Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos (3185 Views)

Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by shafshaff95(f): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Her friends claimed she died and her boyfriend used her for money rituals. Now people who know the boy are saying she is alive, and wanted to extort money from him.
more...
https://sportspva..com/2019/01/lady-suspected-to-have-been-killed-for.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by malificent(f): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
angry

Is this one a publicity stunt or something?
If she's really dead, y'all bloggers should let the girl rest in peace.
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Jonadull: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists have made fake news the new hot cake in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by DuchessLily(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Issoraite
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by softwerk(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nonsense angry
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by nifemi25(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is more reason why you don't need to believe everything you see on internet.... Sometimes bloggers just want traffic

3 Likes

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by LuciferKristi: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Feminists are always quick to play the victim.

Whenever life doesn't turn out well for them due to their poor choices, they vent their frustrations on the man closest to them. I pity men who end up with feminists.

They lie to gain undue advantage just like that murderer at Olodi Apapa that wants to use her barreness to evade the guillotine. I wonder how the abortions she consciously committed relates to an innocent child she murdered in cold blood.

Back to the matter at hand. How are we sure this slut who no doubt must have sexual partners in double digits this 2019 alone has not contracted a life-threatening STD or has dabbled in some occultic / fetish sexual act unknowingly due to her insatiable quest for money?

But she chose to blackmail her boyfriend without any proof. The cause of bleeding has not even been ascertained but she is so sure he is responsible for it.

I still wonder why men choose to accomodate these females that add absolutely nothing to their lives. If sex is the issue, is he telling me that he is the only one fvcking this video vixen?

Of course not.

Women litter Nigeria - you don't look for them.
For the right amount, someone else's girlfriend will fvck you, cook for you, spend the weekend and even accompany you to Church on Sunday!

Remind me again why men need to keep these females as "their own" when in reality, she is everyone's bitch.

Logic must be applied.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Abortions: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists have made fake news the new hot cake in Nigeria
Must u spill trash everywhere u go

3 Likes

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by bamvik(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Feminists are always quick to play the victim.

Whenever life doesn't turn out well for them due to their poor choices, they vent their frustrations on the man closest to them. I pity men who end up with feminists.

They lie to gain undue advantage just like that murderer at Olodi Apapa that wants to use her barreness to evade the guillotine. I wonder how the abortions she consciously committed relates to an innocent child she murdered in cold blood.

Back to the matter at hand. How are we sure this slut who no doubt must have sexual partners in double digits this 2019 alone has not contracted a life-threatening STD or has dabbled in some occultic / fetish sexual act unknowingly due to her insatiable quest for money?

But she chose to blackmail her boyfriend without any proof. The cause of bleeding has not even been ascertained but she is so sure he is responsible for it.

I still wonder why men choose to accomodate these females that add absolutely nothing to their lives. If sex is the issue, is he telling me that he is the only one fvcking this video vixen?

Of course not.

Women litter Nigeria - you don't look for them.
For the right amount, someone else's girlfriend will fvck you, cook for you, spend the weekend and even accompany you to Church on Sunday!

Remind me again why men need to keep these females as "their own" when in reality, she is everyone's bitch.

Logic must be applied.

*spits angry
nigga you get small point there
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Jonadull: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abortions:
Must u spill trash everywhere u go
Pretend to have sense at least for once
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by GOFRONT(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
But this lady's Nipple sha.....

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2019
sad

So she faked her death in the first place, all because of publicity stunt. They are all stupid. sad
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Lol,see the topic sef...she ressurected... is she Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by mungoparks: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2019
it's so painful she didn't die embarassed
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by hakeem671: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2019
hmmmmm oga o
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Judginas have finished passing judgement on him. Alas! aunty jes wants to trend.

...I hope he sues her for all she is worth.
Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Jayslicky: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Judginas have finished passing judgement on him. Alas! aunty jes wants to trend.

...I hope he sues her for all she is worth.
See what girls are making guys pass through, hope you're not like her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
See what girls are making guys pass through, hope you're not like her.

Re: Lady Purported To Have Been Killed For Ritual Resurrected - Photos by messi042: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jonathan:
afonja? no wonder, well i wont argue with you, cursed tribe

(1) (Reply)

Man Disguised Himself Into A Woman To Extort Money From Men - Photos / The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! / Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.