Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,901 members, 7,866,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano (39351 Views)

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by mikeycharles(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Another FTC, anyways where can I get those glasses cause Buhari is the way, truth and life
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by kaen1317: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2019
What of buhari hearing aid?
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Vickym1(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2019
eyinola:
she even use Buhari earing sef
That's why I said they'll soon wear the pant even the bra sef undecided
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by gurunlocker: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2019
I hope they can see a lot of failures from the glasses?

Economy, security, job?
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Corrinthians(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2019
Ogaga87:
Shameless almajiri

Let me see if they have their senses intact

Here was the reply I gave to one nematode yesterday over the Peter Obliar visit to Kanu when he bragged about the crowd.

Corrinthians:
Ooooh! Aren't they illiterate almajiri anymore? You see why we say pdp cum iPod yuuts are the biggest baggage of Atiku? You people expect the same people you curse here daily to vote the Osu Pig called Obi into power? grin

By the way, I have it on good authority since Atiku left Aba, he's been suffering serious health complications. Someone said it started after he ate some food given him in Oblair's house.

Maybe Obliar is hoping to do away with Atiku and replace him.

Time will tell.

#WhereIsAtiku?
You see, Igbos remain the biggest baggage of candidate Atiku.

How do they expect these same people they wake up everyday to insult, as though it were an inviolable ritual, to vote their preferred candidate?
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by eyinola: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Vickym1:

That's why I said they'll soon wear the pant even the bra sef undecided
Lolz grin grin
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Pls check the facial expression of the woman in the last picture. *AND* pls check where she placed her glasses is that how to wear glasses
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by crownwealth: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:
Sai Baba

It's 4+4

Next Level
[/s]

Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by GoldHorse(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2019
opribo:
They look like witches, that is what the APC represent. Blood sucking party.

Why una sabi lie open lie like this na, haba!!! These pretty women look like witches? Chai! Daris God o!
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by chocolatelady(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2019
ourfather:
An oppurtunity for a smart person to make money on buhari's campaigns...

by the way

I saw this somewhere

OBJ is corrupt, I agree with you. But under the same Obj, the ex-Governor of Bayelsa State, Alamieyesiya was impeached as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member and eventually jailed in the UK. Under the same OBJ, Tafa Balogun a former Inspector General of Police was sent to prison because of corruption. Under OBJ, a member of PDP board of trustees, Bode George PDP was jailed for corruption. Under GEJ, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption. Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio. Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kaul. The Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was caught red handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already. The question I want to ask all Nigerians is this, be sincere to yourself, because the God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who is actually fighting corruption?
Is like u are not in this country, James Ibori was acquinted of all d charges levelled against him in Nigeria under GEJ but UK court sentenced him to 13yrs imprisonment. Under PMB, Joshua Dariye and Jolly Nyame, APC ex-Governors were sentenced to 14 and 12 yrs in jail respectively until appeal court reduced the term to 12 and 10yrs. Pls do research before sprewing trash here

1 Like

Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2019
mightyhazell:
The second woman looks like she never wore glasses before..

Because she never wanted to be there you can see she is not happy and the position of her glasses speak volume.
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by isahsalee: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2019
brown116:
bleaching old Sluts

E pain you real had
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by hokafor(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2019
Is jbuharia depending on does old cargos to win election? Congratulations in advance to atiku
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Memories12411: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2019
I'm not surprised that such glasses are being used for APC campaigns. This is real Fulani glasses.
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by dragon2(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2019
.....The wife of the President who spoke in Hausa Language said, ” the APC in 2015
made some promises, which most of which have been fulfilled.
” The promises include school feeding programme for Primary school pupils,
the N-Power programme where some unemployed graduates are being engaged
and paid N30,000 monthly.
” The conditional cash transfer scheme which has been executed through the
office of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo” she said..........

So these are achievements worth 4 yrs.
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Nkemakonam62:
As wife of the President, Aisha Buhari flagged off her husband’s re-election campaign in Kano on Saturday, several women stole the show, sporting Buhari-branded sunglasses.

