Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

"I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks (26706 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by omhor(f): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's her picture I came to see o, but I didn't see it. OP upload her picture abeg.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by RoyalUc(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
StarUp:
Wait a minute... Is she the only competent person there?

Wait a minute...if it was your mum or even you that was appointed into an office in pursuit of her/your career, would you still ask the same question? Be honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Ambassadors: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
The former finance minister Kemi Adeosun is child's play to where Zakaria Amina is,

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by oyichi: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
peaple should stop d noise, zakari cannot rig d election for Buhari in that position, d state returning officials will be anouncing d result, zakari will be collating an already known result, d election will be won in d states, Atiku should loby d stake holders in d states, that is where d rigging will take place, take it or leave it, thats d truth
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
rexwalters:
Peasant go and ask her yourself or you need directions to her high brow residence in Abuja?be careful when you get to the neighborhood make NPF no man handle like dino melaye for wandering & loitering.

POVERTY MENTALITY! YOU THINK THATS ALL THAT ABOUNDS IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
RoyalUc:

Wait a minute...if it was your mum or even you that was appointed into an office in pursuit of her/your career, would you still ask the same question? Be honest
Don't mind those hypocrites,isn't the INEC boss from Atiku's home State of (Adamawa),i bet probably hand picked by Atiku when he was in APC, why are they not shouting blue murder?

Any which way pdp will be rigged out seriously in the next election,whether they comply or not,politics is about self interest,no one gives a hoot about me & you or the rest of the crowd,Buhari and his people have no plans of going anywhere.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kill yourself, cry yourself to death , wail till you you're depressed IN3C Don choose the person he like ..

SAI BABA till all of una get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by InvertedHammer: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
/
Why not appoint an Adebayo or Okeke, must it be a Zakari or Mohammed in all sensitive positions?

Unlike the Southerners, the North takes with impunity, shove it in your face and dares you. Remarkably, they rely on the Southerners to defend such anomaly with gusto. Talk about having big balls.
grin grin grin

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
@WritePal, the thing pain you too much, Chai, sorry. Hope u can get somewhere to buy panadol extra.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Xisnin(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liar.
Buhari is your brother, you grew up together with him.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by InvertedHammer: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
||
Listen to the Sardauna of Sokoto explain it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by naptu2: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
oyichi:
peaple should stop d noise, zakari cannot rig d election for Buhari in that position, d state returning officials will be anouncing d result, zakari will be collating an already known result, d election will be won in d states, Atiku should loby d stake holders in d states, that is where d rigging will take place, take it or leave it, thats d truth

This is the mistake that people keep making. She is not collating the results. The job of collating and announcing the results belongs to the INEC Chairman, Professor Mahmud Yakub.

Amina Zakari's job is to ensure that there is electricity (generator, diesel), refreshments (water, drinks, etc) and that all amenities are working at the collation centre.

Her job is to acredit journalists, ensure that the journalists have internet facilities so that they can do their job, etc.

Basically, she is like a location manager for the International Conference Center where the results will be collated. Her job is basically to take care of the welfare of the people that will be at the collation center. She is not the person collating results.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
osagix:

POVERTY MENTALITY! YOU THINK THATS ALL THAT ABOUNDS IN THE COUNTRY.
Hypocrite be waiting for response from Alhaja,you won't go and find ways and means to better your existence?Osagie Edo boy,I thought you Edo State people had been colonized by Adams Oshomole and Governor Obaseki?or you are amongst the lost ones that can't be redeemed,Lucky Igbenedion's people?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by naijaking1: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shikini:
Madam,

1) Wasn't Buhari's elder sister married to your father?

2) Didn't Buhari spent part of his growing up in your father's house with you?

3) Are you and Buhari not sister/brother in-laws?

Stories about you marrying Buhari's son or being his niece are all APC's fabrications to confuse and distract Nigerians. For godsake Buhari has only one son who is about 25yrs old. Is it him you should be marrying?

GEJ appointed you we know, but your term had since expired and Buhari renewed it and secretly wanted to make you head of INEC until your ties with him leaked to the public. You have family ties with the president and therefore morally not qualified to be an umpire in an election involving him. Step down and go away!

