Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? (16146 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Your aunty gave birth and you're praising Saraki. Was it Saraki that impregnated your aunt?

All these idiots in PDP sef.

11 Likes

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Meel: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
hmm
In life everyone cant and would never succumb to the same school of thought. Be it in politics, religion, economy e.t.c. Everything is about perception, I.e how I see things and how you see things.
Now back to the matter , which is about Kwara state and leadership. We all know the system of government being practiced in Nigeria is democracy ( which is government of the poeople by the people and for the people) thereby making democracy a game of numbers. He who have the highest numbers has the vote. Nigeria politics is not Democracy but Oligarchy ( government run by the few especially the wealthy). So in nigeria politics, so far the set of people ( oligarchs) are enjoying things then all is good irrespective of the well being of the masses( who are those that really matters).

Now refuting your points, you said .
As turbulent as the political atmosphere may seem today in Kwara State, if you ask around, even today, the name Saraki is synonymous with politics and governance in Kwara State, because there is virtually no family who has not benefitted from the positive impact of Dr. Saraki and his family.
Saying no family has not benefited is a complete fallacy, Fallacy of hasty generalisation / ambiguity . How do you arrive at this conclusion please. Ivan ( one of the greatest tyrant to ever rule) government benefit Anastasia Romanov and his conhorts. so I believe people in his inner circle will always benefit from him.
So you said Oloje , oko olowo, oja iya people benefited from him. With all due respect sir, do you envision the life they are living there for yourself. Those people live in abject poverty, I mean abject one, the standard of living there can be compared to IDP camps. The only thing they enjoyed from him is ; , 5kg semo, igara cloth, and 500#. And during Ramadan period they get Akara and pap.

And when you spoke of empowerment , as I said earlier it is only for the people in his saraki family.

I have no personal qualms against Dr Bukola Saraki, he his a man of excellence, strategist. But what he his doing in Kwara State is in no way different from other Nigerian politicians be it PDP, Labor party, APC and co. They are there to serve themselves and there cronies alone and enrich there pocket. But the difference between Saraki and other politicians is that Saraki , he holds grips unto Kwara like a crab grips a man manhood. Other state politicians are on there toes, they don't do things and get away with e.g Akala of Oyo, mimiko aregebeshola(even though Fg still had it way). and co.

In science when we compare things, we have a standard in which we use in comparison.

which is Kwara state being compared with??

I am not partisan, neither do I vote or support base on ethics or religion. i stand for good governance irrespective of the individual. But we say no to godfathers like Tinubu Saraki in Nigeria. Let the masses decide, so they will always know whatever the outcome, it is due to there decision, not imposed fellows

4 Likes

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by nuban07(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Imagine...ur uncle's third wife! Wetin ur uncle dey do with three wives

7 Likes

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Lexusgs430: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmmmm..... All this epistle for the Saraki dynasty...... Ask SGBN customers......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
All the people shouting o.to ge (enough is enough ) should know dat d devil u know is beta Dan de angel u know nothing about. Be wise kwarans in making ur decision.

When he has been kicked out, you can go make him your family head since you love him so much.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
nuban07:
Imagine...ur uncle's third wife! Wetin ur uncle dey do with three wives

His uncle is a profligate idiot na. Wetin you expect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
I stop reading halfway

Saraki paid post.

O to ge
U no say o to GE Wen saraki dey apc

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Kayglo: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
SARAKI... has Bukola done well? Yes, no doubt! Has he made a positive impact in Kwara and on the national stage? Yes, he has.

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

You fit bite vote for Saraki from Abakaliki wey you dey?

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
People no get conscience. You should walk down to offa and tell the family of those who died this stupid stories you are mumbling.

Telling us bullshit about Ur uncle's third wife angry. Who sent him message to marry 3 wives?

I even thought he was going to tell us how Hassan became a beneficiary of a skill acquisition programme rán by sàràkí, alas he was saying jargons about a policy pruning down number of classrooms talking about the boy ending up to be the best graduating student in 2 of 10 subjects. As if no be the same north where some of the best student in waec can't even score 200 in jamb unaided. You should just tell us what hassan has turned out to be today na.

angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Loads of bull crap
Kwara state in seventh position in IGR

Don't mind the idiot.. same Kwara i spent decades in.