Inscribed on them is ‘Sai Baba’, the buzzword of Buhari’s campaign.

Some of the women wore dangling earrings to boot, with President Buhari’s photograph making up the stud.

The fashion statements were on the sidelines of the APC Zonal campaign for the north west in which Aisha Buhari called on women and youths of All Progressive Congress (APC) to ensure victory of the party in the forthcoming Presidential election.

The rally took place at Sani Abacha Stadium, Kofar Mata, Kano State.

Aisha said she was canvassing support for APC because of the party’s various social intervention programmes.

She said the programme being executed by the federal government won her over to campaign vigorously for the success of the party in the forthcoming election.

The wife of the President who spoke in Hausa Language said, ” the APC in 2015 made some promises, which most of which have been fulfilled.

” The promises include school feeding programme for Primary school pupils, the N-Power programme where some unemployed graduates are being engaged and paid N30,000 monthly.

” The conditional cash transfer scheme which has been executed through the office of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo” she said.

Mrs Buhari expressed her commitment to ensure greater participation of women and youths in the next APC administration.

Former Governor of Akwa Ibom, Sen. Goodwill Akpabio, said the state will be delivered to the APC in the forthcoming presidential election.

Akpabio said that the social intervention programme, especially the N-Power programme, of the APC administration has gone a long way in supporting the unemployed youths.

He also assured the wife of the President of his determination to mobilise women from South South States to ensure victory for President Buhari in the next election.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/photos-women-wear-buhari-sunglasses-at.html
Photoshop. Why not show the view of the stadium.?
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2019
chocolatelady:
Is like u are not in this country, James Ibori was acquinted of all d charges levelled against him in Nigeria under GEJ but UK court sentenced him to 13yrs imprisonment. Under PMB, Joshua Dariye and Jolly Nyame, APC ex-Governors were sentenced to 14 and 12 yrs in jail respectively until appeal court reduced the term to 12 and 10yrs. Pls do research before sprewing trash here
You are a chronic liar. Ibori was sentenced under gej while maina was recalled under buhari. Who is deceiving who here.
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Ogaga87(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2019
Corrinthians:

Here was the reply I gave to one nematode yesterday over the Peter Obliar visit to Kanu when he bragged about the crowd.

You see, Igbos remain the biggest baggage of candidate Atiku.

How do they expect these same people they wake up everyday to insult, as though it were an inviolable ritual, to vote their preferred candidate?

I'm not hoping to see those ardent fans of Mr failure to leave their camp and pitch their tent with Ati-Obi because I for sure know that in the midst of bad Almajiri, there are also the good ones..

Don't get it twisted; A nation does not suffer primarily because there is lack revenue but when there is a gaping hole in the amount of learned human resources she has, developments are bound to regressive...

If only you reason deep, you will be ashamed to be proud of having such a non achiever as a president.. Make your findings and examine the past success story of your president and blend it with his qualification to see if truly he deserves the position of the number one citizen..

I'm a good critic because I love comparing.. And this has been a problem because we don't compare in this country... We love the status quo..

When they came on board in 2015, they promised us of diversification.. Where are they today..

Where is tourism and the amount it's generating to this economy today

Infrastructures, we are praising them for building railways while others are talking of advancement in this sector in other countries

In terms of fuel sufficiency, we expected refineries to be built but today, after the increase to 145 per litre, we are still paying for SUBSIDY

In terms of science, how far have they gone? How many innovation can they boast of that they have sponsored.. PDP tried one even though we lost it in space..

PDP attempted to drench other seaports so allow decongestion of Ports like Lagos to boast economic activities across the country, but today, we are shouting today that Lagos is too jam parked with traffic of ships but nobody is saying anything...

Security; this stupid administration will hear of killing of citizens but won't make immediate response with regrets and condemnation to the act that led to the killings..

