Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) (33617 Views)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) / Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Someone decorate your street with disco lights and steal your billions and you call commendable? Nigerians deserve the kinda leaders we have.
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
sholatech:
He waa doing many construction projects so that they will eaaily bring dollars to him from the over invoiced projects. But good at least they complete the projects.
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by Geepapa: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please and please bring Ganduje to Kogi even he takes bribe I think it's still better to what Kogi is going through
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
bedspread:
Gandollar should face the Efcc...

The Gandollar show should not be thrown under th carpet

Wait till he leaves office
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by yrex01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Metuh:

He treated Zombies and gave them a brain repairing health center. grin
good one, even better than gandollar own. But hope ur family r benefiting from it they way mine will benefit from gandollar project.
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by ClearFlair: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
islandmoon:

he should return those dollars both PDP, APC and you lots are looters

You must have the wrong number. Here, take Atiku's number and ask for the looted dollars.

1 Like

Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Niger delta oil money in pictures

Sai one naijeriya

More dollar bribes loading

Lol. You did not complain when James ibori stole Naija delta money but instead you people are worshiping him . Ayeri, tomppolo and the rest are making billions out of Naija delta money you dey here dey complain. Shift make I pass
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Lol. You did not complain when James ibori stole Naija delta money but instead you people are worshiping him . Ayeri, tomppolo and the rest are making billions out of Naija delta money you dey here dey complain. Shift make I pass

Niger delta oil money belongs to Niger deltans... Those names you mentioned are from Niger delta
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by yinkarh187(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
Ganduje has done alot for the people of kano state. I don't know the reason why people are complaining about that edited video clip. Even if the clips are real, isn'it a win-win/you chop i chop situation for Nigerians? everybody should be happy.
#gandujeforkano
#BuhariforNigeria.
win/win situation? When did serving Ur state became something extraordinary that you need to collect bribe?
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
Ganduje has done alot for the people of kano state. I don't know the reason why people are complaining about that edited video clip. Even if the clips are real, isn'it a win-win/you chop i chop situation for Nigerians? everybody should be happy.
#gandujeforkano
#BuhariforNigeria.
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClearFlair:

You must have the wrong number. Here, take Atiku's number and ask for the looted dollars.
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Niger delta oil money belongs to Niger deltans... Those names you mentioned are from Niger delta

Niger delta oil money belongs to Niger deltans... Those names you mentioned are from Niger delta [/quote]
I know . But how did dey use the money to better Naija delta region ? Ibori took your money to another man's land to save leaving the people of delta state on poverty . All the girls I sabi for warri MA olossho dem dey do to survive . Why boys dey find women pant to steal for yahoo plus
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by anyway: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollors Efcc is waiting for you
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by antyokya: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP won't like this because they love to see Nigerians suffer.

Yes, PDP like to see Nigerians suffer but APC suffer Nigerians.
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by passmas4u(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
we congratulate ppl for using our monies to do the job we voted them to do in the first place.... wel it's beta than hiding it sha
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by ATIKUOBIPDP: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: See What Kofar Ruwa Underpass In Kano Looks Like At Night (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
We should vote APC out and what next?
ATIKUOBIPDP:
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Kills 8000 Birds In Edo, Submerge House(pics) / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) / I Can't Imagine I Came Out Of This Vehicle Unhurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.