Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated (9313 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws $1 Billion Claim Against Eni / Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Oweku: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku this Atiku that nai make some people mama and papa carry placards go US embassy go protest say make American no grant am visa..

While their relatives dey house dey follow them rush eba, dem no go protest make ASSU call off strike.

Block heads everywhere.. I bet you if Atiku truly have any criminal records he would have been prosecuted, Since baba no get make APC free am na..

Face reality do convincing campaign and stop this America this, America that or has it been added in the constitution that you must travel to America to become our president?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by hundredrivas(m): 5:34am On Jan 06, 2019
He will visit america after trump decides to visit Nigeria.What is so special about america sef?

2 Likes

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by clapbest(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Yeah we all know. But why is he afraid of going to Usa?

Is he contesting for U.S presidency ?

3 Likes

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by helinues: 5:38am On Jan 06, 2019
clapbest:

Is he contesting for U.S presidency ?

No. Nigeria president.

With all the cash, connections.. Why is he afraid of going to Usa. Just a simple question

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by MrExcel(m): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74492047:

Can you just comment like a reasonable person?!
Let other people from different countries all over the world come to Nairaland and read reasonable comments devoid of curses and language they dont understand., instead of all these gutter insults and gutter languages y'all use on here.
That's why we ignore most of you guys post here.
Nonsense!
I didn't call on you to quote me. If only you respected my views, I wouldn't have clapped back at you. Nonsense!
PLEASE......swerve........
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Nehemz(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Is there any constitution that said u most go to USA b4 u became the president of Nigeria?
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Nehemz:
Is there any constitution that said u most go to USA b4 u became the president of Nigeria?

The issue is not merely visiting the USA.

The real issue is why he's unable to visit the USA.

He is running from justice and his co-conspirators have already being convicted based on incontrovertible facts... If his hands are clean then he should be bold enough to go and clear his name.

It will be a serious blight on the country if we elect a fugitive as president!
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by gare(f): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74492047:

Let other people from different countries all over the world come to Nairaland and read reasonable comments devoid of curses and language they dont understand., instead of all these gutter insults and gutter languages y'all use on here.
Nonsense!
PLEASE......disappeare with this page!.

Now you are talking of been reasonable, I can see you are pained, was just giving you a dose of your pill, we try to be Civil here, but the only language you PMB supporters understand is for one to come to your level and use same gutter Languages you use at others. It would be fun if we all Argue with facts and good points.

So I dont understand what my youth will have to do with my initial comments you mentioned, you threw the first shot, so if you cant take it dont start it.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by deomelllo: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8247742_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

On the other hand, Atiku is a global bribe taker,a petty thief, voracious and prolific looter.

America is waiting.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by deomelllo: 5:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Nehemz:

The issue is the reason why he cannot go to America. The reason is because he's corrupt, the reason is because he's a bribe taker, the reason is because he's a money laundering crook who laundered $40 million from your country through US banks. This is the reason why he can not enter American, he's corrupt, he's a crook and am undesirable element
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by clapbest(m): 5:52am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

No. Nigeria president.

With all the cash, connections.. Why is he afraid of going to Usa. Just a simple question

Ok he has no business going there

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by helinues: 5:53am On Jan 06, 2019
clapbest:

Ok he has no business going there

Then he also has no business in becoming president of the most populous country in Africa.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by udemzyudex(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Yeah we all know. But why is he afraid of going to Usa? A simple question that has made Atiku and his supporters to be clueless/confused.

Mendacious set of people

Stop all this USA thing it is stale Oga, must he go to USA for what naa? For business or pleasure that he can't get anywhere apart from USA?

You're grown Oga, try get sense naa. We should be talking about other important things other than him going to USA.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by udemzyudex(m): 5:59am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Lol. Then integrity means nothing to you.

Note: No Nigeria politician is holy including Buhari but Atiku's case is extraordinary

Integrity? Which politicians have integrity? Whether home or abroad?

Oga stop all this integrity talk, no politician have integrity, they have all done one stupid thing or the other to favour them or those around them.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by helinues: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

Stop all this USA thing it is stale Oga, must he go to USA for what naa? For business or pleasure that he can't get anywhere apart from USA?

You're grown Oga, try get sense naa. We should be talking about other important things other than him going to USA.

How do you guys sleep at night? Just tell me. A party raped your country for good 16 years, no sign of feeling remorse, apologise or ready to change and you expect Nigerians to vote for them?

Anyways, majority of us that have an access to an internet are just keyboard warrior. The real voters will determine who becomes the next president.