Same Ilorin i am leaving right now as i type.

The guy has stifled the development of the state totally

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Shikini: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
To all the supporters of Saraki, may your life be like what he did in Kwara

Those who would oppose this post :

1. Hopelessly daft people. Even if you buy them London-used brains it wouldn't work

2. Those that have NEVER been to Kwara

3.The blind

Choose YOUR category wink

Kwara is better than your state.
Ole!
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Ijaya123: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
All the people shouting o.to ge (enough is enough ) should know dat d devil u know is beta Dan de angel u know nothing about. Be wise kwarans in making ur decision.

This your analogy should also apply to Buhari re-election as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by four4: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
At lease if you want to sell image of some one to us u should have make you note short, as you known say most of we Nigeria youth no get joy reading long text book

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

When he has been kicked out, you can go make him your family head since you love him so much.
My comment was not abusive Wen I made y drag my family into dis
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shikini:

Shikini to this father:

Kwara is better than your state.
Ole!

I now know why you have no training. Didinrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by semyman: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
ASUU has been hired to destroy the public universities system in Nigeria and see to the growth of the private and foreign universities
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by jimmyroger: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Seun osewa Don collect money from saraki...
We all knw this guy is a looter...
*Radio kwara fr sale
*harmony holding.. Naa saraki get am
*harmony diagnostics... Naa saraki own
*kwara express... Naa harmony holding dey manage am.
*Aviation college... Saraki say Naa him get am
*shonga farms... Naa him get am
*kwara hotel.. Naa harmony holding dey collect d money.
**kwara poly Naa harmony holdings dey collect skul fees

Tell me what I don't knw pls... Pure propaganda..
Sarathief
Ole....
O to ge!!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by ORIENTATION101: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

saraki was using federal and regional might to rigg himself and his foot soiders to power but 2019 election he will have to battle against regional and federal might.
Kwara bye election in novemeber was just a microphone testing the deal day is on election day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by ofiko123(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Okoyeeebos post=74477479]

You fit (bite) vote for Saraki from Abakaliki wey you dey?
[/quote
Yes I can (bite) vote for him lol olodo
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by patrickmuf(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
This post doesn't correlate with what I have heard from Kwarans I have met and my friends that served there.
Looks a paid post.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

My comment also isn't abusive.

Since Saraki is a good person and you want them to continue with him, considering that they don't want, I suggested you take the good person into your family.

Abi you no want good person?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by lettalktrue(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
cut the cackle,we cant dedicate much of our precious time to read long article,other valuable thing need to be attended to also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

With your 2.5% votes? (Kanu has taken the other 2.5%)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
jimmyroger:
Seun osewa Don collect money from saraki...
We all knw this guy is a looter...
*Radio kwara fr sale
*harmony holding.. Naa saraki get am
*harmony diagnostics... Naa saraki own
*kwara express... Naa harmony holding dey manage am.
*Aviation college... Saraki say Naa him get am
*shonga farms... Naa him get am
*kwara hotel.. Naa harmony holding dey collect d money.
**kwara poly Naa harmony holdings dey collect skul fees

Tell me what I don't knw pls... Pure propaganda..
Sarathief
Ole....
O to ge!!!!

TThank you jare. Thief like that guy i never see.

His dad was a thief but he's not as bad as Bukola

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

With your 2.5% votes? (Kanu has taken the other 2.5%)
Ode ni eleyi sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Afamed: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
O to gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Afamed: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
O to gee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Afamed: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
Ode ni eleyi sha
O to gee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by olapluto(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
As I was reading through this poorly written propaganda, I was expecting to start reading capital projects. Rather, I met innuendos and vague conclusions. Your brother failed class many times and a relative gave birth thanks to a bill Saraki signed. At that point, I knew Saraki was going to have problem convincing Kwarans.
I expected you to compare Saraki to Tinubu in terms of physical development of the state. For a man like Saraki, I think his greed has caught up with him. He was on top of the world because Kwarans carried him high for a long time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:

O to gee
Know I know ur problems u are pained in d brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed / EFCC Detains Social Investment Scheme Coordinator, Halima Shehu / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.