Agriculture; I thought by now the government would built a large farm of rice which can cover 50% our population with their detestable policy, but are you not ashamed that we are still on the list of highest importer of rice...

Corruption; can we remember the 50 billion that was found in Ikoyi and the failure of this administration to persecute the culprit.. What about the former Secretary to the federal government.. Where is Daura, the former head of DSS that prevent the arrest of the chief of SSS when the billions were found in his apartment.. Do you remember that the whistleblower has been paid but the culprit is yet to face real justice..

I'm tired of typing and if you respond to still defend this administration, God will punish you for being a problem to this country..

Next time, before you support nonsense, learn to check other citizens like you outside if this is how they behave to attain progress..

The only good thing APC can boast of is the removal of PDP and nothing good came out of it..

I will go back to the poll in February to return this same administration to take eight years from my destiny and waste it.. I guess you don't understand that leadership has the power to affect how your dream goes in life.. A policy by Trump can affect your dream of going to America...

Please support what is right and don't be influenced by ethnic sentiment.. .

Thank you... One love
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by adem30: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Funny we didn't see it in 2015

Buhari is a thief who is surrounded by thieves
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by adem30: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Funny we didn't see it in 2015

Buhari is a thief who is surrounded by thieves

This was 2015 olodo.
We know you have low memory

Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by OkunrinMeta: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2019
ourfather:
An oppurtunity for a smart person to make money on buhari's campaigns...

by the way

I saw this somewhere

OBJ is corrupt, I agree with you. But under the same Obj, the ex-Governor of Bayelsa State, Alamieyesiya was impeached as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member and eventually jailed in the UK. Under the same OBJ, Tafa Balogun a former Inspector General of Police was sent to prison because of corruption. Under OBJ, a member of PDP board of trustees, Bode George PDP was jailed for corruption. Under GEJ, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption. Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio. Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kaul. The Governor of Kano State Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was caught red handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already. The question I want to ask all Nigerians is this, be sincere to yourself, because the God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who is actually fighting corruption?

So there was nobody prosecuted and imprisoned under Buhari? Do you think Nigerians are stupid?

Your pdp government was so corrupt that the only governors who were jailed where those trialed outside the country where PDP cannot bribe the judges.

You then mentioned bode George that the whole PDP secretariat went to welcome from prison showing corruption is normal for you?

Do you want to know the number of people on trial during Buhari's administration, do you want to know the billions that have been recovered and used to find the budget? Do you want to know the name of ex governor that was improsonned in Nigeria under Buhari's administration without the help of UK government?
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Ianmaduka(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2019
Just need the phone no of that first lady abeg befir all those yahoo boys first me jab her ni
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by ZombieTAMER: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2019
adem30:

This was 2015 olodo.
We know you have low memory

Shut Up there
Defenders of corruption
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by MrOwonikoko: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2019
All ds hausa pipu sef! Imagine wer ds woman hang her glasses undecided undecided angry

Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by BrokenCock: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2019
They are obviously blind to what is before them! Thunder fire zombies!!
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by pacificom: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Vickym1:
The woman in the last picture is not even seeing sef cheesy

Them go soon wear buari pant undecided

Hmmmm!!! More women more votes.
Buhari the ladiesman!!
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by celeiyke: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2019
This is what the dollars was used for, including the looted and relooted funds including the one they say Osibande stole
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by ATIKUOBIPDP: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by farem: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74495035:
Aisha said she was canvassing support for APC because of the party’s various social intervention programmes.

God bless the BEAUTIFUL wife of our President.

The President and his Vice listen to our mothers and Our Children.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
women are ussually gullible and easy to scam, buhari will scam them all over Again
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Dollabiz: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
i guess they are blind to.see that APC.will lose this.time,people are suffering.and.nothing.has changed
Re: Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano by Foolishbuhari: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
In a bid to spam the thread, the suya seller collected over 3 different posts putting the failure's pictures.

February no far again...insha Allah we shall shock them.
Say NO to failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.