Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) (6670 Views)

Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time / How Can I Hide Apps In Xender? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by bamdly(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good day...... Nlander...
As the topic states...... In my opinion and some conversations with some of my way back friends...... They let me on a secret that Some loan app are owned by fraudsters either yahoo..... Or other related fraudulent scheme.... Opinion

Big loan apps like (branch, carbon, fairmoney, kuda don't send disgraceful text messages to your contact because 1st they want to protect their name and their customers identity instead they will spread their repayments in month ranging from 1 to 4 month to the extent that the app even has it own wallet and it own investment scheme... Not that I am promoting them oooo. so like that why will hardly see anyone complaining about their app on playstore unlike the other loan app that they would advertise using add ons that they would borrow u 20k and u will pay in duration of 4 months that the only catch is for you to download their app then apply for a loan which if u do and u couldn't meet up their 7 or 15 days repayment as not advertised on their advert.......... Eweehhhhhhh............. U will be disgrace now tell me which financial institution would want to lose customers when there are many competitors out there.... But for fraudsters own loan app like gokash.... 9ja cash, soko abi soka loan, KASH KASH, I money and so many 7 to 15 day loan app..... To the extent that those people doesn't have customer care na when ur loan due u go know say dem get company phone number wey dey on WhatsApp So my advice to Nigerian is that we know the country is hard but don't take any loan from app if it repay dates ranges from 7 to 15 day to avoid headach because before u know it 7 days or 15 days Don come........... Sorry about the English and pidgin...... My own be say some loan app that are being run by fraudsters that is why their customer cares are rude because fraudster wey cash out employ fraudster wey neva cash out so the frustration go dey body naw........

Good day......
I am open to questions and other quotes

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by bamdly(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
I wish I can bribe the mod make dem move am to fp

11 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Masco2006: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Be careful with online loan apps, they're thief's

2 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by DonBenny77(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
On point

2 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
bamdly:

As the topic states...... In my opinion and some conversations with some of my way back friends...... They let me on a secret that Some loan app are owned by fraudsters either yahoo..... Or other related fraudulent scheme.... Opinion

Big loan apps like (branch, carbon, fairmoney, kuda don't send disgraceful text messages to your contact because 1st they want to protect their name and their customers identity instead they will spread their repayments in month ranging from 1 to 4 month to the extent that the app even has it own wallet and it own investment scheme... Not that I am promoting them oooo. so like that why will hardly see anyone complaining about their app on playstore unlike the other loan app that they would advertise using add ons that they would borrow u 20k and u will pay in duration of 4 months that the only catch is for you to download their app then apply for a loan which if u do and u couldn't meet up their 7 or 15 days repayment as not advertised on their advert.......... Eweehhhhhhh............. U will be disgrace now tell me which financial institution would want to lose customers when there are many competitors out there.... But for fraudsters own loan app like gokash.... 9ja cash, soko abi soka loan, KASH KASH, I money and so many 7 to 15 day loan app..... To the extent that those people doesn't have customer care na when ur loan due u go know say dem get company phone number wey dey on WhatsApp So my advice to Nigerian is that we know the country is hard but don't take any loan from app if it repay dates ranges from 7 to 15 day to avoid headach because before u know it 7 days or 15 days Don come........... Sorry about the English and pidgin...... My own be say some loan app that are being run by fraudsters that is why their customer cares are rude because fraudster wey cash out employ fraudster wey neva cash out so the frustration go dey body naw........

Good day......
See how you make everything sound like a conspiracy even though your assertions are somewhat true, work on your grammar bro I almost had a brain freeze trying to comprehend what you wrote.

10 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by bamdly(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
StylesX:
See how you make everything sound like a conspiracy even though your assertions are somewhat true, work on your grammar bro I almost had a brain freeze trying to comprehend what you wrote.
Bro it not conspiracy and I don't have any issue against their deal my own is that Nigerians should know who they are dealing with and about the English... I am sorry...... Just had to pour it out mehn

11 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Noshitboi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
StylesX:
He passed a message and it's well received.

21 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by bamdly(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Noshitboi:
Thanks boss my only wish is for mod to save Nigerians and help move to fp.......

2 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Noshitboi:
I'm not disputing that. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by StylesX: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
bamdly:

Bro it not conspiracy and I don't have any issue against their deal my own is that Nigerians should know who they are dealing with and about the English... I am sorry...... Just had to pour it out mehn
I understand.