No Nigeria politicians are holly, Buhari, Obj, Tinubu e.t.c but Atiku's case is extraordinary
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by helinues: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2019
Gecoz:
You wey no get access to ordinary Kenya dey come talk trash.. so if Atiku enter USA you will change ur thinking and vote for him abi? If he enter USA shey buhari go step down for am? Walai una dey si ck gon. Awon oloshi

Lol..14 years of travelling and someone who probably never visited MMA dey challenge me. Jesu . Everything you said is thrash
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by udemzyudex(m): 6:07am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

How do you guys sleep at night? Just tell me. A party raped your country for good 16 years, no sign of feeling remorse, apologise or ready to change and you expect Nigerians to vote for them?

Anyways, majority of us that have an access to an internet are just keyboard warrior. The real voters will determine who becomes the next president.

No Nigeria politicians are holly, Buhari, Obj, Tinubu e.t.c but Atiku's case is extraordinary

This post shows you're dumb and far away from reality.

You reply this most almost the same time I posted it and you're asking if I sleep at night? Are you still sleeping?

Back to the topic, the fact that I made a post doesn't mean I'm in support of a political party, I never made mention of any political party in my post so get that straight.

Nobody is talking about PDP 16years of rule mister, you talk about Atiku going to USA and I replied you.

See this one talking about online warriors, you came online and talk about someone not going to America as if it is a criteria to select a political leader in Nigeria, have you been to America before? I bet you don't even have a PVC.

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post, go back to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by helinues: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

This post shows you're dumb and far away from reality.

You reply this most almost the same time I posted it and you're asking if I sleep at night? Are you still sleeping?

Back to the topic, the fact that I made a post doesn't mean I'm in support of a political party, I never made mention of any political party in my post so get that straight.

Nobody is talking about PDP 16years of rule mister, you talk about Atiku going to USA and I replied you.

See this one talking about online warriors, you came online and talk about someone not going to America as if it is a criteria to select a political leader in Nigeria, have you been to America before? I bet you don't even have a PVC.

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post, go back to bed.

If you can not argue maturely, then you do not deserve my attentions.

Peace!
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by udemzyudex(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Lol..14 years of travelling and someone who never visited MMA dey challenge me. Jesu . Everything you said is thrash

If this is true then I expected you to be more expose but your post lack anything of it. I guess you're one of the educated illiterates we have on nairaland.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by udemzyudex(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

If you can not argue maturely, then you do not deserve my attentions.

Peace!

Look who is talking about arguing maturely? You indirectly call me a keyboard warrior and you talk about arguing maturely?

You're deluded Oga, nobody needs your useless attention, keep it.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by helinues: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

If this is true then I expected you to be more expose but your post lack anything of it. I guess you're one of the educated illiterates we have on nairaland.

You may say I am an educated illiterates , ebu o so. But I am using my experiences /exposures to let you know why Atiku can never win.

I am non partisan. NO PVC, not campaigning for anyone. Buhari may not be the best but Atiku CAN NEVER be an option.

If you are political, you can only see things from one perspective /angle.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Citizen0(m): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2019
fasho01:
This is the plain truth

Someone who was hailed by the same people now tarnishing his image just cos he's their main contender

None of them holy pass o.. But no case has been substantiated against him so far

Don't mind all this hypocritical sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Citizen0(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

What did he forget in the United State that he must go and collect, or is that a perquisite to becoming a president, maybe we should include it in our constitution that for you to run for the Office of the President you must Visit the United State.

Atiku is there for you to Investigate, he does not have any immunity clause stopping you, he can be persecuted, so lets stop all this USA thing and focus on what is right, if you have any issues you can take him to court and stop disturbing us everyday here on Nairaland
You nailed it. This Apc propaganda is so cheap. They can't even come up with something convincing.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Citizen0(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Lol. Then integrity means nothing to you.

Note: No Nigeria politician is holy including Buhari but Atiku's case is extraordinary
I rather stay with Atiku than with directionless, buhari is not capable of handling nigerian issues.

1 Like

Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by ayusco85(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74492047:

Nonsense!
FYI: We only converse with reasonable peeps!
PLEASE......disappear with this page with your gutter language!
Again, FYI: We only converse with reasonable peeps!
Take this as you go......

Can this guy be banned already. Only him will comment like 10 times on the fp, with useless, low IQ comments. And also quote people making reasonable comments. Seun this guy is chasing people away from ur forum with his warped mentality and zombie attitude. I spit on u Mr meat seller. Go get a life. We didn't join nairaland to be reading ur comments only
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Citizen0(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Seetto:
Atiku go USA to shame your critics, oya come dey go sharp sharp.. grin
wetin ihn forget for America. He is here both America and Nigeria can begin the trial,if they find anything against him.
Re: Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated by Borderless: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74491910:
They keep talking with the 2 sides of their mouth....

He will surely go.to jail, both nationally and internationally at the end of the day.

Atiku is only living on borrowed time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Looms As Private Depot Owners Raise Prices — IPMAN / Egbeda Community Leader Who Turned Down Accord PartY Says He Supports APC / Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.