Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa (20007 Views)

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Ibcrown(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
VERDA:

Its the whole minding you business slogan that has contributed to the decay in society,she is fending for the child for Christ sake,you can't see a wrong being done to someone you care about and close ur eyes in the name of minding your business. Make God no allow bad thing happen to you for road and people dey mind their business dey pass. A little care never hurts

anyone.
aiit thanks
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Dami12345: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:
Toke is a cheap h0e trying to launder her already battered image.

Everything Toke has gotten was gotten by sleeping with people.

The only reason she doesn't have sense is because sense is not sexually transmitted.

Jesus!! shocked
Savagery!!
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by aliondo: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilbest4:
Are you not a deadbeat sperm bin?

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by MiddleDimension: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
frozen70:

Even the sperm they are donating is breeding the same attitude in them

I don't know how comfortable a man will be heating on a woman

Then when they are tired of life they will go and drink sniper and put the blame on their wife

i also don't know how comfortable a woman feels when she goes about insulting and provoking men and also have this gut to threaten him that he would lose his job! do you know what that means? threatning someone that he would lose his job!

i don't blame you, but the culture that has made you to think verbal abuse is worse than physical abuse and do not even want to hold it against the woman and make her know it is not acceptable but instead rewards her by arresting the man who was only reacting in a reasonable human way to a provoking cause!

yes, her action is the cause! IT IS HER FAULT, and she should not be allowed to get away with it!
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by frozen70(f): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

You must be mistaking me for your father. Fortunately, I don't share his misfortune.

You are so poverty-stricken that I can seduce you with cooked noodles and half of a boiled egg.

Even my dog eats better than that.

Now I know why your sisters are so cheap to bed them, with just ordinary nooddles
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
frozen70:

Now I know why your sisters are so cheap to bed them, with just ordinary nooddles

Lol
See this dumb object.

Comprehension seems to be an impossible task for you.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by MiddleDimension: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
frozen70:
That's what those shameless idiots do, to hide under one stupid culture and treat a woman to a state of being speechless

I have warned those wife beaters, if you are tired, walk away we can't hold it against you

Women are made for men, leave her for another woman.

Nonses

and that's what shameless idiots like toke and you do, hiding behind the stupid culture of don't touch a woman and go about provoking men because the government sanctions your behaviour against men, and instead of punushing you for being badly behaved, it makes you feel secure in your bad character by arresting the man who couldnt stand your behaviour!

i have warned those women like you, if you cannot stand a man, do it run your mouth against him, simple and short!

you can imagine the other time a guy went to marry a lady and the family of the lady was giving the guy a stern warning that he should never raise his hands againt the lady no matter the provocation! what got me offended the most was the NO MATTER THE PROVOCATION! as if women are immune to provocations themselves!

they also went ahead to tell the man that the lady has a basket mouth ooo, but that he should NEVER get provoked! they never warned the lady to take care of that aspect of hers before venturing into marriage.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and that's what shameless idiots like toke and you do, hiding behind the stupid culture of don't touch a woman and go about provoking men because the government sanctions your behaviour against men, and instead of punushing you for being badly behaved, it makes you feel secure in your bad character by arresting the man who couldnt stand your behaviour!

i have warned those women like you, if you cannot stand a man, do it run your mouth against him, simple and short!

you can imagine the other time a guy went to marry a lady and the family of the lady was giving the guy a stern warning that he should never raise his hands againt the lady no matter the provocation! what got me offended the most was the NO MATTER THE PROVOCATION! as if women are immune to provocations themselves!

they also went ahead to tell the man that the lady has a basket mouth ooo, but that he should NEVER get provoked! they never warned the lady to take care of that aspect of hers before venturing into marriage.

All this your protest na for woman abi
No worry when you marry, you go understand
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by EmzyT: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
The only thing i like about this girl is her name, , honestly i just like her name, Toke makinwa cool
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by MiddleDimension: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
frozen70:

no one is cheap for being so willing to get to bed at the slightest opportunity. what more sexist thing can you say! when your brother is so ready to go to bed, do you call him cheap!

useless hipocrites every where
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by abimic(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
I thought kayefi said taani certification ofo, toke makinwa jaaye nigboro... shocked
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Agozie48: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

I knew you'll be here to support one of your kind.

Toke is a prostitute who sleeps with married men for favours and Bolaji is a wife-beating idiot who should be castrated.

Toke is a bitter Jezebel and if you have no brain to use, that's your misfortune.

