Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? (16148 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by docsholz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hypocrisy is when you hate tinubu but have no problem with saraki all in the name of I support PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Afamed: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

Know I know ur problems u are pained in d brain
O to gee. We shall not go down like most of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Hdayo1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
By their words u shall know them. Another Oloriburuku mashanfani is sighted.

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by omhor(f): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
yrex01:
I stop reading at d halfway too. I'm from kwara OP n the ans is NO. Stop using ur family as a case study. Since d time of Lawal, kwara v remain d same as in absolutely d same. D man did nothing in kwara state.. He's a thief that need to b relegated politically. Stop defending him, that's how our parents did that leads us into this mess.

Thumbs up for you joor...and take tiri gbosa top am...gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!! The reason is because a state is not meant for one family alone to rule for eternity, its time to relegate authority ó to gee.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Lovemaester: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
All the people shouting o.to ge (enough is enough ) should know dat d devil u know is beta Dan de angel u know nothing about. Be wise kwarans in making ur decision.

shut the hell up u piece of shit, what do u know about kwara politics, as far as kwara is concerned no body can do worse than what saraki has done in that state. u are fucki.ng nincompoop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Lovemaester: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
docsholz:
Hypocrisy is when you hate tinubu but have no problem with saraki all in the name of I support PDP

so u wanna fuc.king compare life of an average graduate in Lagos to that in kwara. fucki.ng piece of shit
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by dammy701(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
yrex01:
I stop reading at d halfway too. I'm from kwara OP n the ans is NO. Stop using ur family as a case study. Since d time of Lawal, kwara v remain d same as in absolutely d same. D man did nothing in kwara state.. He's a thief that need to b relegated politically. Stop defending him, that's how our parents did that leads us into this mess.
MAY God bless you.....OTOOGE,Kwara MUST CHANGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by dammy701(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
All the people shouting o.to ge (enough is enough ) should know dat d devil u know is beta Dan de angel u know nothing about. Be wise kwarans in making ur decision.
O TOO GE(ENOUGH IS ENOUGH) AND I CAN SAY IT AGAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by pfadom: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
How much did you collect for the this PR? Bunch of liar! How dare you say every family in Kwara benefitted from the Sarakis?

Shame on you! Are you a beggar? Who told you there ain't much better alternatives in Kwara whether Kwara, Lagos or Abuja based?

O to ge ! It is enough! Enough is enough! It is over for Saraki dynasty!

Olaopefola:

https://thepunditng.com/has-bukola-saraki-served-kwara-state/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

This 'devil you know' line of argument can also be used to justify millitary rule, despotic regimes etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Bolo12: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olaopefola:

https://thepunditng.com/has-bukola-saraki-served-kwara-state/
He's a good man with great values. Its a pity media likes to paint him in a bad light

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Bolo12: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
pfadom:
How much did you collect for the this PR? Bunch of liar! How dare you say every family in Kwara benefitted from the Sarakis?

Shame on you!

Shame on him for speaking his mind? Shame on you for shaming him and believing in lies.
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by basmur(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
kwarans beware!
You want to sign out from political godfatherism and then sign up with full accurate details to grandmaster of political god fatherism.

You can clamour for a change of power from his grip but not his imminent downfall.... No politcian is saint, right from the founding fathers
Saraki is sure a political gladiator you shouldnt throw out. He is yours and your alone
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Afamed: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bolo12:

He's a good man with great values. Its a pity media likes to paint him in a bad light
Don't be clever by half, a thief has no other name

2 Likes

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by toogbasky(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
I sure knw no Kwara indigene wud have occupied the Sen president position,, he made them relevant jor
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by pfadom: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Read my take again. I shamed him for generalizing that every family benefitted from the Sarakis.

Bolo12:

Shame on him for speaking his mind? Shame on you for shaming him and believing in lies.

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
toogbasky:
I sure knw no Kwara indigene wud have occupied the Sen president position,, he made them relevant jor
True talk
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by chloride6: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
You didn't add the transfer you received to this article to the benefits , OP

Saraki will continue his benevolence from Kuje Prisons after the next elections.

You can open another topic then and continue your praise singing

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by isiuzo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Saraki till 2055

1 Like

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by peacebe1815: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:
But if is the presidential election now you will said enough for Buhari. The devil you know then will not better than the angel you don't know. Useless people.
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Meel: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by searchlight: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
To all the supporters of Saraki, may your life be like what he did in Kwara

Those who would oppose this post :

1. Hopelessly daft people. Even if you buy them London-used brains it wouldn't work

2. Those that have NEVER been to Kwara

3.The blind

Choose YOUR category wink

SUMMARY: The Sarakis, Olusola and Bukola were/are heartless evil people
may your life and all your endeavors wane just the way Nigerian economy has since buhari assumed office
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
searchlight:
may your life and all your endeavors wane just the way Nigerian economy has since buhari assumed office

Your life is already ruined.

Not supporting Saraki = supporting Buhari to a useless being like ur pa
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
isiuzo:

Ode ni eleyi sha

Ode ni egbon baba e.

2 Likes

Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Blankstare(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
O.p is a staff of herald newspaper hence this trash.
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
kittykollinxx:
he looted instead
When he was in APC he was a saint abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by searchlight: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Your life is already ruined.

Not supporting Saraki = supporting Buhari to a useless being like ur pa
blame your papa if you must blame. where were you useless father when Dr Olusola saraki was going to school and trailing his kids? that stupid man has brainwashed you to believe that any successful man is a thief and other to cover his stupidity. weda you like it or not saraki will rule you and hand you over to his son soonest. the leadership of your family, village, local govt, and Kwara at large can never be complete without saraki so deal with it.
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Phumphum: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Very informative piece, I really think Bukola has served well. A true leader indeed
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Gbokz: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bukky the political juggernaut ��
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by SoMiSo: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Truth is many won’t understand what it takes to tread the waters of Nigerian politics and impact many lives while at it, Saraki understands political leadership and is one of the few examples of an epitome
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Bolo12: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut the hell up u piece of shit, what do u know about kwara politics, as far as kwara is concerned no body can do worse than what saraki has done in that state. u are fucki.ng nincompoop.

Use facts to back up your statements instead of hurling insults.
Re: Has Bukola Saraki Served Kwara State? by Bolo12: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
docsholz:

Wait......are you saying Tinubu is the good guy?�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.