1 Like

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Bestie01(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
I so respect fairmoney.i have 300000k as maximum amount I can borrow.

8 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by bamdly(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bestie01:
I so respect fairmoney.i have 300000k as maximum amount I can borrow.
And the would spread ur repayment in months in like other loan app that would say u shud payback in 7days

4 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Message well delivered,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by revived: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
E be many things

It's either fairmoney or migo

2 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by chicoMX(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2021
There's nothing wrong with these loan apps..

Besides issues like delay in confirming your repayment and all, I don't see anything. They usually give deadline, sometimes they will call to remind you.

Anyone who takes loan and fails to repay as at when due , should be seriously dealt with according to the terms and conditions of the loan.

6 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by puppie017: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Well absorbed
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by seanwilliam(m): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2021
You people should always take time to read terms and condition

1 Like

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Daddycoded: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Seems you haven't enter their hand before and on the issue of term and condition some of them dont even have
chicoMX:

Besides issues like delay in confirming your repayment and all, I don't see anything. They usually give deadline, sometimes they will call to remind you.

Anyone who takes loan and fails to repay as at when due , should be seriously dealt with according to the terms and conditions of the loan.

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Daddycoded: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Na the mistake some of us dey make be that..I learnt my lesson the hard way...all my family members started calling me even the one who I haven't heard from for over two years
seanwilliam:
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by gr8cany: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
chicoMX:

You sound like one of the criminals.
Only criminals quickly believe that anyone they transact with is a potential criminal.

There is no justification in sending blasphemous text messages to someones contacts just because he/she failed in loan repayment for just days count.
*You people are the real criminals*
If I borrow from you and you send defaming texts to my contacts, just forget about the interest accrued, because I will not remit that, either you continue with your stupid text or we meet in the court...rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by airexx: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
StylesX:
I'm not disputing that. undecided
then close teeth. If you can't comprehend then move to another thread.

1 Like

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by gr8cany: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
seanwilliam:

What punishment is given to they themselves who flaunts deceitful advertisement everywhere
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Fairmoney is the best

2 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Iseoluwani: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Instead of collecting loan from this scammers

Why not join thift collection
Why not join co-operative

The reason many people go for the loan is because they lack integrity. In that, people know they don't deserved to be helped. They are greedy and won't pay back so families and friends refuse to borrow them

1 Like

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by kingthreat(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2021
bamdly:

Good day......

Most of them are run by Chinese and Indian companies. They are an employer of Labour to over 1000 Nigerians, something your governor has not done. If you take a loan, pay. Or rather still, go and ask Davido for a loan.

1 Like

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by kuonbe(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Them fit borrow me 5m
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by chicoMX(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Daddycoded:
Seems you haven't enter their hand before and on the issue of term and condition some of them dont even have

All the ones I know in the past had.
Palm credit, carbon, branch, and I think fair money.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by mu2sa2: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
chicoMX:

My thought was, you wanted to say "ruthlessly dealt with". Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Globad(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
bamdly:

It's not so much about about the grammar. You need to improve your punctuation.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by chicoMX(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2021
gr8cany:

You sound like one of the criminals.
Only criminals quickly believe that anyone they transact with is a potential criminal.

There is no justification in sending blasphemous text messages to someones contacts just because he/she failed in loan repayment for just days count.
*You people are the real criminals*
If I borrow from you and you send defaming texts to my contacts, just forget about the interest accrued, because I will not remit that, either you continue with your stupid text or we meet in the court...rubbish

I'm not in support of those messages.

Nevertheless, if after countless reminders and the debtor is yet to repay his loan in full or half, then I don't see other options they have left again.

The only person that sounds like a criminal here is you. You failed to make your payment as at when due!!

1 Like

Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by Globad(f): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
StylesX:

I don't know why a number of people these days write several sentences without using punctuation. It makes reading their passages very painful.
Re: Some Loan Apps In Nigeria Are Owned By.................. (read!!!!!!) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Incase you want to borrow from fairmoney afresh

Use FSAJ24 as referal code

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Flash Player For Galaxy S3 / Itel A12, A11, P12, A42 Plus, Prime 4 Hang On Logo Solution / Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.