Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy (611 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy by omeremio: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Of all the things my mother never taught me, the vag!na was one of them.

Growing up, I had a little or no awareness about my vagina, where exactly it was 'down there' and why I had that unique organ.

The first time I ever heard about the v@gina, I was in college. A female teacher
had come into the class, for we were all girls, to tell us about the menstrual cycle, the female organ and that pregnancy can happen.

The lecture was not overtly communicated but the message was that we should never let the boys close to our organs and later, I got to know that she was actually talking about the vagina.

I grew in a...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/the-story-of-my-vagna-my-vagina-my.html

Re: The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy by ubunja(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
You may think your vagina is special, but every girl has one. NEXT...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Can't Have An Erection. I Need Help / Lady Who Made A 6-hour Trip For Sex With A Man Who Overhyped His D**k Reveals He / Instagram Slay Momma Wants Kizz Daniel For One Night Stand (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.