Thanks for this highlight.
GEJ appointed her, because GEJ wanted to prove something.
Zakari and the whole BMC have suddenly gone off tangent on this blood relationship nonsense, becaue she wants to change the subject and confuse people.
The issue is whether Zakari has any relationship that would make her an impartial judge of elections involving Buhari? Blood or marriage relationship are the same on this matter.
The impartiality OBJ sought when he appointed Maurice Iwu from SE, and GEJ appointed Jega from NE is what Buhari is lacking.
Buhari is so scared of genuine election that he has to appoint his own family members to man his own election.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Liar.
Buhari is your brother, you grew up together with him.
Na true your papa grew up with them in Northern Nigeria?please post that picture of her,the President and your papa again,if people think you are joking?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
@Ambassador, that picture you posted is not Amina. Verify things before posting. Don't allow bitterness to becloud your sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by rexwalters: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
naijaking1:

Zakari and the whole BMC have suddenly gone off tangent on this blood relationship nonsense, becaue she wants to change the subject and confuse people.
The issue is whether Zakari has any relationship that would make her an impartial judge of elections involving Buhari? Blood or marriage relationship are the same on this matter.
The impartiality OBJ sought when he appointed Maurice Iwu from SE, and GEJ appointed Jega from NE is what Buhari is lacking.
Buhari is so scared of genuine election that he has to appoint his own family members to man his own election.
Please edit & repost,it makes no sense,it seems like your mind is somewhere else,what are you implying with these senseless words?Maurice Ewu (Goat head) scientist that claimed he found the cure for HIV turned INEC Electoral Boss,Pdp una try.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
All this false claim will only attract hatred for PDP. They so demonic. Will be so glad to see them crushed to dust. evil shameless party. ayam hpy she granted the interview with BBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Felixv: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Even if you bring DNA, RNA, fossil, gene and chromosome result they will not still agree.

It's just annoying how dumb people choose to be. Someone has occupied a position for several years and has been assessed and validated even under your masters and all of a sudden you all are spilling poo without waiting for credible info.

some of these guys remind me of when I was in UNI-while some of us were aiming for 1st class (got 2nd upper instead) the vast majority were aiming for 'let my people go' ----aka --atiku supporters
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by hush15: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
WritePal:
Save it, madam. You can't dribble us with semantics like we're in KG class. Garba Shehu already admitted you married into Bubu's extended family. In that sense you're related, even if not his niece. angry And bmc zombies should save their flabby defenses too. This is not a KG class. That Jonathan appointed you only shows his broad-mindedness, just like he appointed Jega from the north who later betrayed him. Can the chairman of bigotry do same? No, he surrounds himself with his kinsmen, which list is submitted by the green snake and govt controller, Dambazzau. angry angry.
But that's not a surprise. Rotimi Amechi already said Bubu doesn't listen to anyone else, although zombies are deceived by your pretentious austere look and say you're mr 'integrity." Were you, Amina, the only one Jonathan appointed? Bubu could have promoted anyone else as referee, but no, he has to pick his "sister' to fix the match before it's even started. All military heads are his brothers. All heads of security agencies like efcc, customs, nsa and dss are his brothers. Inec head and head of the collation (you, amina) are his kinsmen. Yet, Bubu walks like an "innocenti" grin grin and his worshippers says he's their lord and savior like people who have been jazzed.

MODIFIED: People should stop dodging the issue or trying to play smart by half. I see bmc are already trying to deceive people to gloss over it and view with their tainted eye-glasses. Yes, Jonathan appointed her in to INEC, along with many other people. But was she the only one Jonathan appointed? NO. But, not surprisingly, she was the only one Bubu chose to promote to a sensitive position among all the appointees of Jonathan. Here's the main point again below from the story above. It's the very first line of the story:

"The newly appointed head of election collation centre for the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, for the 2019 elections, Mrs. Amina Zakari..."

The keyword here is "Newly appointed." She may have played the same role previously, but if bubu has any iota of moral rectitude in him, why appoint his "sister" again for 2019 election. You guys should stop speaking tongue in cheek and going round in circles. cry lipsrsealed undecided. Jonathan appointed her not as ref, along with hundreds of others. Chief bigot of the century, Bubu picked her and promoted her as referee of the match he's playing in. Classic match fixing. angry angry

infact, during the interview, the minute she said thats all i can say, it became evident that there was more.....
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by DangotePikin: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mrs. Amina Zakari has denied having a consanguinity relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari.

