Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals (91682 Views)

Kano State Hisbah Arrest Popular Tiktoker, Murja Kunya Over Alleged Immorality / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by onochurch(f): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Mimi, a Popular TikToker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

Popular TikToker Mimi d#es after her boyfriend allegedly used her for r#tuals

A TikTok sensation simply identified as Mimi, has d#ed under strange circumstances.

According to multiple sources, she d#ed on Monday, July 18. The sources report that Mimi suddenly fell ill and was rushed to the hospital. “Mimi’s de@th is a huge shock to us as she recently fell ill and was expected to recuperate in a few days.

She was rushed to the hospital by her boyfriend and we got hold of information
about his plan to use her for money r#tuals. So, we launched an SOS on WhatsApp for people to help but before they could get to the hospital, Mimi had passed on.

At the hospital, Mimi’s boyfriend was nowhere to be found and they had to take her corpse to her village. However, we don’t even know the name of Mimi’s boyfriend as she kept him a secret almost every time we asked her about him,” a source alleged.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgPotM7K2yi/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=24d5c636-2122-49ab-90f0-80b7918924c4&ig_mid=5BA8EDBB-10F3-4308-A873-959E6AEA0E8F

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Moh247: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2022
They never listen...

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Now her followers never leave her?

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 21, 2022
What a mess!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 21, 2022
May more of you pass away untimely inshallah.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by SafariHunter(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2022
So person no fit die again Ritual this , Spiritual that ...Abegiiii...

Anyways, the new/woke Nigerian women (girls) are like the proverbial fly, they will never listen until the casket don close......

281 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by PlaysNigeria: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2022
now they have left you behind, you be mumu.

9 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Iamicekid(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2022
If it’s true that he use her, she sef enjoy now, she chill with the big boys and got spoiled, so make she go rest, no be unna go dey talk I’m too beautiful to suffer, no yawa now, u ain’t too beautiful to not be use also.. Rip

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:
They never listen...
Really sad bro.. How these girls comfortably roll with irresponsible dudes, people with no legit source of income yet spend money like no tomorrow, really baffles me.

The most interesting part is that many of the girls know most of the guys are fetish and into juju stuff, but their long throat for the things their father can't provide for them won't let them. Pathetic..

This is an all too familiar story btw, I've seen it happen around me, one as recently as 3 months back.

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
SafariHunter:

Anyways, the new/woke Nigerian women (girls) are like the proverbial fly, they will never listen until the casket don close......

Brother leave matter oooooo, what is so real, as real as day and night... No let wokeness make you doubt wetin dey as real as your own existence oooooo. Lol

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by SafariHunter(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Brother leave matter oooooo, what is so real, as real as day and night... No let wokeness make you doubt wetin dey as real as your own existence oooooo. Lol
Baba juju dey exist but to ascribe her death to rituals is overreaching. No proof in this case

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by nawa4naija(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Lol
That one dey

Abeg No vote TINUBU OOO
NO VOTE SHETTIMA OOO

LETS ALL BE OBIDIENT

EXCEPT YOU WANT TO WORK IN THE ARMY ND ET AGBADO AND CASSAVA FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2022
As in Mimi noodles.
Ladies, twerking your bodies on social media is an advertisement to ritualists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by princepeter566: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2022
The same fate awaits Nigeria if BAT becomes the president of Nigeria. He'll use our destiny for ritual but, God will never allow him near that seat. Meanwhile, while praying for a better Nigeria, I will still vote for someone that has no link with drug or terrorist and he's not a herds man.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by gulfer: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Olopa, e wo ntepe, a muni nje amuni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Kingcalls: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2022
How can u prove that her bf used her for rituals... the bf should sue the person with this story... its time people that sell fake news start to pay the price ... did the girl ever complain that she suspects her bf??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2022
SafariHunter:

Baba juju dey exist but to ascribe her death to rituals is overreaching. No proof in this case
Who says? You don't know either, her family probably already know that. Or are you expecting them to present to you physical evidence?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by backnbeta(f): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Ha! But why?
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MufasaLion: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Nobody can use anyone for money rituals. Money rituals is scam. Millions of people die daily, and we Nigerians are always reluctant to visit a clinic whenever we are down with sickness. An average Nigerian prefers to go to the pharmacy or roadside quack drug vendor.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MufasaLion: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:

Don't be deceived. It's not about wokeness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MufasaLion: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Who says? You don't know either, her family probably already know that. Or are you expecting them to present to you physical evidence?

If her family is accusing the boyfriend, then they need brain check.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MufasaLion: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2022
nijaomegacode:

There's nothing like untimely death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Don't be deceived. It's not about wokeness.
Then it's what? I respect your opinion though..
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Blake755: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2022
When she dey chop the money she no no say nothing is free not even in Freetown

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by MufasaLion: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Then it's what? I respect your opinion though..

It's about being logical. How could you say someone was killed by the boyfriend when she was not even mutilated or shot by the boy? What physical evidence do they have?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by yad2eidi: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
onochurch:
Mimi, a Popular TikToker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals

By Naomisophyblog

A TikTok sensation simply known as Mimi has d#ed in unusual circumstances. She died on Monday, July 18. According to sources, Mimi became ill unexpectedly and was rushed to the hospital. “Mimi’s de@th is a huge shock to us as she recently fell ill and was expected to recuperate in a few days....

Read more on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/07/20/mimi-a-popular-tiktoker-dies-after-boyfriend-allegedly-used-her-for-rituals/
useless news from an illiterate and ignorant scumbag

4 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by SafariHunter(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Mimi was sick and died...Just like millions around the world. Ritualist usually have a well defined M.O..
Malaria still dey kill.people o

9 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by indodon(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't have much rip to waste on this one..

I'm sure she saw the signs or rather didn't see any reasonable source of income but she chose to "enjoy life"

Abeg make una tell MTN to bring back my 24gb for #3500 na that one dey worry me this morning undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Realhommie(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's about being logical. How could you say someone was killed by the boyfriend when she was mot evn mutilated or shot by the boy. What physical evidence do they have?

Hehehehehe, i get your angle of argument and like i said i respect your opinion. Make we let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by Xfemt(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2022
SafariHunter:

the thing tire me oh my brother

Any small thing em friend poison am
Any small thing them use am for ritual

Make person con de hide for inside house
Cause me I no understand

3 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by DonBenny77(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
She die but iPhone and tiktok lives on

5 Likes

Re: Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals by tradingknowled1: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Yes , This country is hard doesn't mean you should go diabolic.. imagine doing fraud For over 9months without getting penny from it and you will keep shouting On God , On God ,

while you can acquire a better skill within 8months ?? at a stage , you will realize that you have been wasting your time ,and I pray it won't be too late

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program .. Feel free to PM me if interested ..
and for those that want to make money from the forex market but don't wish to learn due to how complex it can be can also PM too ..
I've got Good deal for you !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.