Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (90243 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Mursz: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
victorian:

Some guys will. Not say they are yahoo.
Especially the ones wey wan start to make money afresh. He will. Look like a normal hustling and struggling guy. She will believe his story that he's either looking for a job or he's an apprentice somewhere.
Not all tell the girl, they are yahoo.

I love you killed her

Love these days is a death trap. I will Marry you is also a death trap. Ladies hold onto God. The evil amongst men is terrible. Don't be devoured just like that.

Ladies beware! Not all innocent looking guys u see coming your way is indeed innocent. Give your life and shun all these wolves and vampires in human skin. They will just end up running all your lives. Be dedicated in church and u will see a brother in church who's dedicated as well to marry.

I don talk my own o!

I’m telling you o!

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
ZibahGuy:

I don't know why some people just ignore d spirituality of life.... What you see is not all that there is.... Someone said she was bleeding in d dream and woke up physically and saw blood. Is dt natural to you....

It's simple, when you were much younger you do see urself playing in Ur dreams and at a point u feel like easing urself and you end up doing that exactly. You immediately wake and find your bed soaked with your own urine. Oya tell me do you think that is spiritual?

6 Likes

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Dinho20(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING, BUT VANITY UPON VANITY.
IF YOU'RE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN "GET MARRIED".
IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN NEED OF A MAN "GET MARRIED".
SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS CALLED "FORNICATION" WHICH IS"SIN".
FLEE FORNICATION.
SIN'S KISSES KILL.
BUT, SIN WILL DISAPPEAR WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DEATH...!!!

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Chiemeka1: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=ruggedtimi post=74482109]pastor say go bath for water is that one pastor? Nooo that one na prophet.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by GeoSilYe(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anyway, it might be that she had an abortion, bled to death and tried to pin it on the guy.

They are many instances sha

You people should goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Ajixegun: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
ZibahGuy:

I don't know why some people just ignore d spirituality of life.... What you see is not all that there is.... Someone said she was bleeding in d dream and woke up physically and saw blood. Is dt natural to you....
Some people are spiritually blind. Maybe they don't know we are spirit beings.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
JuanDeDios:

That's what I don't get. The pastor merely repeated her own story to her.

It was that simple. But our fellow superstitious Africans won't have none of that. They would rather believe she was disvirgined spiritually

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by NUJABEZ: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ignorant mothefuckers all over the place.

I bet this stupid girl's death is as a result of a medical condition. I am not a medical professional, but I believe she had some type of haemorrhage. When issues like this happen, you run to a doctor, not a pastor.

This mortal display of ignorance is exactly the reason why Burna boy said that Nigerians are the most backward people of earth. Our society is chock-full of ignorance in addition to 19th-century attitudes towards many spheres of life that can be explained by common sense and a little bit of scientific knowledge.

Stupid girl. Stupid pastor. Stupid friend.

6 Likes

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anyone who believes this crap story their brains should be donated to the Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by anonymous1759(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
RIP.... If you must do ritual use yourself or any Part of your body.. Guys are not not smiling... As for Nigerian ladies wisen up. You feel that you're entitled to gift because you're woman. You'll just wake up one morning put bags, shoes, cloths and account number on what'sapp, IG, FB etc... for someone to deposit money in to your account... Without knowing the source of his income. If you know how money is hard to make you'll sharpen your eyes legal or ilegal is not easy... No free money. Any guy aside from your father, brother or cousins who gives you free money is either after your pant or wants to use you for saraka... Nothing is free be wise...
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by TonyCizzy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abeg Which One Be "She Is From Water And They Do See Things In Dream Before It Happens"?

Cos my girl dey dream about things before it happens as well, make I know if she is from water as well.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
That girl must have died from complications of ectopic pregnancy.

Forget all this yahoo pant, ritual nonsense.

This is why Africans remain eons behind in the happenings of the world.

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
So sad. She was dating an evil bf and her pastor too was super ignorant. How could a real PASTOR tell her to go have a river bath? R. I. P
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by dannyblings(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olalan:
RIP to her
BTW girls who get used by Yahoo boys don't deserve an iota of pity when they get destroyed by their lover boys......only if you understand how these useless girls look down on young legitimately hustling guys you won't pity them.
Am telling you bro. When a young legit hustler pass dem go close nose like u smelling. RIP to her though
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Diso60090(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:
You found yourself bleeding and the next thing you do is call your pastor angry

What happened to calling a doctor? What happened to visiting a teaching hospital? What happened to seeing a doctor that specializes in the woman body?

See what religion has done to us in Africa

Pastor get he share
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

What happened to calling a doctor? What happened to visiting a teaching hospital? What happened to seeing a doctor that specializes in the woman body?

Your head dey there. They called a pastor who prescribed "River bath". That stupid pastor and those around the girl could face the law if it were in saner climes.

The same mindset that allows religious explosion is what favours belief in ritual stuff. Superstition instead of scientific empericity.
And they will bury that poor girl without an autopsy!

We see bleeding from all orifices everytime. With various causes

But you will soon see a brainwsshed and backward generation coming here to defend both pastor and superstition.
China is exploring space and making USA panic over their future of world trade. Nigerians are building mega churches. Nigeria has a long way to go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Seandisputed(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

It's simple, when you were much younger you do see urself playing in Ur dreams and at a point u feel like easing urself and you end up doing that exactly. You immediately wake and find your bed soaked with your own urine. Oya tell me do you think that is spiritual?

