Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa (19992 Views)

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by MrCounselor: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
ok
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Benwems(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ok
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
I'm also sick of seeing farm tools/olosho/ashawo every fûcking time on Nairaland

[img]https://media1./images/fbf1fa3d5767f002fa25980b1f946d92/tenor.gif?itemid=10928940[/img]
tongue

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Happyfela(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am tired of Ladies opening their Legs for Irresponsible Men....How much is Postinor Again

NL i am Hungry for Glory.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dshocker:
The type of job tokemakinwa does is really paying her very well,even owning a range rover

Yes na, sucking the deak of a near-dead man pays so much.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by jayson87: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dshocker:
The type of job tokemakinwa does is really paying her very well,even owning a range rover
she is serving the owner of panocean
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Starboytwo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
She dey mad
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
I think she's fighting for someone....Las Las na you go tire joor..
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by iamMaz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
You that was out there destroying other people's marriage. Have you forgotten the children of your sugar daddy had to beg you to leave their dad alone?. And now you're here forming that you're fighting for another woman's right. Uncle Toke have a sit biko

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
Toke is a cheap h0e trying to launder her already battered image.

Everything Toke has gotten was gotten by sleeping with people.

The only reason she doesn't have sense is because sense is not sexually transmitted.
Even if she's a hoe and sleep with different people, is that the issue at hand? Do you support bolaji?

It's no wonder the older ones are ruling d younger ones with impunity. Una just no gree use una brain.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Damfostopper(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
when the bitchh is done ranting.... she will keep shut

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
reicherMan:
Toke Makinwa has angrily called out a 'deadbeat' father who she simply identifies as 'Bolaji'.

According to her, Bolaji beat up the mother of his child, smashed her phone and threatened her despite leaving her stranded while she was pregnant. Toke has now taken up the case and issued a 24-hour ultimatum to Bolaji to 'contact her (mother of his child), buy back the phone he smashed in the process and leave her the heck alone'.

Read her full piece below...

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-am-sick-of-deadbeat-fathers-toke.html

Busy body seeking for attention.....
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Even if she's a hoe and sleep with different people, is that the issue at hand? Do you support bolaji?

It's no wonder the older ones are ruling d younger ones with impunity. Una just no gree use una brain.

I knew you'll be here to support one of your kind.

Toke is a prostitute who sleeps with married men for favours and Bolaji is a wife-beating idiot who should be castrated.

Toke is a bitter Jezebel and if you have no brain to use, that's your misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Dshocker(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
jayson87:
she is serving the owner of panocean

Panocean oil & gas?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

I knew you'll be here to support one of your kind. Were you in coma when Toke was sleeping with Festus Fadeyi and his kids had to call her out on social media? Maybe Internet had not reached your village by then.

Toke is a prostitute who sleeps with married men for favours and Bolaji is a wife-beating idiot who should be castrated.

Toke is a bitter Jezebel and if you have no brain to use, that's your eternal misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dshocker:

Panocean oil & gas?

Yes

Festus A. Fadeyi the 77- year old idiot owing Polaris Bank.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by izykas83: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]go Makinwa, do the best you can to protect the women folk[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by VERDA: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ibcrown:
Lol! I like toke tho but this is 2019 and mind your business

Its the whole minding you business slogan that has contributed to the decay in society,she is fending for the child for Christ sake,you can't see a wrong being done to someone you care about and close ur eyes in the name of minding your business. Make God no allow bad thing happen to you for road and people dey mind their business dey pass. A little care never hurts

anyone.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by frozen70(f): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
That's what those shameless idiots do, to hide under one stupid culture and treat a woman to a state of being speechless

I have warned those wife beaters, if you are tired, walk away we can't hold it against you

Women are made for men, leave her for another woman.

Nonses
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
I support Toke 99% of Nigerian men are very use.less. They are nothing but sperm donors.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by stanliwise(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
nho4:
You better mind your business and stay clear of other people marital issues.

Chose your next step wisely, otherwise it will be chosen for you.
she is only treating residential violence which abound in this 3rd world country majorly caused by people like you who would rather fold their hands and let things decay rsther than do anything about it. Tell me how residential violence is marrital issue. Mind you I know who Toke Makinwa is.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by poseidon12: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
That's a tough no-nonsense lady right there. I'm with you. Kick the fool's behind. I have zero tolerance for irresponsible, deadbeat dads and those men that beat their women.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by frozen70(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Toke is a bitter Jezebel and if you have no brain to use, that's your misfortune.

You called her a prostitute because you can't afford to have her

She will feed you for life
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by stanliwise(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

You have no prove that she sleeps with other men or people husband. All this are mere allegations, Now to the matter, residential violence is a crime and anyone could report it except the victim don't want it reported.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by frozen70(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Philpham:
I support Toke 99% of Nigerian men are very use.less. They are nothing but sperm donors.

Even the sperm they are donating is breeding the same attitude in them

I don't know how comfortable a man will be heating on a woman

Then when they are tired of life they will go and drink sniper and put the blame on their wives

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by SmartMugu: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Misery needs company. After ruining your own marriage, you're now interested in troubleshooting other people's marriages. You better fix yourself first before you end up old and lonely. The lady in question probably thinks and behaves like ur ass, who needs a woman like that?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
frozen70:

You called her a prostitute because you can't afford to have her

She will feed you for life

You must be mistaking me for your father. Fortunately, I don't share his misfortune.

You are so poverty-stricken that I can seduce you with cooked noodles and half of a boiled egg.

Even my dog eats better than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
stanliwise:
You have no prove that she sleeps with other men or people husband. All this are mere allegations, Now to the matter, residential violence is a crime and anyone could report it except the victim don't want it reported.

Proof, not prove.
These, not this.
People's, not people.
Doesn't, not don't.

The problem with half education is that you try to show yourself but end up advertising your illiteracy.

Domestic violence can be taken up by the authorities with or without your consent. When you assault someone else, the police can still charge you to court even if the complainant doesn't consent.

You're not in your house where you can use wrong grammar to cover shallow reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by stanliwise(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Proof, not prove.
These, not this.
People's, not people.
Doesn't, not don't.

The problem with half education is that you try to show yourself but end up advertising your illiteracy.

Domestic violence can be taken up by the authorities with or without your consent. When you assault someone else, the police can still charge you to court even if the complainant doesn't consent.

You're not in your house where you can use wrong grammar to cover shallow reasoning.
You now accept that you shouldn't use allegations on people especially publicly . secondly you forget the context I made my statement about residential violence. one must agree that he/she has been assaulted to a reported criminals case or there must be physical evidence provided for the perpetrator to be punished.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Muscomide: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Toke! Toke! Toke! How many times I call you? No start the one wey you nor go fit finish o!

Now wey you dey threaten to cast the negro for him working place, how e want take support the same baby mama you dey defend.

Use your head, girl.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Mpanyi: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Proof, not prove.
These, not this.
People's, not people.
Doesn't, not don't.

Mr. Full Education it's 'show off' not show yourself. . Unless you meant he or she showed him or herselt to whoever was looking for him or her after going into hiding. I am not fully educated, as it were, but I just deemed it fit to point out this.

Las las, I hate insulting one because of English language, especially where one is trying to contribute to a discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme / Who Is The Most Beautiful Korean Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.