What does that even mean?
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by UncleJudax(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lavoca:
We have heard you, in a country of more than 150m people, it will be criminal to say we can't have another competent and qualified personnel to occupy your seat
Thanks to Mr Integrity,,,

EFCC boss, Magi has been in acting capacity for almost 4 years.

Na only Magu fit do the work them say...I suppose he will be there for life.

Useless BMC
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by wirinet(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

If you' re to be sincere to yourself, you'll agreed that the composition of INEC under Buhari is faulty.
To start with, Buhari is the first president to appoint INEC Chairman from his geopolitical zone. Ideally, in the spirit of fairness and fairplay knowing that he would go for 2nd tenure, he should have an INEC Chairman from either the NC or any of the southern geopolitical zones. He appointed a chairman from NW. As if that is not enough, INEC now appointed another NWer as Head of Collation Centre, and not just any NWer but someone that is claimed to have some ties with the president. Is it fair? Are there no other INEC commissioners from the NC or South that could be appointed? I deliberately didn't mention NE cos the relationship between NE and NW is like SE and SS. Imagine if Jonathan appointed an Igbo man as his INEC Chairman, how would the North have reacted?

Even though I agree that Buhari's appointments are nepotically skewed to favour the north east, this Amina Zakari's case is a non issue and making PDP a laughing stock. If PDP had been complaining about the chairman, then they would have had a point, but they are going after a woman they themselves appointed to the same position just 4 years earlier.
PDP and is supporters seem to be deaf, dumb and blind to reason. INEC had already explain that the poor woman has nothing whatsoever to to with result collation, but only make sure the Collation Centre is ready and functional for the Collation of the result by the INEC chairman. The INEC chairman is the Collation officer and electoral officer for presidential elwctions. You guys just want the woman sacked for any stupid excuse you can come up with.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by wirinet(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
UncleJudax:

Thanks to Mr Integrity,,,

EFCC boss, Magi has been in acting capacity for almost 4 years.

Na only Magu fit do the work them say...I suppose he will be there for life.

Useless BMC
And how does magu's issue relate to Amina Zakari'? O
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by cyrilamx(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
StarUp:
Wait a minute... Is she the only competent person there?
I guess u will feel alright when a position u are entitled to via qualification sombody else will be appointed to it.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
hush15:

infact, during the interview, the minute she said thats all i can say, it became evident that there was more.....

Yes, she was trying to hide something. These guys actually think many Nigerians are mo.rons.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by naijaking1: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
rexwalters:
Please edit & repost,it makes no sense,it seems like your mind is somewhere else,what are you implying with these senseless words?Maurice Ewu (Goat head) scientist that claimed he found the cure for HIV turned INEC Electoral Boss,Pdp una try.

You can criticize Iwu's conduct of elections, just like Jega's performances could be criticized, but what's not in dispute is that the respective presidents at least attempted to strike a sense of impartiality.

Zakaria is related to Buhari--by marriage of blood, and she is currently an active participating and partisan member of the president's party with vested personal interest in the outcome of the election she is supposed to umpire.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Buharimustgo: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
somehow:
Step aside because?

By the fruits you will know them,the sophisticated one
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by wirinet(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
naijaking1:

What did GEJ want to prove by appointing Buhari's niece or is it in law as commissioner in an election between him and the same Buhari?
Are you aware that Maurice Iwu conducted the worse elections in the history of mankind? Even the winner of the elections was ashamed to acknowledge the election.
You do not need the mother of the president as chairman to compromise and election.
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Tareq1105: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
sarrki:
All those one know concerns us

4+4=8

8 yrs. Who wan die make he die
Re: "I Am Not Buhari’s Relation" – Amina Zakari Speaks by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Why not appoint an Adebayo or Okeke, must it be a Zakari or Mohammed in all sensitive positions?

Unlike the Southerners, the North takes with impunity, shove it in your face and dares you. Remarkably, they rely on the Southerners to defend such anomaly with gusto. Talk about having big balls.
grin grin grin

/

Beautiful summary. Very apt cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose Niger Republic’s $665m Yearly Energy Cash / Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student / Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.