Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship (3278 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Pusyiter(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Stupidity, lies, cheating, shìt conversationalist, unreliability definitely top my list.
Glad to see that you are back...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Pusyiter(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Stupidity, lies, cheating, shìt conversationalist, unreliability definitely top my list.
Glad to see that you are back... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by SkinnyNigga: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
SHE must have big yansh and big breast..
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Discussion for another day, Marty. How's 2019? Btw, is Jayceon still around? Looks like he deleted or something. Looks like we've finally been driven out of NL tongue
Jaceblaze is the name.I thought you followed back?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Jaqenhghar: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Discussion for another day, Marty. How's 2019? Btw, is Jayceon still around? Looks like he deleted or something. Looks like we've finally been driven out of NL tongue
There's no driving you out

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by chronique(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Cheating. Once you are caught, we are done.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 4:48am On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Jaceblaze is the name.I thought you followed back?

Apparently I did. It must have slipped my mind. Hope you transitioned well into 2019 smiley
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Apparently I did. It must have slipped my mind. Hope you transitioned well into 2019 smiley
Hope I do cause I just came out the most boring Festive ever
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Hope I do cause I just came out the most boring Festive ever

Lol, what made it so boring?
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what made it so boring?
It was the quietest and the dullest I have seen in a while,something about it just seemed off.How was it on your side?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
It was the quietest and the dullest I have seen in a while,something about it just seemed off.How was it on your side?

Oh, I see. For once in a very long time, I actually went out to a fair for Christmas. All in all, it was okay. Nothing to rave about.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. For once in a very long time, I actually went out to a fair for Christmas. All in all, it was okay. Nothing to rave about.
In PTA or down there in the Eastern Cape?
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
3thelicioux:
Well my deal breaker in a relationship is: I can't be with a man who isn't intelligent. I'm a sapiosexual female, I can't imagine dating a man who can't hold an intellectual conversation. I even prefer when I'm the one trying to keep up.

So let's here yours
Narcissistic men like chiefjosy
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Estherosev2(f): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
blackjack21:

I think what you mean is; a man who isn't conversant, Right?

Intelligent is too broad a word, if its real meaning were to be dissected, finding a single human being who is unintelligent would be a holy grail, don't you agree.

On your question,
I didn't really think much about what my deal breaker should be and don't want to.
It's would just be nice to have someone to love and share something beautiful with. That simple. smiley
this is just fact
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
In PTA or down there in the Eastern Cape?

In Polokwane.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by blackjack21(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Estherosev2:
this is just fact

Thank you .
So, what is your deal breaker?
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Uglymugg: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Apart from lies and cheating, the rest are just bullshiit, because there's a high chance you don't love the person, but are just tolerating them. Although most women are not capable of pair-bonding with their partners due to their high number of past sexual partners.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by 3thelicioux(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tosinex:
do you take hours to boot or something, First was unintelligent, then indecisive, abuser and bla bla bla! So will it take you hours to bring out your list of shït and piss!!

Anywhere on a lighter mood lolz!!
My deal breaker is, don't give me that Feminist attitude!! else I'm gonna kick that feminist ass of yours to the bin!

Lemme just laugh
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Uglymugg:
Apart from lies and cheating, the rest are just bullshiit, because there's a high chance you don't love the person, but are just tolerating them. Although most women are not capable of pair-bonding with their partners due to their high number of past sexual partners.

I don't know how you conduct your relationships, but for me, it's a slow process of constant evaluation/observation before I can completely let down my guard with someone. So if at any point in the relationship I realize something I wasn't fully aware of or something that goes against my core beliefs, I don't mind pulling the plug. Doesn't matter who it is or how long I've known them. I got iron clad principles I live by. You go against one of them, whatever we might have had it's as good as dead. I don't tolerate certain things. In fact, I can't! I'd rather lose a person than lose my beliefs to accommodate a person. I don't operate like that. I'm black or white. No gray areas.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In Polokwane.
You got people you know in Polokwane?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You got people you know in Polokwane?

Yes, relatives of someone I know. We went there for a visit. Plus another close friend of mine is originally from there. I know the CBD & Bendor pretty well, not so much the other areas. We were at Mall of the North. They set up a little area at the back with rides etc. Haven't had that since the days of the Pretoria Show. They stopped that a few years back & now the premises are occupied by the Bushiri church, so it no longer happens.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, relatives of someone I know. We went there for a visit. Plus another close friend of mine is originally from there. I know the CBD & Bendor pretty well, not so much the other areas. We were at Mall of the North. They set up a little area at the back with rides etc. Haven't had that since the days of the Pretoria Show. They stopped that a few years back & now the premises are occupied by the Bushiri church, so it no longer happens.
Sound like you had an awesome one.I have heard Bendor is like the Sandton of that side,and the only turn off is the CBD.But Why do SA people accommodate this Bushiri nonsense?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Sound like you had an awesome one.I have heard Bendor is like the Sandton of that side,and the only turn off is the CBD.But Why do SA people accommodate this Bushiri nonsense?

