Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (45376 Views)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by arabbunkum: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yoruba Muslims and horrible crime...

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AnanseK(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Are you trying to defend the man and his evil religion??
Muslims are the problem we have on earth and in Nigeria and I know you are aware of this fact

Have you paid your tithe as they do your children?

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by franchasng: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
softwerk:
My enemies are many and they have been casting spells on me. I relocated to Igando and started a new Arabic class.” he said grin
why are u laughing cheesy

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by victokafor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
shocked"As I wanted to penetrate her from the anus, I said ‘aausubillahi, aausubillahi (God forbid)’. It was the devil that pushed me to it. My joystick only "grazed" her private parts."....DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL..WHY DID U TURN ALFA TO HERDSMAN BY GRAZING? HMMMM. AAUSUBITRUTH.. AAUSUBITRUTH

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AlphaStyles(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Is the 4wives given to them and 7virgins promised to them in heaven by Allah not enough?? undecided

Yoruba Muslims are our problem in this country!!
wait i thought it was hausa muslims bfre?
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Mursz: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wayrey sexual predator oshi, blaming unforeseen enemies for his woes.

Enemies kii you there! Bloody pervert.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
[center]5yrs old baby

disgusting

Alfa should be ...[/center]

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by babadigu(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AmazingELixir: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2019

Na dem sai baba people Muric progeny

You only grazed her private part indeed religion of paedophiles

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by FATBAYO(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Proper identification of an Alfa is not in his look single Sunnah lohe eno get,he look like a kwara tout that has Alujjonu(Jin) in him.

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by kushme: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Is the 4wives given to them and 7virgins promised to them in heaven by Allah not enough?? undecided

Naughty girl.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by blacq2009(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
dokyOloye:
Islam and underage pant sef.
He's just following the footsteps of their prophet who married Aisha at 6 and started kpanshing her at 9
You got your brains somewhere, if you have any at all. Come back and review your comment when you have it back and judge if you'd be proud insulting a prophet who didn't offend you in anyway. Otherwise, continue disgracing your father's surname.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by bejeria101(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
If na pastor una go dey shout wetin una go yarn to una knackist?

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
If this is what Muslims support then it's not a religion to me

Kill the man straight undecided

Muslims does not support this. If the story is true then an example has to be made out of him to caution anyone with such terrible intentions.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
Stupid man angry undecided

Remove his testis and barbecue it for him to eat.. angry
And make him say 'Aausubilahi' before chewing it.

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jaggabban: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
7figuresalary:
Religion of piss...
Na their way...na normal thing for them... undecided undecided
Na once in a blue moon u will see this type of post but everyday posts on pastors rapping are seen on social media and u will not see Muslims abusing xtianity. We all know xtians hate Muslims more than Muslims hate xtians.

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by abdultoyibishaq: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is it Islam the religion of peace that teaches moral and good conduct or the lovely prophet that teaches us the moral and good conduct ask him to do it. Ask your self before insulting the wrong person.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

I agree with you, yoruba Muslims are far more educated than their hausa counterparts, but can you believe that they are one of the most ignorant and fanatical of the whole lot.
Yoruba Muslims are the real reasons why the Muslim North has a tight grip on Nigeria, treacherous tribe.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by akpanbaba: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
The devil is very stupid .
Why can't the devil open his mouth to deny this allegation?
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by chikago1: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
Stupid man angry undecided

Remove his testis and barbecue it for him to eat.. angry
;DI believe we have an expert in all things barbecue here on nairaland. I know he will give us some pointers on how to make sure the barbecue is perfect .
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Xisnin(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
blacq2009:

You got your brains somewhere, if you have any at all. Come back and review your comment when you have it back and judge if you'd be proud insulting a prophet who didn't offend you in anyway. Otherwise, continue disgracing your father's surname.
Why are you ranting?
He stated the facts.
The underage sex sunnah of Muhamad is being practiced all over the Islamic world today.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Mishhcre(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Everything they blame the devil, wetin devil do una. Una wan kill am. Just like they say celebrities get feelings too, im too get feelings.

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by mathong: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Stop using devil to lie, if devil was like human that can talk now, he will just screem ''I'M NOT THE ONE THAT SENT YOU''

blame yourself for your actions!!!
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jclassiq(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
gabazin080:
As I was growing up,sleeping naked at night was fun until a mouse gave me a Mouth Gig.

you sleep in the dust bin??
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by kareemkamil(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
This Man is a senior brother to Oloriburuku
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Azord(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

so it is not bokoharam and ipob again...
we have many problems all is sin.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by RihannatOlosho(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lagosian29 come and see your uncle grin

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Shamsointegrity(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

I hope you don't send your daughters for Islamic studies with this bull crap you are saying here. You are busy defending Islam. You have not made any attempt to condemn his abominable act. Nonsense.
..... Guess u need to read again what I said about Dat act as trash, but blaming his act on a religion is not accepted... Take Dat..
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Shamsointegrity(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Are you trying to defend the man and his evil religion??

Muslims are the problem we have on earth and in Nigeria and I know you are aware of this fact

....... I'm not in anyway supporting an evil act dats needs corporal punishment... But blame it on him not his religion... Get Dat straight...

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture)