Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (83089 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by bigdoo: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2019
You are excessively beautiful and that's what real men love. I really love you as you are.
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Hoodbilonia: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2019
oya dick test
if dic stretches to the west we have a winner.
hardest dickers first.
oya make she naked
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by N0favors: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2019
weyreypey:

You meant safiaa
Yea grin

Earthbound:

Nailed it
grin grin
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Rhaspody(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Fat girls sweet for bed. Unless you jam the lazy ones
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Credobee(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite And Folds, Big Tummy And Stretch Marks - Plus-Sized Nigerian lady

This Nigerian fat model, Monalisa, preaches body positivity. She says she prefers being called fat to Plus-Sized.

She says:

"I use to cry and feel so bad when I'm called Fat. But I took this word, embrace it ,love it and right now I'm not scared to admit who I'm...I'm Fat. F A T..like fatttttttttttttt, cellulite and folds kinda fat �Big Tummy and stretch marks kinda Fat❤️ the my Fat body can't properly fit into my bathtub kinda Fat❤️ That's me, I'm not Thin , I'm not Slim, I am Fat. So it's very okay to call me Fat❤️go ahead, Don't be shy � I won't bite You.❤️❤️❤️Don't Sugarcoat it by calling it Plus Size or Curvy or full figured or Big .lol...yeah it's okay you can say all that if it makes you feel good about yourself..No Problem. But truth is Fat is Fat !!!! And it's not an Insult!!"

Watch her videos and see more of her bikini, sexy photos....

See her fans' reactions after the cut.

She is just 26. Rejected marriage proposal...

See more....

SOURCE
I love ❤ you already.......just the way a natural woman should be.......Confident
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Last355(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
ireneidiva:

Toolz works out. She shares her gym pictures. Even if she does not, it is her life not your business. Everybody cant be slim and yes, you shamed her.
cc ireneidiva : Nothing like fat shaming

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite And Folds, Big Tummy And Stretch Marks - Plus-Sized Nigerian lady

This Nigerian fat model, Monalisa, preaches body positivity. She says she prefers being called fat to Plus-Sized.

She says:

"I use to cry and feel so bad when I'm called Fat. But I took this word, embrace it ,love it and right now I'm not scared to admit who I'm...I'm Fat. F A T..like fatttttttttttttt, cellulite and folds kinda fat �Big Tummy and stretch marks kinda Fat❤️ the my Fat body can't properly fit into my bathtub kinda Fat❤️ That's me, I'm not Thin , I'm not Slim, I am Fat. So it's very okay to call me Fat❤️go ahead, Don't be shy � I won't bite You.❤️❤️❤️Don't Sugarcoat it by calling it Plus Size or Curvy or full figured or Big .lol...yeah it's okay you can say all that if it makes you feel good about yourself..No Problem. But truth is Fat is Fat !!!! And it's not an Insult!!"

Watch her videos and see more of her bikini, sexy photos....

See her fans' reactions after the cut.

She is just 26. Rejected marriage proposal...

See more....

SOURCE
baby hippo go and lose weight

3 Likes

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Andrewkinggg: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2019
Olalan:
To guys who drool at the sight of big boobs sometimes when they get unclad the sight isn't appealing.
BTW she has to love herself and take measures to reduce her weight

Bros whatever rows your boat. I love big boobs and I drool at the sight of them. It's not a crime.. You don't expect me to drool at flast chest, you better don't
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2019
So far she's healthy and truly loves herself. She rocks smiley
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Paxie55:
It's good to love yourself.

No matter how you appear.

Many plus size ladies are even getting married.

Are you plus sized?

1 Like

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2019
You are ROUND grin

This kind girl, na only her fine face I go dey fvck.
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by olaayinkha(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2019
For ur mind, u've said something sensible abi

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
So far she's healthy and truly loves herself. She rocks smiley

Being FAT is not healthy my dear kiss

I love them slim and petite like you kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Lordwaz(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2019
tongue suweet
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by TobiHOS: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2019
Ewww. Her back be like doughnut

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by fuckboys: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ the bathtub thing. Oh nooo!
This b**ch from a certain HIV infested country is back?. I thought she had deactivated
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2019
fuckboys:
This b**ch from a certain HIV infested country is back?. I thought she had deactivated

You thought wrong.
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by sapiosexist(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2019
This lady is beautiful. And truthfully she has high esteem.
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by IbrahimDamola: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Wow.. eru ni eleyi o. shocked

Me like dem fat mommas. I find it easier to make dem fat babes wet. I dunno why? grin
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Being FAT is not healthy my dear kiss

I love them slim and petite like you kiss
Lol.. To you it isn't, some guys love them big, bold and beautiful.

Thank you. smiley
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by jubrilELsudan: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Am very sure the pussy will smell like rotten tilapia fish.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Judybash93(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
miracood:
YEAH I UNDERSTAND U

u're fat but u got a tight pu3..sy

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Shortyy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
KevMitnick:

So much pessimism and negativity. You are carrying bad energy, please stay far away from good and positive people. Thank you. undecided

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wuraola01:

She looks good.. But if she has a way of reducing like you said, she should adopt it and not get fatter in the name of loving herself and her body cheesy wink

Too much of something ain't good smiley smiley. Same for body size.
Lol... Yes you're right...gringrin
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Disgusting, she is going to smell really bad.

plus heart problem, Diabetes, kidney failure and gull stones.

Fat people die young.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by skyfather09(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
the only thing wey good for here, na the b.o.o.b.s nothing more
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
Am very sure the pussy will smell like rotten tilapia fish.
Lol... Haba, I want to eat... cheesycheesy
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by ncoolsome(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Daretee:
She tried so hard to hide her pains, but she failed.

Teacher teacher no be lecturer be ur name....when did u mark her script to know she failed
Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Very ugly creature. shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix by Kinjikitile(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Naturally i like big,bold and beautiful ladies. Am always attracted to them... But a woman to be fat exceedingly is not proper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.