Looks like you have a Low IQ, do you have any concrete Evidence or Proof that she is sleeping with married men or are you one of those low esteem type of guys that thinks a woman cannot be rich and successful without having to sleep around with married men.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Agozie48:

Looks like you have a Low IQ, do you have any concrete Evidence or Proof that she is sleeping with married men or are you one of those low esteem type of guys that thinks a woman cannot be rich and successful without having to sleep around with married men.

Let me educate you a bit so that you would stop advertising your inherited foolishness.

This same toke was making noise that Maje cheated on her and went on to write a book about it. Last year, she was appointed a ciroc ambassador and it was eventually discovered that she was sleeping with the ciroc boss and that got her the brand ambassadorship.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/toke-makinwa-rumoured-hot-romance-ciroc-boss.html/amp

She was flaunting bags and shoes and also got a Range, it has now been revealed that she's sleeping with a randy debtor

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Ifyhills(f): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
too much hate in dis country, for does saying d lady and guy re married, I think u should go back nd read d post.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by valufone(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is a good one coming from Toke.

No man has any right under heaven to beat a woman, talkless of his wife.

It is high time men became responsible and accept the fruits of their di*k.

Jail is the ideal place for such men.

And to some of our Ladies that have no drop of self esteem whatsoever, you sleep around for money. Be careful. Go and work. Success is no respecter of GENDER.

Marriage or child bearing is not an achievement.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ignore the messenger and focus on the message. She made very solid points in her post but people are only interested in throwing about insults. Irresponsible parenting and domestic violence are serious issues that need to be dealt with but people are more interested in bashing the conveyer of the message. Little wonder we have so many "Bolajis" in the society we live in.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Charles4075(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
nho4:
You better mind your business and stay clear of other people marital issues.

Chose your next step wisely, otherwise it will be chosen for you.
Please tell her my brother.

6 feet is just waiting for her honestly.

And she thinks the man's family will just fold hands and watch one unfortunate thing of a bullocks send their son to jail who unfortunately is not even a member of the two families.

Last last, sha, this lady go reach thy kingdom come. Na here, we go hold mass for her.

1 Share

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
No go mind your own business
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Agozie48: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Let me educate you a bit so that you would stop advertising your inherited foolishness.

This same toke was making noise that Maje cheated on her and went on to write a book about it. Last year, she was appointed a ciroc ambassador and it was eventually discovered that she was sleeping with the ciroc boss and that got her the brand ambassadorship.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/toke-makinwa-rumoured-hot-romance-ciroc-boss.html/amp

She was flaunting bags and shoes and also got a Range, it has now been revealed that she's sleeping with a randy debtor

let me still educate you a bit

Toke Makinwa Rumoured to Be in Hot Romance with Ciroc Boss

meaning of the word "Rumour"

Noun
(US) A statement or claim of questionable accuracy, from no known reliable source, usually spread by word of mouth.

There's a rumor going round that he's going to get married.
(US) Information or misinformation of the kind contained in such claims.

So let me ask you this question Did she or the Ciroc Boss confirm or release an official statement that they are dating or they are in a relationship?

So two persons of the opposite gender can't be seen in public having a nice and friendly outing without silly people like you coming to assume or claim that they are dating?

So She flaunts expensive bag? What's your business there?
so a lady can no longer be successful without folks like you tagging her as a prostitute.

Please If you have a picture or a video where she Is actually having sexual relations with a married man please show it to me and I will believe you and apologize right away.

If not stop spreading lies and unconfirmed statements about a lady. The Shit about Nigerians and Africans is that they are always scared and envious of Successful Ladies. If you are feeling inferior over her wealth then go make yours let's hear your name. If not shut the Fu*K up. Her life is non of your business you might actually be worse than the person you are trying to throw stones on.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

I knew you'll be here to support one of your kind. Were you in coma when Toke was sleeping with Festus Fadeyi and his kids had to call her out on social media? Maybe Internet had not reached your village by then.

Toke is a prostitute who sleeps with married men for favours and Bolaji is a wife-beating idiot who should be castrated.

Toke is a bitter Jezebel and if you have no brain to use, that's your eternal misfortune.
Still not d issue at hand. Many find it hard to comprehend though.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by jayson87: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Dshocker:

Panocean oil & gas?
Yes brothr
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2019
Xisnin:
You are neither married nor a mother so I don't see the point of your post.

Word
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Legalese(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2019
The dead beat side chick to the deadbeat fathers is talking.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by AfonjaConehead: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Person wey no get husband one fight for person wey get. Who be this one?
She is a bleaching afonja ajoka woman
grin
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Ayobami7(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" / Blessing Pius Graduates With First Class From Cyprus University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.