You're tried too hard to sound smart but failed at it.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Omnivalent(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

she attends Cele.
only cele shephards would recommend such a thing to someone...
and talking about visiting the hospital?
Lol... Its a spiritual something. She couldn't have survived it.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Toks2008(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
what is the evidence? I am not ruling out the possibility but such allegations must be substantiated.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Seandisputed:

You're tried too hard to sound smart but failed at it.

Ok
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Sense will not kee you bt come lemme test this charmed ring on you, i know it will not work.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rozaytee:
sad truth is these days ladies are d highest ritual victims...

Nothing makes them the victims but their unimaginable love for material things. All that gliters are not gold
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by ashala(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
sKeetz:
Burna boy was right after all. I can't believe I share the same country with apes who think money can be conjured from thin air via a females panties.

She might have still been alive if she had rushed to the hospital but she chose to listen to a fraudster in the guise of pastor.

Thank you sir. Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
Sense will not kee you bt come lemme test this charmed ring on you, i know it will not work.

Use Ur charm ring to make over 14.1billion dollars which is Dangote's worth and then we can talk

3 Likes

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by victorian(f): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mursz:

I’m telling you o!

Thank God u sef understand what am saying.

Before our men destroy us completely in this country.

Women will start becoming extinct and endangered species.

If only we can leave this country for these yahoo boys, so they can be using themselves for rituals. Until only few good men remains, they we can come back after some years with better hardworking men and with kids from other countries .
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Vtrd: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
ZibahGuy:

They have not seen life yet.

When they see a man, the first in his family to travel abroad, get to Heathrow airport, and ran mad immediately, they will understand life.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
AreaFada2:

Your head dey there. They called a pastor who prescribed "River bath". That stupid pastor and those around the girl could face the law if it were in saner climes.

The same mindset that allows religious explosion is what favours belief in ritual stuff. Superstition instead of scientific empericity.
And they will bury that poor girl without an autopsy!

We see bleeding from all orifices everytime. With various causes

But you will soon see a brainwsshed and backward generation coming here to defend both pastor and superstition.
China is exploring space and making USA panic over their future of world trade. Nigerians are building mega churches. Nigeria has a long way to go.

They are all already on my mentions yapping nonsense talk yen yen yen....
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Use Ur charm ring to make over 14.1billion dollars which is Dangote's worth and then we can talk
It wasn't configure to work that way. When i run it on you, we will know if hospital can take care of the situation.
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Rozaytee: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
victorian:

Some guys will. Not say they are yahoo.
Especially the ones wey wan start to make money afresh. He will. Look like a normal hustling and struggling guy. She will believe his story that he's either looking for a job or he's an apprentice somewhere.
Not all tell the girl, they are yahoo.

I love you killed her

Love these days is a death trap. I will Marry you is also a death trap. Ladies hold onto God. The evil amongst men is terrible. Don't be devoured just like that.

Ladies beware! Not all innocent looking guys u see coming your way is indeed innocent. Give your life and shun all these wolves and vampires in human skin. They will just end up running all your lives. Be dedicated in church and u will see a brother in church who's dedicated as well to marry.

I don talk my own o!
I was a victim... Not a boyfriend tho... We met on facebook... Chatted for a while he looked like a nice looking young man... Later found out we attended my home church..and he was one of our youth leaders then in church.. . We got talking a long while.. I was down den looking for a job so I told him.. He said he would help... Omo if dey say an angel can turn to a devil I will say it's a lie... This guy was d most gentle man ever...and he acted like an angel...a dove... We decided to meet for d first time after chatting and getting to know each other.. and talk about d job... We met at a restaurant which had a bar/lounge... I honestly dunno... How he did it or he planned it with d owner of d place... Wen I stepped foot into...after eating and talking... And he said he will give me some links to d job... I was glad... I had found a new friend and helper..i fell for him deeply cus ..i saw him as a nice person.. Cus while we chat he doesn't go a day with out knowing my well being.. Always calling me.. Wanting to help me all he can.. . All of a sudden I saw an evil stare in his eyes oo... I was wondering Wat was wrong... He den ordered me to follow him to a room in d compound...i was shocked... It was then I got aware of my environment... Cus I was too busy listening to him while I was eating..and wat he was saying about d job cus d salary sound enticing... I looked round I saw some mean looking guys sitting around not much people there and d compound was fenced... Lol... Omo... I lost it....i told him I won't follow him anywere...he said if I don't... I should expect d worst.dat something terrible will happen to me.. He called some names amongst d guys sitting around..fear gripped me. And I knew I was gonna be killed today....thank God am fine.now.. I reported him to d police tho and an NGO... He is still on d run tho...later found out he was married shocked...he never posted about his wife not until... After d incident I started asking some of his FB friends uptil today dat incident still shocked me embarassed....i dunno I got scared of men easily...at dat point... I suffered depression... For a long time after that... But am fine now and more careful
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by BlueRayDick: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
It wasn't configure to work that way. When i run it on you, we will know if hospital can take care of the situation.

Okay go and reconfigure it now and let's talk afterwards

1 Like

Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Ivoryd1: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
tamethem:

Saw a girl on Insta. Some hours back called Simply_tacha saying " if you can't spend 300k plus on me at a sitting , don't come to bother me. I am not your level, we are IPhone girls, there are Chinko gals , you deserve Chinko gals not us IPhone gals"

I just wonder if parents these days train their kids at all. When these gals are used , you start to pity them.

grin grin grin grin
Got me cracking ma ribs......me self wonder so much why many girls dont have proper parental training
Re: Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Okay go and reconfigure it now and let's talk afterwards
Please i beg you with anything you believe in, letz meet and talk about this better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.