infinix are affordable and because we use and change phones anyway we want why won't I be patronizing Tecno or infinix?

Just airing my view...
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Ejadike(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rubiesangel:
He is just talking oninown.
lol. Abi na
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2019
mikeycharles:
If you noticed in my title I didn't include Itel devices because they are nothing but power banks with LCD screens, anyways I created a thread on why you should not buy Xiaomi devices so read up on that later.
I could remember when I first purchashed my first smartphone, it was a Samsung Galaxy Pocket, it was small about 4 inches and came pre-installed with Gingerbread (Android 2.3). I was so frigging excited I had a phone that could literally do "everything", I couldn't wait to show it to my friends but when I did they just ignored me like my new phone was trash since most guys were using tecno devices with 5 inch screens and one gigabytes of ram. But I was happy with my device cause it could play most games their phones could play and it managed to pull through in handling apps which shocked both me and my "friends", my point here is despite being a smaller device and slightly out dated software version it still stood a chance with a Tecno device.
I could never understand the frenzy with Tecno and Infinix devices, there was no hype, nothing really significant about them since I've handled some of them but have not really gotten a taste of other Chinese brands but that all changed when my friend's Tecno Y6 got sent to the repair store over seven consecutive times and she had to settle for a OnePlus One since her boyfriend worked with Huawei and had managed to afford the device then. That device was crazy, big, efficient and with one of the best cameras I've ever seen. She never took that one for repair and used it for almost three years before upgrading to higher version, this experience led to me exploring several e-commerce sites and I discovered Aliexpress but that story is for another time.
A similar experience occurred with another friend but this one was her fault she had put her phone in her purse which had ice cream in it, an Infinix device; she had to spend so much repairing it that she gave up on it. They were so many complaints here and there, from charging port to flashing and reflashing.
Tecno sells "affordable" phones that would lead to you having a cardiac arrest, I still don't see the worth in their devices when there are so many better choices out there. Stop praising mediocrity just cause you are ignorant, their phones don't last and back to itel devices; A friend of mine got an Itel S11 or some shiit like that, I swear the camera was impressive like really dope at first but it didn't take up to a month and this "camera phone" started degrading like literally the camera kept getting worse from day to day not to mention the lag he had to suffer.
In conclusion, I would rather get the iPhone clone (Xiaomi) which is popular here than opt for Tecno and their worthless craps.
I have to correct you on something, camera on phones rarely experience degradation because these are vital parts as they come protected even as individual parts.. What makes it seem like it degrades could be scratches on the glass and comparism (when newer devices come with better camera and technology) and I support you opinion on the use of tecno devices and the likes but as we all know the economy of Nigeria is very bad for people to afford good first hand devices, so we stick to the ones we can afford for now (no need to push it as an agenda) we are beings of choice so everyone should be allowed his freedom wink
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by pomide(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
I have to correct you on something, camera on phones rarely experience degradation because these are vital parts as they come protected even as individual parts.. What makes it seem like it degrades could be scratches on the glass and comparism (when newer devices come with better camera and technology) and I support you opinion on the use of tecno devices and the likes but as we all know the economy of Nigeria is very bad for people to afford good first hand devices, so we stick to the ones we can afford for now (no need to push it as an agenda) we are beings of choice so everyone should be allowed his freedom wink

Why you so intelligent? smiley
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by mikeycharles(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
This gyal deserves a Grammy and an MTV Vanguard Award. cheesy
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
The op is obviously an attention seeker.
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Freelancerx: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
what are you saying.
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by fredie107(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Come and beat us na... Team. Infinix
Re: Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices by Freelancerx: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tecno of all phones. why we should using tecno funny dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Modified Funlink Reloaded, Super Saver And Family And Friends- What Is Ur View / Amazing, Sexy & Skinny Gionee Elife S5.1 (Pictures) / Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.