Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card (21306 Views)

INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card / Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk
it's only the enemy of the country that are supporting Atiku but they 'll never succeed.

Aisha abeg funwon legbegbe grin

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by FriendNG: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Skoopy:
Can one still collect his PVC now? And where are the approved collection centers nation wide? Someone with details should share please.

Yes you can still Collect your PVC.
All the details are here including location and addresses

http://freshtimes.com.ng/Informative/how-successfully-collect-your-permanent-voters-card-pvc

1 Like

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
77up:
it's only the enemy of the country that are supporting Atiku but they 'll never succeed.

Aisha abeg funwon legbegbe grin
go hustle and bring your wretched family out of poverty... your mates are getting triple digit alerts in their bank accounts...you dey here dey mumu yourself.

Never again will we witness such fraud and monumental incompetency.
Mohomodu Buhari is a confirmed FRAUDSTER

1 Like

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by 77up(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
go hustle and bring your wretched family out of poverty... your mates are getting triple digit alerts in their bank accounts...you dey here dey mumu yourself.

Never again will we witness such fraud and monumental incompetency.
Mohomodu Buhari is a confirmed FRAUDSTER
Typical PDP supporter grin

The moment you don't see things their way, you are poor or jobless grin

Funny, I pity your.
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
FriendNG:

http://freshtimes.com.ng/Informative/how-check-voters-registration-status-without-temporary-voters-card
Thank you for the information. I've gotten my temporary voter's card info. please, how do I transfer my PVC using this info? Thank you.
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by koyeni(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okay

Check my signature
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
77up:
Typical PDP supporter grin

The moment you don't see things their way, you are poor or jobless grin

Funny, I pity your.
All Pronises Cancelled.
The change they were shouting about was just to change those ruining the country. what has changed?
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by waldigit: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
What is desirable is an electoral system that allows us to vote at any location, irrespective of where we are located. I know this is technically achievable but remains a political illusion in Nigeria.Why?
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
I checked mine, it was captured.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by FriendNG: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuckyLadolce:
Thank you for the information. I've gotten my temporary voter's card info. please, how do I transfer my PVC using this info? Thank you.

Only possible after the 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by Burshh: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
It worked. Thanks.. Very helpful post.
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
FriendNG:

Only possible after the 2019 election.
okay thanks i appreciate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by Dollabiz: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
the main question which is still unresolved is can you vote in polling unit where you didn't register.many have relocated and being deprieved. I wish to vote out APC
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by gbigbega: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
I submitted form for transfer since last year. when I checked online, no transfer had been done. Its very annoying and pathetic and i think is deliberate effort to disenfranchise some people
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by muhsain299(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
prince3009:
I checked mine and it is ready and visible on the website but na to release the card be problem!

By the way, I want to thank Google for the free Wifi I am enjoying here which would have seen me being the FTC if no be the usual "Bad Gateway" wey Nairaland dey show person!

Google Una too much!

Disclaimer: The Google free station Wifi) IS NOT part of Buhari's project! It is project initiated only by Google and not in Nigeria alone because if APC hand dey am, e no go fast like this!

Get your PVCs and vote for your preferred candidate. No allow make anybody carry "free wifi as APC project" deceive una!

Wuse market?
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by youngcity: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
God bless the poster. I just got my details through this means
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by Tolubory(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
angry
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by Lexicon123: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is there a way of checking whether one's PVC is ready and where to pick it?
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by FriendNG: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Lexicon123:
Is there a way of checking whether one's PVC is ready and where to pick it?

Have read the post at all?
Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by Kbels(f): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Great info, thanks OP. Tried to check several times and my info wasn't found on their website but with these links, I've seen my info and will do the necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card by EmuesiriAlex(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan:
I can’t wait to vote for Sai baba next month .
With 5 of my immediate family members .
Sai baba till 2023

Have you regretted this decision?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Councilors Protest Salary Non-Payment In Edo (Photos) / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake / It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.