Yeah, Bendor is an upmarket suburb. It was good to go out for a change. This year I'm staying in again though. I'm really not cut out for crowds. I'm still recovering tongue
As for the Bushiri thing, I really don't get it either. The Pretoria Show was a huge annual event & we all looked forward to it. Why it has be scraped in favour of the church is a mystery to many.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
3thelicioux:

Lemme just laugh
really, just laugh!!? op you don't keep grudges too grin
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, Bendor is an upmarket suburb. It was good to go out for a change. This year I'm staying in again though. I'm really not cut out for crowds. I'm still recovering tongue
As for the Bushiri thing, I really don't get it either. The Pretoria Show was a huge annual event & we all looked forward to it. Why it has be scraped in favour of the church is a mystery to many.
I get you on the crowd thing,it can be irritating at times especially when there's too many assholes around lol.I think these "pastors" put a very strong spell on their gullible followers,people have died and some sexually harassed in these "churches" and scumbags still support these "churches" and even be prepared to kill those who speak out against this sh#t.There must be something in the water

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I get you on the crowd thing,it can be irritating at times especially when there's too many assholes around lol.I think these "pastors" put a very strong spell on their gullible followers,people have died and some sexually harassed in these "churches" and scumbags still support these "churches" and even be prepared to kill those who speak out against this sh#t.There must be something in the water

Hahaha true. I saw a headline yesterday where Bushiri in particular is being asked to leave the country. I don't know how fruitful that will be. Time will tell. I'm sick of these conmen masquerading as men of God too.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by Obidikejr(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
3thelicioux:
Well my deal breaker in a relationship is: I can't be with a man who isn't intelligent. I'm a sapiosexual female, I can't imagine dating a man who can't hold an intellectual conversation. I even prefer when I'm the one trying to keep up.

So let's here yours
My girl will find me very boring... I've tried this every other time you know... Talk about politics, sport, IT and most times about analytical stuff because I'm an engineer. They find this very boring, what excites them most are emotional connecting conversations, playful and naughty conversations etc.

Funny enough my deal breaker is: I can't be with a woman who isn't bright (intelligent is too much sef) and leeches are a no no for me. Like we won't last 1week
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha true. I saw a headline yesterday where Bushiri in particular is being asked to leave the country. I don't know how fruitful that will be. Time will tell. I'm sick of these conmen masquerading as men of God too.
Yah,I heard about a stampede where three women lost their lives.Bushiri foot soldiers will make sure he stays so they can receive more lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yah,I heard about a stampede where three women lost their lives.Bushiri foot soldiers will make sure he stays so they can receive more lol.

LMAO.

Yeah, I read about that too. Many people believe it's human sacrifice lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO.

Yeah, I read about that too. Many people believe it's human sacrifice lipsrsealed
Ai social media spiritualists are so annoying with their bullsh@t theories.They were saying the same thing about the rigger who fell to his death pre the Global Citizen event,something about it being a sacrifice for Beyonce and Jay Z.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Ai social media spiritualists are so annoying with their bullsh@t theories.They were saying the same thing about the rigger who fell to his death pre the Global Citizen event,something about it being a sacrifice for Beyonce and Jay Z.

LMAO.

I didn't know someone died at the concert shocked I was not paying any attention to it though, I must admit. Shocking. Well, they could be right. Who knows? I don't trust any of these rich people.
Re: What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship by JaceBlaze: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO.

I didn't know someone died at the concert shocked I was not paying any attention to it though, I must admit. Shocking. Well, they could be right. Who knows? I don't trust any of these rich people.
Yah he was a rigger,don't really know what that is but I believe he was part of the workforce that put the show together.He died one or two days before the actual event.I believe it was just an accident,people like to make things deeper than they really are lol.Rich people are not to be trusted but would a US celebrity fly all those long hours to sacrifice some random nobody from Soweto? RIP to the dead tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary Student Skips Class To Chop Girlfriend P$ssy - See Video / Whats That One Thing Preventing You From Having Sex? / What Boys Should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.