Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (45375 Views)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by elnoor: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Necksonnel:
Konji wan kill Alfa. All this religion of piss and sh*t. It's normal for them nah
That is why always nairaland posted our PASTOR for sex scandals. Is hard to cover a week with out seeing pastor about several sex assault.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Olatunjidayo(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2019
He is the devil himself.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by LordReed(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Religion will not let people seek treatment for their psychological conditions instead they'll blame the devil. Rubbish.

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2019
No be small thing my brother... Islam is a useless religion.. We keep hearing old people raping under age girls or cow.. Tufiakwa
dokyOloye:
Islam and underage pant sef.
He's just following the footsteps of their prophet who married Aisha at 6 and started kpanshing her at 9

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by bigcasava1(m): 4:02am On Jan 06, 2019
nawa oo! aasibillahi

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by propsvila: 5:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Na them

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Empiree: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Nobody should touch that man.

Buhari did samething to aisha.
Òdè (dense)
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jallow25: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2019
kennosklint:
Dirty muslims, wasteful religion

don't we rude boy how many pastors are arrested doing the same thing out there
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jinkab: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2019
7figuresalary:
Religion of piss...
Na their way...na normal thing for them... undecided undecided
How senseless u are, a man raped a small girl.is it religion that made him to commit that grievous attrocity,u have never seen a pastor or pagan raping toddler. I wonder why people are making abusing and non objective. Islam preaches strictly against fornication and adultery. It is totally forbidden talkless of raping
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Ibrahim57: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
If this is what Muslims support then it's not a religion to me

Kill the man straight undecided
We Do Not Support This In Our Relegion
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jinkab: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
No be small thing my brother... Islam is a useless religion.. We keep hearing old people raping under age girls or cow.. Tufiakwa
I don't know how empty brain u carry. Calling islam a useless religion. Try islam and see its beauty. Fornication and adultery totally forbidden.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jinkab: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2019
jallow25:

don't we rude boy how many pastors are arrested doing e same thing out there
So u have never heard many pastors raping underage girls. Hypocrisy of d highest order. Islam preaches strictly against fornication and adultery. Try TRUE islam and see its beauty
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by blacq2009(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Xisnin:

Why are you ranting?
He stated the facts.
The underage sex sunnah of Muhamad is being practiced all over the Islamic world today.
Your bigotry has beclouded your sense of reasoning. So all the pastors that are defiling children, having sex with people's wives etc, who taught them? Have you ever seen a Muslim come and insult all Christians? You can do better, guys.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by princenaira(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2019
Shamsointegrity:
Now I know mentally deranged people like Liliyan... How come u blame the act on all Muslims... Get sense

The same way you blame some stupid act on all Christians when it happens
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Erastuslove: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Em say na GRAZING EM GRAZE THE JERUSALEM GATE....... I forgot say na herdsmen training you get kwaaa grin grin

God save our kids

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AfonjaConehead: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2019
SALAUDEEN

CONEHEADS

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AFONJACOW(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2019
im not surprise it was in that bomb manual they recit 5 times in a day, even their Arabian messiah did it with a minor Aisha... abeg Castrate that paedophile

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Firebomber: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2019
jaggabban:

Na once in a blue moon u will see this type of post but everyday posts on pastors rapping are seen on social media and u will not see Muslims abusing xtianity. We all know xtians hate Muslims more than Muslims hate xtians.

Yes no wonder you find it difficult to spell Christian in full... well they never start to they kill Muslim in the name of religion now.. so I will agree with your statement once Christian start killing Muslim the same way Muslim are killing Christian now.. and mind you those thing are common with Islamic cleric but the problem is the useless media focus on Christianity.

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Ecosystem4u: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2019
..............But why are most yorubas paedophiles?
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2019
having a kid these days in zoogeria is tantamount to laying a curse on an innocent soul.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by initiate: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2019
dokyOloye:
Islam and underage pant sef.
He's just following the footsteps of their prophet who married Aisha at 6 and started kpanshing her at 9.
Same way d same prophet fought,killed,raped and enslaved ppl all thru his adult life yet they will claim boko haram and ISIS do not represent islam,even though Shekau and Al Baghdadi quote appropriate verses of the Quran to back up their acts.

HATE SPEECH
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Zzyy(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Tonimordred:
Dis is more dan awusubilie bt awusubitrue....waayoo allah

Lmao grin grin grin grin

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by LxgIncrediboy(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2019
gabazin080:
As I was growing up,sleeping naked at night was fun until a mouse gave me a Mouth Gig.

How small is your John that it entered the mouse mouth... Cos a mouse is smaller than a rat.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
jinkab:

How senseless u are, a man raped a small girl.is it religion that made him to commit that grievous attrocity,u have never seen a pastor or pagan raping toddler. I wonder why people are making abusing and non objective. Islam preaches strictly against fornication and adultery. It is totally forbidden talkless of raping
Like I said.. "Religion of piss"... Na their way be that.. undecided undecided

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Belteshazzar1: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bros na wa ooo
45 vs 5
what kind of temptation is this. did think well before you even raised up her skirt . and even reached the extent of removing her panties chie
how will you enjoy it at first hmmmm
even though you are tempted to do such why will be a 5yrs old girl. hmmm

Repent and accept Jesus into your life
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Okey2010: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Islam is satanic cast them out! They're of a bond woman they keep living in bondage

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by sulasa07(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Reasons like these is why I gave up on religion a long time ago...
Like say those who don't believe in religion no dey rape or when 1 atheist rapes,kills,steals,you blame all other atheist in d world.Mumu Peoples
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Anthony18: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
gabazin080:
As I was growing up,sleeping naked at night was fun until a mouse gave me a Mouth Gig.
gabazin080:
baba werey, na cockroach for giv u mouth gig or gecko.u for blush gan.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Vulcanheph(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
sulasa07:

Like say those who don't believe in religion no dey rape or when 1 atheist rapes,kills,steals,you blame all other atheist in d world.Mumu Peoples
Before you begin judging me and abusing. .... I said i gave up on religion I didn't say that I gave up on God.
My reason is because cases of rape, paedophilia, sexual abuse is becoming too rampart in the religious circles than outside of it.
The people who should be the voice of reason against these vices are the ones spear heading it.
I still strongly believe in God but I feel as if religion is gradually losing its morals.
SO PLEASE SULASA.... TRY TO SEE THINGS FROM A DIFFERNT PERSPECTIVE BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS AND PASSING HUDGEMENTS.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Ayobami7(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
好的
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by sulasa07(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Before you begin judging me and abusing. .... I said i gave up on religion I didn't say that I gave up on God.
My reason is because cases of rape, paedophilia, sexual abuse is becoming too rampart in the religious circles than outside of it.
The people who should be the voice of reason against these vices are the ones spear heading it.
I still strongly believe in God but I feel as if religion is gradually losing its morals.
SO PLEASE SULASA.... TRY TO SEE THINGS FROM A DIFFERNT PERSPECTIVE BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS AND PASSING HUDGEMENTS.
Diff people commit shitty acts everyday, every second,every minute,every hour but when committed by those expected to be spiritually high,it turns into large noise.Believe in religion or not,believe in GOD or not,I don't like it when people quickly say they are being judged, If humans don't judge you b4 you die,who else will?

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture)